World cup W76 - Round 2!

DeletedUser

Hi guys. The last round was great succsess imo and I hope we will keep that way:) . 32 players been at the first round, 16 left.
Now, I will try to make something new any round to keep the fresh. This round an a tribe matches will be added. But not the way you think it is :icon_twisted: . Till then,

Second round matches!

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Winner:

Peter8737 VS The Necro
Winner:

TruffleShuffleOrRiot VS Ultio
Winner:

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner:

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
Winner:

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner:

e1010011001 VS wyattbechard
Winner:

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Winner:

Best of luck to everyone!

About the tribe matches.. Well.. In the hypothtical matches, which side was win?

Cure&Gas&Watch(lets say watch before ya bro and gas took sage&drac) VS aTo&Ya Bro
Winner:

Which tribe was win, if only the top 3 players by your opinion were fighting against each other(please name the three players you pick as well :) )
Winner:

And.. The good for the end..

Incase balu leading shrekd, and cally leading Ya Bro, what the final results had been? :p
Winner:

*Round will over at the 10/1 .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

uh oh this could get dangerous. Kenwardo is near me in some form I believe

DeletedUser

Let's kick this off, then (see what I did there? It was kinda like "kick off", which is a sports thing!)

I've got:

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Winner: Kenwardo

Peter8737 VS The Necro
Winner: The Necro

Winner: Truffle

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner: KingCat

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
Winner: Tesh

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner: balu

Winner: e1010011001

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Winner: Amigo
(On penalties)

For the tribes...

Cure/Gas/Watch VS aTo/Ya Bro
Winner: aTo and Ya Bro
('cause Ya Bro)

Which tribe was win, if only the top 3 players by your opinion were fighting against each other(please name the three players you pick as well :) )
Winner: #Gas
('cause Truffle, Kenwardo, wyatt)

Incase balu leading shrekd, and cally leading Ya Bro, what the final results had been? :p
Winner: balu
(THE STACHE WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Reason: Thom is a tank

Peter8737 VS The Necro
Reason: Drew is an exceptional player who has proven himself in countless wars across many worlds.

Reason: James runs his account like prison camp

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner: king cat
Reason: King Cat just seems really good (from giving it to ebola) and his cluster doe.

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
Winner: tesh
Reason: DJ Tesh

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner: lego batman
Reason: I atleast need 1 vote (angel)

Winner: wyattbechard
Reason: There are like 17 people on wyatt who all know what they are doing :D and because ian is sexy and was on vikings <3

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Winner: satorbg
Reason: He's aggressive

Cure&Gas&Watch(lets say watch before ya bro and gas took sage&drac) VS aTo&Ya Bro
Winner: aTo & Ya bro

Which tribe was win, if only the top 3 players by your opinion were fighting against each other(please name the three players you pick as well )
Kenwardo, Truffle and Clueless.

Winner: Balu leading shrekd.

satorbg

Thanks Chris but Amigo has been stated to be a stellar player and a vet from respected memebers of both my tribe and yours. This is my first serious world I can't claim I'd beat him and his co. I would give them a good fight though, but yeah. i've said I'm still learning and practicing. Got backtimed like a kid by styx on HP so I got a lot more practicing to do lol

DeletedUser

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
only b/c we rimmed devil in w77 :p

Peter8737 VS The Necro

Winner: truffleshuffleorriot

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner: Clueless.
hard call but jarl used to be pretty bad ass rank 1 in w41 a world full of badasses

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
spear nukes FTL ;(

balubhai VS Lego Batman

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Winner: amigosniped

About the tribe matches.. Well.. In the hypothtical matches, which side was win?

Winner: Gas (truffle, kenwardo, clueless)

Winner: balu leading shrekd, cally had the players just not the leadership

balubhai

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Winner: Devil

He plans way ahead before sending away his parade of nukes and nobles.

Peter8737 VS The Necro

Drew and Una , nothing needed to be said

Way too much villas and troops

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner: KingCat

Clustering to Win

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L

Tough match , still Tesh gets the final point due to more villas and more troops to waste

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner: balubhai

I will make sure I dont wanna lose against Chris ;)

Winner:e1010011001

War tested and seasoned account

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Winner: AmigoSniped

Sator is some times over aggressive and might waste nukes without thoughts :p

Which tribe was win, if only the top 3 players by your opinion were fighting against each other(please name the three players you pick as well )
Winner: Ya bro (Necro, Nuglord, Tesh)

Winner: Any one leading the current TEAM of Ya Bro will win , the players makes the difference. So Cally leading Ya Bro would have won.

It was just my honor to be able to lead such a TEAM of team players and active bunch . Thanks guys for giving me the chance to lead you.

DeletedUser

Second round matches!

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Winner: Devil
I know he is gonna Rock !

Peter8737 VS The Necro
He is just too good for peter :D

More Villas, More Troops

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner: King Cat
King will steal the show

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
Winner: Pass

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner: Balubhai
I know what he is capable of doing when the time is right :)

Winner: E1010011001
Tried and Tested :)

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Winner: Pass

Winner: aTo & Ya Bro

Winner: (The Necro, Nuglord420, Devil)

Winner: Balu leading shrekd will be the winner, no doubt the Team plays an equally important role but the leader is the one who controls the team. Not seen a leader like him with such calm head. Thumbs Up !!

DeletedUser

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Winner: Devil25793

Peter8737 VS The Necro
Winner:Necro

Winner:Truffle

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner:KingCat

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
Winner:Tesh

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner:Balubhai

Winner:e10

AmigoSniped VS satorbg

Winner: Ya Bro and aTo
Reason: I have no faith in Cure's capabilities and it is hard to imagine Watch do great after seeing them taken, even if its due to inactives.

Winner: Ya Bro with Devil, Tesh, and KingCat

Winner: ​Balu/Shrekd

satorbg

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Winner:Devil. Both accounts are big, but if it was an honest 1v1 Devil won't lose, he would do whatever it takes. I hear Kenwardo is a beast, so who knows. As rash as Devil seems in his forum persona I doubt he'd fall for any baits and tricks ingame.

Peter8737 VS The Necro
Winner: The Necro, it's not even a contest IMO.

Winner: TruffleShuffleOrRiot one of the biggest accounts on this world and I hear they're all good.

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner: KingCat more ODA, more conisstent ODA, better cluster.

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
Winner: Tesh I like deadpool and love spear nukes but Tesh is just too much of a perfectionist, as is his co zoot suits.

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner: balubhai Balub has played a selfess game, not hogging internals or seeking personal glory but he has the planning/OP execution skills necessary to wreck a midgame fight. Not to mention the mechanicall skills.

Winner: e1010011001 Islam has been doing good justice to the account so far!

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Winner: pass but I've already stated it would be a fun fight I'd not expect to win.

In the hypothtical matches, which side would win?

Winner: aTo and Ya Bro. Reasoning:

aTo have shown stellar coordination and defensive skills. They are a solid tribe and apart from Ya Bro they are the only ones who stayed as a team, held on to their core players and expanded. Ya Bro is Ya Bro. Also it doesn't help that WATCH has many inactive players. GAS is at a disadvantage in such a world war scenario because as awesome as these huge accounts are, too much pressure is put on the mental stability of a single player or team of players running an account. If anyone snaps, abandons or even gets sick then the performance of the tribe drops as a whole.

Which tribe would win, if only the top 3 players by your opinion were fighting against each other(please name the three players you pick as well )

Winner: Ya Bro (Tesh, Nuglord, The Necro) Oh yeah I've seen Tesh and Nuglord tag team an entire continent so I have faith in them. Drew has been a beast so far. Overall, our 3 guys are much more war tested on this world. I'm not saying the GAS players are not good, I'm saying based on this world alone we have the vets and they've had a more or less easier time until now. It would still be THE fight to watch though.

Winner: Balubhai+SHREKD having access to the incredible roster of SHREKD at startup would own. Seriously to anyone who has not been a part of the tribe since day 1, much of his skill as a leader remains unseen by outsiders, but trust me on this one. One of his best qualities is that he can mediate between players and get them motivated on a goal. And if people quit after startup like Fear the Night and Jammer0, he can find replacements because he keeps tabs on and talks with EVERYONE. Another plus side is that he is willing to teach noobs and has a talend for finding diamons in the dust. He taught me how to micro farm and saw me past startup so yeah.

PnP aside I have nothing against Cally but I don't think anyone can beat balu at leadership on this world or any other world i've been a part of. Perhaps super elite tribes of players that have known each other for a long time don't need such a great leader but he can deal with their specific issues as well (clashes of ego, dropping out due to midgame boredom etc.)

Psihic

sator,

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner: balubhai Balub has played a selfess game, not hogging internals or seeking personal glory but he has the planning/OP execution skills necessary to wreck a midgame fight. Not to mention the mechanicall skills.

can u elaborate on that ?

How is it not hogging internals if you take 108 out of 145 villas as an internal ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser116552

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Reason: I've seen thom late game and not devil ?

Peter8737 VS The Necro
Reason: Drew would probably win based on cluster and xp

Reason: :icon_twisted:

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner: king cat
Reason: Purely based on cluster, although i think could quite easily be clueless taking it as well with the new players.

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
Reason: Higher work rate and more efficient ?

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Reason: Your accounts look the same but i think Chris might get his ass in gear... if i praise him

Reason: Didn't the best player quit off e101 not saying the others aren't good but im almost certain the main guy quit...

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Reason: Amigo has an edge on sator from how long played and how well he's done

Winner: aTo & Ya bro

Kenwardo, Truffle and Clueless.

Winner: Balu leading shrekd because cally wouldn't off kept ya bro as big as it is or recruited some of them...

satorbg

sator,

balubhai VS Lego Batman

How is it not hogging internals if you take 108 out of 145 villas as an internal ? :icon_confused:

Not hogging them means he could have had 300 internals easily and made a super account, but didn't. He was smack in the middle of our tribe, he preffered letting us grow instead. Church worlds are a bit claustrophobic, IMO it was a good decision to not play for his own power cluster but let the tribe grow and thus ease the tension.

balubhai

sator,

balubhai VS Lego Batman

He must have meant that I equally divide villas from inactive accounts to every one in the tribe who can grab them rather than like some leaders who eats up inactive accounts all alone without letting other tribe mates have some.

As a leader , in this world , I decided to play a composed game , that is why you can see only internals in my stats. I found my tribe mostly made up of very very aggressive players and while leading such players the leader should not be also aggressive. The leader must change his game plan to suit what is best for the long run of the tribe. :)

DeletedUser

Second round matches!

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Winner:Kenwardo
Really tough decision. I will go with kenwardo cause exp.

Peter8737 VS The Necro
Winner:Necro
Easy one

Winner:Truffle
Just a better player

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner:Cat
Another tough decision, picking cat cause the deadly cluster.

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
Winner:Tesh
Deadp00l is a great player, but tesh is just better.

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner:balubhai
Well, they both yet left a mark in this world(at least about their attacking skills).Any player from his reason, but ill go with balu cause I know that when the time will come he will show his skills.

Winner:e10 . Even though duff left the account(long time ago) e10 is still one of the best in this world and his ODA hasnt changed much. I will go with e10 cause he proved him self very well in the op's he took part so far.

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Winner:AmigoSniped
Well, last match of peter imo it was 50-50 , so I vote to peter opponent. Now its another close match(I will say 55-45 to amigo),and I taugt to vote peter to balance it, but he told me to pick fairly. So, again, its tight but ill go with amigo cause exp.

Winner:aTo&Ya bro
Watch dissapointed many players in the last couple of weeks, as we all been sure that they will be really hard opponent.
Cure yet shows something, and its seems like gas is the only tribe beetwen the three that have the potential to do something. Anyway against two big tribes, war tested like aTo&Ya Bro, its will not be enough.

Winner:Ya bro (The Necro, devil25793&Tesh)
Very tight competition with gas(truffle,ken&clueless), but ill pick the one's I know better:p

Winner:Ya bro
Well. Basically I got a feeling that shrekd will win in that circumstances, but since in ya bro there are still very good players who like to take part in wars, and shrekd ,
literally non of the players prove anything in that war,I will pick Ya Bro.

DeletedUser66411

devil25793 VS Kenwardo
Reason: Mainly to further hurt devils ego. Devil account has proven he can send attacks against players who haven't fought back. Kenwardo account has strong players and would take this.

Peter8737 VS The Necro
Reason: Stronger Cluster

Reason: James does what I say

Clueless. VS KingCat
Winner: Clueless
Reason: 4 coplays vs solo play. As this is 1 account vs 1. Account will be eaten while he sleeps.

Tesh VS Lord DEADP00L
Reason: More aggressive and better troop count

balubhai VS Lego Batman
Winner: Lego batman
Reason: Both nubs but had to choose someone.

Reason: Very skilled players on this account.

AmigoSniped VS satorbg
Winner: Amigo
Reason: Heard hes stellar

Winner: Gas Cure Watch

Kenwardo, wyattbechard and Clueless.

Winner: Balu leading shrekd.

Clueless.

Winner:

Neither. :icon_idea:

Reasons?

There are ten decent members in Ya Bro as a whole. I tend not to mass recruit. And secondly, maybe Balubhai wouldn't of made the mistake I did and recruit those TBS member - actually, he went and did exactly that. Only a matter of time before you guys crack. Feel free to hate me for an honest opinion.

DeletedUser

Neither. :icon_idea:

Reasons?

There are ten decent members in Ya Bro as a whole. I tend not to mass recruit. And secondly, maybe Balubhai wouldn't of made the mistake I did and recruit those TBS member - actually, he went and did exactly that. Only a matter of time before you guys crack. Feel free to hate me for an honest opinion.

Nah I am not hate you, its just completly wrong. If you had the tools and you didnt know how to use them, dont blame TBS members. Perhaps we will crack eventually , but its will have nothing to do with TBS rec.