World Cup: 2012 Semi-Finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I must need to work on my popularity or something...

who do I need to noble to win this damn competition?

I am surprised that carmader pulled out the win :( Considering he rarely nobles the enemy :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must need to work on my popularity or something...

who do I need to noble to win this damn competition?

I am surprised that carmader pulled out the win :( Considering he rarely nobles the enemy :p

absolute bullshit...people get enjoyment out of lying and putting down popoularity over ability..we know who you are and we will come for you!

like last time people thought greg was better and i won..do i have to do the same again :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

To my knowledge you haven't even fought Carmander yet. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

To my knowledge you haven't even fought Carmander yet. :icon_neutral:

hence how i said do i have to do the same....ohh come on..wake upppp...dukezship...

secondly...people forget its a even playing field one on one...no one in this world can defy me single handedly...

DeletedUser

Before that you said 'absolute bullshit', implying that you already know you ought to finish ahead of carmander... without having fought him.

DeletedUser

Before that you said 'absolute bullshit', implying that you already know you ought to finish ahead of carmander... without having fought him.

dont insinuate.....or assume....bad move dukezshipz...

wait did anyone see rukohs name up here? loooooool.....remembered for being a troll...well done =-p

DeletedUser

I don't assume, you came out and said it one sentence later @ 'no one in this world can defy me single-handedly' :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't assume, you came out and said it one sentence later @ 'no one in this world can defy me single-handedly' :lol:

come and have go if you werent always on the forums :lol:

DeletedUser

Rather impractical to whittle both of us down to 100, face-to-face villages, isn't it?

Hypothetical scenario is 100-100 you vs carmander. You have not fought carmander, yet you 'know' you're better. Lol.

DeletedUser

you'd have to give his co the tissue. neither can do anything themselves

DeletedUser

Rather impractical to whittle both of us down to 100, face-to-face villages, isn't it?

Hypothetical scenario is 100-100 you vs carmander. You have not fought carmander, yet you 'know' you're better. Lol.

Speak to me when you learn to play the game.

cool story bigjay, do you need a tissue?

dont know who you are but im seriously guessing you suck as everyone slashes every opinion you state..so be quiet...you tool

you'd have to give his co the tissue. neither can do anything themselves

really...really...youre soo kool......crawl back into the cave you come out of...

DeletedUser

Touchy-touchy. I think carmander must've won for his mentality, or at least the ability to stay cool under 'duress' :lol:

DeletedUser

Speak to me when you learn to play the game.

dont know who you are but im seriously guessing you suck as everyone slashes every opinion you state..so be quiet...you tool

really...really...youre soo kool......crawl back into the cave you come out of...

You resort to name calling and childish comments rather than coming up with any intelligent retorts, maybe you should do some schooling instead of constantly losing to Carmander.

DeletedUser

Touchy-touchy. I think carmander must've won for his mentality, or at least the ability to stay cool under 'duress' :lol:

Again, until you acquire skill in game be quiet.

You resort to name calling and childish comments rather than coming up with any intelligent retorts, maybe you should do some schooling instead of constantly losing to Carmander.

Really....really.....so you have to be intelligent and not childish to be good at tw...clearly didnt work for you....

DeletedUser

'Be quiet', a more pitiful plea was never heard. :icon_razz:

I wonder if Carmander has the right to shush you now, since he's in the finals and you are not... :icon_surprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.