World Decided?

chrissy24

a lot of that is true.
but you are being over generous to your recruits
they were willing to play - just not to contribute beyond their own personal interests . all had chances to step up- bit was positively salivating at the mooted possibility of leading @2 as a k80's tribe (i'd watch that one if i were you!) at one point- then went remarkably quiet a good three months before joining you when that fell through.
nobody is claiming you are a bad guy- just that you make exagerrated claims for your tribe and its (more recent) members.
the original @ was not founded on the principles you cite in your opening paragraphs - unfortuantely that principle - never bowing to larger tribes ,taking risks, and showing loyalty- was never the strong point of our recruits with the exception of K73.

"if all of @ were like me nobody would leave" - bit of a slap in the face for your newbies- no?

and the ex ceasefire?
and the "worthy ones"?

your lengthy posts only concentrate on a narrow range of topics- the ones you spin to show MW in a good light.

chrissy24

oh and the 400 point barbs were in the main to try and escape our encirclement. some werent but most were

Deleted User - 4669627

"if all of @ were like me nobody would leave" - bit of a slap in the face for your newbies- no?

apparently you misunderstood :p

not all of ~@~ was like you, you were the lone ranger in fact
most of ~@~ was not even trying to play
if most of ~@~ were trying to play like the mates who left (or are leaving) then nobody would have left

you had 2 tribes with maybe 20 mates total who were trying to play
i was able and willing to recruit about half, and those mates could in turn name 1 basher
i identified the key half of that maybe 20 total and i left it for them to decide who the other half were cuz they were harder to distinguish from an outside perspective

several of those key mates approached me or my mates after those attacks were sent against Infest, i mailed the rest after telling you our diplomacy would end
you have seen the mail, castorz posted it to your forum about the same time ottello quit
do you honestly think he would have done the same thing if he bordered us?
it is coincidence that he is the furthest player from us?

dagorith, bit cloud, realbean all left as soon as the diplomacy ended, they did not have invites before, we still had diplomacy
they did not stay and spy, they did not first begin attacking your least active mates, then jump ship when they were found out
they left as soon as the diplomacy ended and they had invites

dagorith was not going to attack ~@~, but he was attacked
the next wave of recruits had no idea if they could leave peaceably, no idea what castorz would do, no idea what their mates would do
had castorz not tried to take advantage of the situation, they all would have left, you would not be left wondering who is loyal

i will not make you guess though, i will tell you who is loyal
castorz is loyal to himself, obviously
you are loyal, obviously
everybody who has no hope of an invite or even to be named as a basher, all of them are loyal, obviously

the rest, they would like to leave right now
it is not that they are disloyal, they are not spying against you or plotting against you, their chief concern is Ex
and if Ex is their concern, they cannot afford to be concerned by you or castorz or any of the barely active mates who still log on from time and time and can send a nuke and a train

there is no ceasefire with Ex mate, there never was, that is why they ceased fire with you :icon_rolleyes:
i considered whether it was smart to end diplomacy with ~@~ with no ceasefire with Ex in place
in the end i took the risk :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

chrissy24

but wouldnt it have been a lot more fun if they had stayed/formed their own tribe/done ANYTHING other than join you? for you and tbh for them as well?
where is the fun in a formality?
as i say no issue with what you did - it was entirely expected - my disappointment is with the players who come on to a war game and avoid everything they can to, actually you know, war.
their loss- i actually enjoy the challenge of losing villages, recapping where i can, moving things around to prolong a fight.
my mistake was expecting others to find the same excitement.
still they can pretend to be awesome because they havent lost a village. i suppose thats their motivation- my argument would be that you cant justifiably call yourself any good in this game (not that i am making that claim for myself) unless you lose villages, get knocked down and try to fight back. obviously those players are a dying breed .

as for Castor and k73 - they faced a far more sustained assault from ex than you are putting on us (me- lol) now.
you will find them a far more difficult nut to crack especially as i'll be making you fight for every last vill to slow you up.
its what i did on w35
and ... do you know i ended up on the winning side there

Deleted User - 4669627

Erig said:
We fought him on w35, he was actually a tough opponent, though he had size there aswell.
my first world was w36, i was a newbie and led a tribe of new players like me against DVADER for 6 months before instructing my co-duke (GD the GifteD, top notch player and mate despite the fact he only played 1 world) to see if he could reach a deal where all our active mates were invited to DVADER or their academy :icon_rolleyes:
i had planned to quit then, but they kicked one of my mates who had joined them earlier but refused to attack us, so he said "take my account and do not let them take my villages"
i felt i owed him something for never attacking us, so i ended up fighting with DVADER (without a tribe) on and off for another 6 months
that is why Haseo came to love me so much, though i am still waiting for him to post coords of a village i lost to them :icon_razz:

i have lost villages since then, at one time i was known for leading my mates into 1 gangbang after another, you can mail risharks and ask him how many times he has been gangbanged in tribes led by me, i am sure he has lost count though :icon_redface:
he would tell you that he much prefers this world, i am certain, but he would also tell you all that past fighting is what made him such a beast today

yes, you have to fight to get good, you have to defend against great odds to become great, but defending day after day after day against impossible odds is not all "fun"
it is "fun" to invest your time and effort in a battle you can win
giacmo? care to share an opinion on this?

while dagorith (who was further from you all and closer to us) did not wish to start a fight with ~@~, bit and bean (who were surrounded by ~@~ on all sides and further from us) could not wait to begin fighting and have been fighting
obviously they were not afraid of a fight, they just wanted to invest their time and effort with other mates who would fight so they would have a chance for that time and effort to come to something

we know you are decent, we know you will fight, how much easy food (now) did i just jump over to get to you?
if you were not so committed to the players who are not committed to the game, if you had invested more time in growing your own account instead of dedicating most of your time to them, or if you had been willing to co, you would have received an invite

we knew you were decent and we knew you would fight, so we attacked you the first moment we could, jumping past villages that are now being internalled in order just to get to you
this of course will also help us get the players who cannot wait to join us out of your tribe as soon as it is possible to do without being virtual suicide on their behalf

there is a lot about ~@~ i respected, that is why we tried diplomacy for months till it failed
i can understand why you personally love ~@~ so much, but i can also understand why others hated being stuck in ~@~ and i understand why others simply preferred to be in a tribe where all their fighting might one day get them somewhere

you got to win in w35, congrats
idk much about w35, but i know you did not win with the kind of mates that made up the majority of ~@~, i expect the tribe that won was more like ~MW~ (maybe less honorable though, idk) :p

you will fight to the last village and slow our progress as much as possible instead of just quitting at the first incomings like Ottello did?
i believe you will and respect for that, we will see what castorz is all about when he reach him, which i expect will be a couple of weeks
i do not believe that is an exaggeration because i believe there was a consensus among the vast majority of your active mates
and because there was such a consensus, i think you cannot call anybody who joins ~MW~ from ~@~ a traitor cuz they were not the ones who were disloyal to the majority of the real ~@~ players

sorry fallen, really i am going to reply very soon :)

Deleted User - 4669627

forgive the double post, but now is when i have a minute to make a short reply to Fallen

Shayd I am going to have to mildy disagree with you. As you pointed out you were involved in the original merge BambBam and Friday. Since then that tribe has merged several times as you know. And we both know you were involved in those merges.

As closely linked and allied as HotRex and MW are I see it sort of dupliticious for you to talk about what MW has accomplished by not mass merging when there was a undeniable and direct benifit for your tribe by them doing so. So the "not merging part" of your statement needs to be taken with a large dose of salts.

As far as the gang banging, when you look at the number of tribes attacking @ at one time while your tribe was and is trying to recruit from them plus attacking them imo that qualifies as a gangbang.

In total while I only mildy disagree with what you say I don't think MW is going to be remembered as a great tribe for a couple of reason, the main reason being your not number one. At the end of the world no one really remembers or cares what the #2 tribe did.

If you merge players from Hot Rex into MW so that you do take the win imo you have in fact made your whole argument about "ending the debate" and being able to accomplish "winning without doing one of these" meaningless.
if you saw my tribe forums, you would see that i like few forums with few threads with few posts in each
you would see me constantly editing threads to keep them short and preserving only the bits that remain relevant
i like order, and despite my long posts here, i like when you can get all the needed info from a single short thread
i could never be a mod in these public forums, so i try to respect the mods, but sometimes i get frustrated with the disorder of the public forums :icon_redface:

basically, the thread became a debate about honor in general when what i wanted was for people to limit their posts to specific accusations if they believed we violated our stated policy, not a debate about what constituted honor and what role it should play in TW

first a thread for the general debate about honor

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...mong-Thieves&p=6657465&viewfull=1#post6657465

and a second thread which was mentioned in the third post, but has never yet been created

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...mong-Thieves&p=6657839&viewfull=1#post6657839

the idea was to get the general debate about honor in general out of the way before recreating a thread that HOPEFULLY (if we can all be mature, i know its asking a lot, but if i can do it, so can others) is dedicated to specific accusations of us violating our policy specifically. :icon_rolleyes:

i know, i am so anal :icon_redface:
all i want is simply this...

if ~MW~ wins W64 in the end, i want a single thread (hopefully a short one) with nothing but specific accusations of us allegedly violating our policy

why do i want it?

right now if you ever wanted to know for some reason whether we violated our policy, you would have to be able to find single posts from a number of different threads
i want a single place where you could find every public accusation that we might have violated our stated policy
if we win, i think everybody deserves this, not just my mates, but those we warred along the way

i believe the time has come for that second thread to be created, so i am hoping you can all be respectful
i have followed the public forums pretty closely and i can recall about 4 instances (in 3 different threads) so far of specific accusations that we have violated our stated policy specifically

i have already replied to most in the thread they were made, but will recap those in the new thread with links to the accusation and the reply
i will reply to fallen there as well

it will take some time

DeletedUser

There's a lot of discussion about this, and I'm sure I missed some. However, mentioning bans, infractions, specific moderating actions, or accusing others of cheating on the public forums, whether it's about in-game rule-breaking or breaking forum rules, is not allowed.

Please be more careful in the future :).

DeletedUser

Cracking down :icon_evil:

Japan-Cracking-Down-on-Insider-Trading.jpg

DeletedUser

my disappointment is with the players who come on to a war game and avoid everything they can to, actually you know, war.

Side 1:
Players: realbean2
Side 2:
Tribes: ~@~, ~@2~

Timeframe: 15/02/2013 00:00:00 to 03/03/2013 07:42:40

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 1
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 392,501
Side 2: 7,930
Difference: 384,571

chart

The day we Joined MW, our ODA was at 3,959,223.
Now it is at this 6,673,357
That is almost solely from taking out @/@2 members

Yes, we obviously left @ to avoid war :icon_rolleyes:

chrissy24

jcl- no you joined to avoid a defeat... care to post your odd? hitting inactive/partially active accounts is like shooting fish in a barrel.

tan.- w35 was won by APOC. i only joined them in the last months of the world because i had impressed them by fighting long and hard against them and joining offerred me the opportunity to take out several players who had tribe-hopped, lied and merged their way through the world.

my invite from HOTREX is in my mailbox:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

World decided?

The Gommonwalth is still here - fear not.

DeletedUser

They've been wanting is to believe that, they have seperated and parted ways growing alone. Once they reach a point they will come back together and kill Hr and Mw

DeletedUser107592

fallen, i will reply to you next time i have a minute

Thats ok, I am pretty patient. Sooner or later you will come along and tell me how honorable MW is I am sure, how you don't lie, don't hug, and don't mass recruit.

Meantime.

tan2daye on 15.02. at 01:19
CastorZ;KinG-KariM;charmedz1;boylupot10;skadida;PitBull BonBon

i expect to invite each of you, i expect each of you to accept, though not all have yet confirmed, most of you have

do not think that your mates who have already joined are the only ones joining, they were just the first to get their invites
the 2 in k74 will be the last to be invited, it might be a couple of weeks before we can take them in cuz they have a border with Ex, not just ~@~

this is a map of how it would look if all invites were already sent and accepted

http://www.tribalwars.net/redir.php...centrey=725&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

the top half of infest will be second to last to join because they also have an Ex border
they will merge the accounts of those who do not get invited, that is why the whole tribe is blue

once you join, you can each list 1 basher, so there are 9 more mates you do not have to worry about fighting and who you can actually help out by keeping them from being targets

pitbull and boylupot already have their invites, but they might wait to accept
i will send invites to castorz and karim now, but they 2 might wish to wait to accept, idk

charmed and skadida need to wait, the rest of you can leave now before the battles actually start, or discuss with me when you would need to join by before your invite is withdrawn

~MW~ - tan2daye on 04.03.2013 at 22:53 Thanks Quote
on the 15th of last month, we had 100 D villages supporting the ~@~ frontline (or at least on the way)
today, the frontline is NOT what it was, and the threat from ~@~ is NOT what it was
i have told you (~MW~) "keep sending home support you do not need"
we have only asked for a few dozen D since the 15th and MOST of that first 100 D should no longer be needed
we need 40 more of those freed up D villages to support our new recruits against Ex

if YOU are NOT fighting Ex, ~@~ or LOVE
YOU need to send support

if YOU can NOT send support
YOU need to mail me

if YOU are supporting from the Pre-Stack support we did when diplomacy ended
AND your support has NOT been returned
YOU need to mail me with the coords

0002 Ska NE 74 (475|705) K74 ---------------- 2 D
0013 Ska N 74 (454|703) K74 ---------------- 2 D
0022 Ska N 74 (451|711) K74 ---------------- 2 D

Officially Dawn 9 (481|671) K64 ---------------- 2 D
Officially Dawn 3 (496|689) K64 ---------------- 2 D