World cup w76 half final!! (Yes, half!)

germanwind

Just to help increase your knowledge somewhat.

Myself and Xanthae have a bromance. I just wish he was a lad :/

I already knew about your Relationship with Xanthae.. wait.. i should have that igm somewhere:D

DeletedUser57259

Xanthpact? Deathae? Doesn't work. You two need to call it a day.

DeletedUser

Haha I remember that conversation well GW :)

Xillah, I think those work well. Thanks <3

DeletedUser115697

AmigoSniped VS TruffleShuffleOrRiot
Winner: TruffleShuffleOrRiot

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner: Kenwardo

I'm no good at those bonus question shizz

DeletedUser

Just to help increase your knowledge somewhat.

Myself and Xanthae have a bromance. I just wish he was a lad :/

Would apologise for the double-post, but... (that's in way of an apology, 'cause I can't think of an excuse and I'm too proud to apologise openly :lol:)

One day I'll get accepted by Wyatt into the lads. Until that day, I can only stare, and dream about what it must be like... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

As an honourary member,

I have to say, being a Lad rocks :) Acceptance should be any man's dream. No boys allowed. (Sorry Xillah) :/

germanwind

As an honourary member,

I have to say, being a Lad rocks :) Acceptance should be any man's dream. No boys allowed. (Sorry Xillah) :/

AH, now i understand why i got invited. I thought it was just randomly..^^
I probably should rename one of my villages after you

DeletedUser57259

Would apologise for the double-post, but... (that's in way of an apology, 'cause I can't think of an excuse and I'm too proud to apologise openly :lol:)

One day I'll get accepted by Wyatt into the lads. Until that day, I can only stare, and dream about what it must be like... :icon_cry:
It's no BearForce1

DeletedUser86709

AmigoSniped VS TruffleShuffleOrRiot
Winner:truffle

Kenwardo VS Tesh
Winner: Kenwardo

Extra

Well cause the war.. Its will be a war extra :p

-Who is the 'MVP' till now in the war between gas(or ato or whatever)&cure VS Ya bro&Lads(until next sunday)

MVP of this War so far is Ian from wyattbechard.... He's been putting in work as well as supporting like mad and actively pushing members to perform better

-Who is the most surprising player till now in the war?
GodDeathPact - never really heard from him before the war, and has been in the top 5 caps since the start

-TruffleShuffleOrRiot,Kenwardo,wyattbechard,clueles s,te moja VS Tesh,nuglord420,devil25793,kingcat,TheNecro
Winner: #Gas boys

#Gas crew

-Flavius Aetius,robby reindeer,GoDDeathpact,malec&mbaxx VS Xanthae,hinro,bonlxx,what??&xillah
Winner: Pavle, Reth and goddeath have been putting in work and even though matt is a sexy mofo i will have to go with cure

DeletedUser

you know what we actually should do?

TOP 5 guys pick their favorite player one by one consecutively (in order) and make 5 tribes. That'd be interesting and balanced.

pick me! pick me! ;0

DeletedUser

[/B][/COLOR]
Most surprising for me is dnanb in aTo (Currently #Lads, with the aTo tag held hostage until I write an apology letter to Ian from #Gas for defiling the Lads name.)

You Defiler!