World Cup

DeletedUser

I'm not. I wanted Paraguay to win.
The ref made some stupid calls. >_<
1) The Paraguay goal that was called offside was actually onside, because the player who was offside never touched the ball.
2) There was definitely encroachment by the Spanish players on the Paraguayan penalty kick, and since the Spanish one was redone the Paraguayan one definitely should have been (there were 5 Spanish players inside the box when he kicked it :icon_rolleyes:).

:icon_evil:

I totally agree that the ref made some stupid calls. But still, Paraguay didn't impress me more than the spanish did in this match. I don't think they deserved to qualify.

DeletedUser

Albul i am english .

Germans would not want us to go far and as worst enemies i do not want them to go through .

I am quite envious of how there players havent played many games this year eg. either podolski or klose been on bench most of season .

Most of the germans are not brilliant players either ,

Yet when the chips are down they have got great spirit and do well and try hard .

Something us english overinflated alteregos need to learn .

1-1 atm ur a girl v holland

DeletedUser

Albul i am english .

Germans would not want us to go far and as worst enemies i do not want them to go through .
I am quite envious of how there players havent played many games this year eg. either podolski or klose been on bench most of season .
Most of the germans are not brilliant players either ,
Yet when the chips are down they have got great spirit and do well and try hard .
Something us english overinflated alteregos need to learn .
1-1 atm ur a girl v holland

Seriously, the germans don't see England as a great rival, like english think about Germany. They have a bigger rivalry with Netherlands and Italy.

Podolski and Klose didn't play many games for their clubs but they have been playing for the national team for a long time and they just feel better in the national team than at their clubs. There is a saying about Podolski now..if you ask "Where does Podolski play?" the answer would be "The German national team " :p

But Germany does have some brilliant players like Lahm and Schweinsteiger.

And about the team spirit and teamwork, that's something that the coach must institute. Capello didn't know how to do it, just like Maradona didn't know how to do it for Argentina . Every player wants to win the WC, there is no lack of motivation when it comes to that, but the coach needs to channel that motivation properly.

And what do you have against Uruguay ? Why call them "ur a girl".

Btw, Netherlands won 3-2 .