World Cup W70

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont mean to say that he haas nobled him, he has cleared him, multiple times, just he doesnt have nobles close.

Thats why we have so many caps on him

Ali

clearing villages is "killing" somebody now?

sounds like some overly dramatic nonsense to me

I am abstaining from voting due to not being a part of it. I should have gotten the chance to lose to a noob like soulmageY or Classicaus

maybe if you noble enough barbs you'll reach the top 32 someday

I believe in you!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes, internalizing (ya know, the ronin way) is a much more respectful way

112-22 in the DSY war with 7th in ODA

and just getting started in this war

not bad for a barb nobler ;)

makes you really wonder if i am considered bad, then what do you consider all the Ronin players who i am out performing?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yes, internalizing (ya know, the ronin way) is a much more respectful way

112-22 in the DSY war with 7th in ODA

and just getting started in this war

not bad for a barb nobler ;)

makes you really wonder if i am considered bad, then what do you consider all the Ronin players who i am out performing?

I don't have any particular interest in taking this argument very far(although I do find the dsy4 stat posting amusing,we all know that wasn't really much of a war and I highly doubt whoever you were attacking did all that much defensively,unfortunately twstats is down at the moment so I can't check who exactly you took villages off of,I do remember you accomplishing pretty much nothing against sidd though) I was mostly just taking aim at the easy target that was your post,I mean your recent barb nobling combined with you essentially whining about not being included on a top 32 list when your rank isn't high enough not to be on it? practically asking to be mocked there

I did notice your multiple shots at Ronin in your response to me and I do feel the need to clear something up though, I have some respect for a handful of them(a couple ex dsy4 i've seen in action,bombo did a decent job defending against me when I fought him,qiwen seems impressively resilient) but if you think I have any particular regard for ronin as a whole you're very much mistaken

Last edited: