World CUP groups 2010 Predictions

DeletedUser74702

I've heard that Portugal is pretty good. Still rootin for US of course.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
New Zealand will win the world cup, no doubt about that...

I know that was sarcasm but for a country most expected to get hammered every game, they are doing great. 2 well earned draws, one against the Italians who were lucky such a soft penalty was given.

If NZ draw their last game, the will go out of the world cup undefeated. I hope that is what happens, simply because it would be such a feat and I suspect should they progress, they will indeed take a beating.

DeletedUser74702

You always have supported the underdog hybrid. :icon_wink:

That being said, i completely with that. Not saying their in the hardest group, but they have worked pretty hard.

DeletedUser

I always support the african nations, so now nigeria are out I'm going for ghana.

Also england are now screwed. :)

DeletedUser

I'm glad both Ghana and Germany went through. They were the two I wanted from that group. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah they prolly wont pull trough...im actually rooting for them to takethe germany out but its very unlikely that it'll happen...after serbia put the Germany back to the ground i doubt they'll be underestimating anyone anytime soon.

...oops! ....

perhaps not :icon_razz:

well, actually tbh I care little for football in any circumstances - just wanted to remind people that Serbia failed again...

velibor - just taking the ..(whatever)... you'll get your chance to laugh soon enough, I'm sure - USA won't last long either

Last edited by a moderator:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well done to NZ - Epic performance. Undefeated in the 2010 World Cup.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Algeria is out, Ghana is playing in 1/8 finals against USA. but i suppsoe you were thinking about lats game in group stages.

Yeah , that's what I was thinking. I don't think Algeria ever scored a goal during the whole tournament :icon_sad:

All this world cup discussion must be dulling my senses =P

DeletedUser

nah, when i made post serbia just lost to australia so it was obvious that ghana is playing USA in 1/8 finals. i was being litte sarcastic regarding velibors post above mine.

DeletedUser74702

Being the giver that i am, thought i would make a list of all the teams that continued, and the next games they will play. If you see any mistakes feel free to correct me.

Uruguay VS South Korea

United States VS Ghana

Holland VS Slovakia

Brazil VS Chile

Germany VS England

Argentina VS Mexico

Paraguay VS Japan

Spain VS Portugal