World Cup

DeletedUser

ahhh still bitter after all this time, don't forget it's the taking part that counts :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

thats why australia is gunna win :p
timmy cahill hattrick every game

DeletedUser

Well, we might not win it, but at least I will have the pleasure of sitting in the stadiums watching the games.

DeletedUser

You're all forgetting one little country.

What's about the Netherlands? not good enough?

DeletedUser

You guys dont know nothing about the teams in the World Cup. You may throw out big time names like Spain, Italy, Brazil, and Argentina but you are all just over thinking it. There is a real thief among the teams who will steal the Cup right under their noses. They are a rather big country but nobody mentions them. Oh let me add in a few things, in 2009 Confed Cup they defeated Spain 2-0 and in the Finals they were leading Brazil 2-0. At this point you may all be wondering who it is but let me throw out some names of the greats: Jozy Altidore, Oguchi Onyewu, Brad Guzan, and Landon Donovan. I believe that last name gave it all away and now you are running scared, hiding under your couch. Yes I know, it is very intimidating, the USA will destroy all the other teams and win the World Cup.

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha. the USA will come second in the group (behind England) and get destroyed by whoever they play next.

DeletedUser

Spain wont win :(

Even though we have a really easy group, we will have to face Brazil or Portugal in the next round and we will probably fail. Also, as some of you may know, we have a curse (getting through quarterfinals) which has only been broken once in like 50 years...:(

Brazil me thinks.