World Cup: 2012 Semi-Finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

damro or whatever you call him..gave me a bronze medal with 4 people left...ohh noes.

I was playing under the assumption that you may get third and thats as good as you will ever get. sorry for concluding that you may not even be that good.

DeletedUser

No thank you.

Hypocritical bum poker...

Bigjay kills Majestic Manta in-game any day.:icon_cool:

even damro could beat manta dammit...and thats saying something.

I was playing under the assumption that you may get third and thats as good as you will ever get. sorry for concluding that you may not even be that good.

Good boy...you can start the fan club.....we call people like you protobee"jays"....

DeletedUser

like i said, sorry for concluding that you may not be even that good. But i do not apologize for telling you are not good enough to get any better. I thought if anything the bigjay fan club would be called something like the CorruptKiller fan club.

DeletedUser

like i said, sorry for concluding that you may not be even that good. But i do not apologize for telling you are not good enough to get any better. I thought if anything the bigjay fan club would be called something like the CorruptKiller fan club.

nope, we agreed upon it...actually it was his idea...makes it easier for association you see.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

nope, we agreed upon it...actually it was his idea...makes it easier for association you see.:icon_cool:

I would believe that, you seem to be the self glorifying experienced noob out of the team, regardless of association, either that or he like your tribe does not want any association to you at all.

DeletedUser

I would believe that, you seem to be the self glorifying experienced noob out of the team, regardless of association, either that or he like your tribe does not want any association to you at all.

Well thats fighting talk for someone who is newb and totally inexperienced. If im such a n00b why am i soo successful even before james was part of my team.

DeletedUser

Well thats fighting talk for someone who is newb and totally inexperienced. If im such a n00b why am i soo successful even before james was part of my team.

You can only spell coward with 'co.'

DeletedUser

Luck, self preservation, barb whoring, munching on inactives, and being a general cry baby when you dont get your way.

DeletedUser

Luck, self preservation, barb whoring, munching on inactives, and being a general cry baby when you dont get your way.

Now you have another theory doctor damro.....your trying seriously hard to derail me with your failed attempts.

DeletedUser

Now you have another theory doctor damro.....your trying seriously hard to derail me with your failed attempts.

I don't think anyone wants to derail you as much as they want you to go back under your rock.

DeletedUser

You asked a question I just gave an answer, dont make assumptions about whats happening, if you cant even grasp the English language. Nice theory though.

Let me ask you why, if your so successful do you persist in trying to justify yourself to someone you perceive as just a "totally inexperienced", "newb"?

DeletedUser

You asked a question I just gave an answer, dont make assumptions about whats happening, if you cant even grasp the English language. Nice theory though.

Let me ask you why, if your so successful do you persist in trying to justify yourself to someone you perceive as just a "totally inexperienced", "newb"?

Because i am enjoying exposing you!

Status
Not open for further replies.