World cup w76 half final!! (Yes, half!)

DeletedUser

Round 1
Round 2
Quarter Final

Well mates I am sorry I wasnt able to write the half final sooner, but I was very bussy .. Well I guess that most of you know why.
Anyway, the last matches end in the result:

TruffleShuffleOrRiot vs wyattbechard
Winner: Truffle

Tesh VS The Necro
Winner: Tesh

AmigoSniped VS KingCat
Winner: AmigoSniped

Kenwardo VS balubhai
Winner: Kenwardo

Half final matches!:

AmigoSniped VS TruffleShuffleOrRiot
Winner:

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner:

Extra

Well cause the war.. Its will be a war extra :p

-Who is the 'MVP' till now in the war between gas(or ato or whatever)&cure VS Ya bro&Lads(until next sunday)
-Who is the most surprising player till now in the war?

-TruffleShuffleOrRiot,Kenwardo,wyattbechard,clueless,te moja VS Tesh,nuglord420,devil25793,kingcat,TheNecro
Winner:
^Credit to the amazing James on this intersting match :) (his idea)

-Flavius Aetius,robby reindeer,GoDDeathpact,malec&mbaxx VS Xanthae,hinro,bonlxx,what??&xillah
Winner:

Round will end (if I will not be to bussy lol) at 25/01.
Best of luck!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi everyone, just thought i would be more active outside my own tw tab.

Winner: TruffleShuffleorRiot <3

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner: Kenwardo <3

-Who is the 'MVP' till now in the war between gas(or ato or whatever)&cure VS Ya bro&Lads(until next sunday)
definately Clueless
i donno. haven't paid much attention. but i will soon join this war, which will be intersting :)

-TruffleShuffleOrRiot,Kenwardo,wyattbechard,clueles s,te moja VS Tesh,nuglord420,devil25793,kingcat,TheNecro
Winner: anyside who wants to take me in

DeletedUser57259

[/B][/COLOR]Half final matches!:

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner: kenwardo

Probably shouldn't have picked #Gas twice but hey ho.

Extra

Will need to think on this.

Most surprising for me is dnanb in aTo (Currently #Lads, with the aTo tag held hostage until I write an apology letter to Ian from #Gas for defiling the Lads name.)

-TruffleShuffleOrRiot,Kenwardo,wyattbechard,clueless,te moja VS Tesh,nuglord420,devil25793,kingcat,TheNecro
Winner: devil25793

-Flavius Aetius,robby reindeer,GoDDeathpact,malec&mbaxx VS Xanthae,hinro,bonlxx,what??&xillah
Winner: Using the knowledge I have at my disposal (may be unfair to others on the list) and it kills me to say it....GoDeathPact.

DeletedUser116359

Half final matches!

Winner: TruffleShuffleOrRiot. They are a nice couple of guys and definitely great players.

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner: Kenwardo,he is a machine.

Extra

Balubhai is definitely a key player for Ya bro, he is obviously a great leader and a good player. 27 conquers and 0 losses.

BananBoaten, f[FONT=Verdana, Arial]or me they are an unsung hero of the war and maybe not surprising but definitely underrated. [/FONT]

Winner: Tesh,nuglord420,devil25793,kingcat,TheNecro. They are the enemy but you can't deny that they are amazing player.

Winner:Flavius Aetius,robby reindeer,GoDDeathpact,malec&mbaxx. xillah supports sunderland, I support liverpool. I am also not a big fan of beachballs to be honest.:icon_sad:

Psihic

[/B][/COLOR]Half final matches!:

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner: kenwardo

Extra

Extremely tough call.

Candidates would be all the dukes (that have stats in the war), devil, goddeathpact. The dukes because we have to run the tribe besides fighting on the battlefield, devil for the ODA, the conquers and deathpact for overall performance. This may sound biased but I will pick GodDeathPact for the both offensive and defensive skill he has shown in addition to being a council member contributing to the daily running of the tribe. So my vote goes to GoDDeathPact. Still was a tough one.

This is another tough call, but since I have only the information on my tribe and its enemies, im going with Chuckiie.

Winner: Side one.

Winner: Side one

These two are under the condition its the overall war we are talking about. Not side 1 vs. side 2 exclusively.

balubhai

Half final matches!:

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner:Tesh

Extra

Devil

A.Malik

-TruffleShuffleOrRiot,Kenwardo,wyattbechard,clueles s,te moja VS Tesh,nuglord420,devil25793,kingcat,TheNecro
Winner:The ya Bro crew

^Credit to the amazing James on this intersting match (his idea)

Winner: Cure crew. Need Alex also in that aTo line up

Psihic

Half final matches!:

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner:Tesh

Extra

Devil

A.Malik

Winner:The ya Bro crew

^Credit to the amazing James on this intersting match (his idea)

Winner: Cure crew. Need Alex also in that aTo line up

Whoz Alex ?

And im surprised with your surprise pick. I expected much, much more of Malik then he did. If you want to pick a Ya Bro member, then critz2537 for example would be a better pick.

Last edited:

balubhai

And im surprised with your surprise pick. I expected much, much more of Malik then he did. If you want to pick a Ya Bro member, then critz2537 for example would be a better pick.

Considering Malik was like 0-40 or 3-50 ( and as I know why he lost so much ) , making a come back to become the player to have more war caps than any one , he is my obvious choice for a surprise turn out :)

DeletedUser

Winner: Truffle - Beast.

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner: Kenwardo - I have faith in you guys, keep at it.

Extra

-Who is the most surprising player till now in the war? Devil - for sheer raw nuke pwnage power. Besides the fact that you threatened me :( no harm done yet, so no foul.

^Credit to the amazing James on this interesting match (his idea)
Winner: Truffle/Ken/Wyatt/Clueless - Keep at it.

Winner: Flavius, Robby, GoDDeath, Malec, Mbaxx (I would also add Larxus to this tbf). On that note, you have completely gotten the aTo top 5 wrong. Had you said Xanthae, HeYoo, Rock Bottom, Hinro, and Germanwind, I would be voting the other way. (Forgot Cody, but he should be here too makes it 6v6). All 5 have shown to be superb players (throughout the world). Albeit the fact Hinro, HeYoo have both used PP for quick walls for +advantage. Wall from 0 - 20 in a matter of hours is scary shit :D

germanwind

Half final matches!:

Winner: TSR

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner: Tesh

Extra

Zid?, probably did 50-60% all snipes in cure.
Dnanb, in compare to other players a bit small. But check his capped and the capp game he plays with oldinson.

Winner:
Ya bro club

Winner
:If we take this war into account, i have to vote for Side 1.

DeletedUser66411

Winner:--------

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner: Kenwardo

Extra

MVP of this War so far is Alex from Kenwardo account. Taking on sits and helping with accounts with 8k incomings on his own.

I'll give it to mbaxx on Cure. 6 mill oDD with only 1 lost village.

Winner:

#Gas crew

Winner:

Not enough knowledge about these players to say either way

Round will end (if I will not be to bussy lol) at 25/01.
Best of luck!:)

DeletedUser

Just to help increase your knowledge somewhat.

Myself and Xanthae have a bromance. I just wish he was a lad :/