World Cup

DeletedUser

No
anyone watch first half should be 2-2 scum bag german keeper acting like nothing happened .

Typical Germans .

Cheating us once again that was over the line by a country mile.

On a positive note its 2-1 to the germans and england have quickened the pace and looked good after going 2-0 down

DeletedUser

no mate england is going home just like USA went last night against Ghana. there is something you just cant win :D

DeletedUser

I am english and I laughed at England. Nobody played well and Rooney the one who had been so promising was the worst. However I have Argentina in my sweepstake so c'mon Messi.

DeletedUser

Way i see it, Argentina rapes Mexico, then Germany beats Argentina slightly.

DeletedUser81101

I'm just happy Italy and France are out... theres alot less diving this year because of it :)

DeletedUser

Well im sorry it can be moved after all .

I was just so annoyed it had to come out somewhere

Actually albul is a way cool forum mod lot better than most of the half arse mods that screw you over for anything .

Thumbs up albul :)

DeletedUser

I wonder what will happen when the english team arrives home ^^. I'm kinda picture hordes of crazy soccerfanatics storming the airport and killing everyone in their way :p

DeletedUser

Actually albul is a way cool forum mod lot better than most of the half arse mods that screw you over for anything .

some mods let you swear ;)

DeletedUser

Let me know who that is, i'd love to meet him :icon_eek:

that would be telling :icon_biggrin:

Some mods just change it and dont infract or just delete coz they are cool :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, i was wrong about Germany beating Argentina slightly. Germany destroyed Argentina, i feel sorry for them. :(

Now its Holland vs Uraguay, and Germany vs Spain, any thoughts people?

Perdition: Holland beats Uruguay, Germany beats Spain, Germany takes the Cup.

Repinski

If you think albul is good.... come to w48. MKC is by far the best mod I have every had. Even better the Vio. Albul, your the third best.

DeletedUser

Sorry to dissapoint you, but there is no popularity contest between mods :p At least, not from my perspective.

Anyways, quit the mod talk, and state your opinion on the world cup.

Spain vs Paraguay was an unbelievable match last night. Glad that Spain made it after all :)

I think we'll have a Netherlands - Germany final. Netherlands won all it's previous matches, while Germany had alot of good games (except that little slump with Serbia). Spain won only at a small margin, and even those victories were with lesser opponents, doubt they will be able to cope with Germany's offensive force.

DeletedUser

Yh i hope its a netherlands win .

Or a spain win (anything but the germans)

DeletedUser

Spain vs Paraguay was an unbelievable match last night. Glad that Spain made it after all :)
I'm not. I wanted Paraguay to win.
The ref made some stupid calls. >_<
1) The Paraguay goal that was called offside was actually onside, because the player who was offside never touched the ball.
2) There was definitely encroachment by the Spanish players on the Paraguayan penalty kick, and since the Spanish one was redone the Paraguayan one definitely should have been (there were 5 Spanish players inside the box when he kicked it :icon_rolleyes:).

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Germany will win no doubt only thing i say is Uraguay that cheated their way into the semi's. I pray Holland wins and send atleast on of them dead of the field.