World Decided?

DeletedUser

Okay situation:
Player 1
50 nukes 30 defenses 8 trains

Player 2
15 nukes 15 defenses 2 trains

as long as player 1 cant cover all of his offensive villages with def, if he is worse player than player 2 he can lose. if player 2 is better he doesnt need to use his def against player 1 at all, only snipe trains and support his newly nobled villages. it would take ages ,yes. but its been done.

DeletedUser

not at all, player 2 can win aswell, wat if player 1 is just an internalling n barb noob and lacks exp...

theres only 2 ways player 2 doesnt win, hes a noob or player 1 is a good player

there has been times when i have created new frontline vs 3 players, 1 of them being number 1 in the continent (had 400+ vills and a good player) the other 2 had round 200 vills and were poor players, it took me bout a month to get 50 vills and forced 1 of the poor players to delete

i eventually became number 1 of that continent

The chances of it happening are so low, if I have 50 nukes and you have 15 defenses, I can send ~10 fakes per village=500 fakes, add in real nukes to those, I'm bound to hit the defenses eventually, clearing them and being able to noble, it doesn't take skill to fake and send real nukes.

DeletedUser

The chances of it happening are so low, if I have 50 nukes and you have 15 defenses, I can send ~10 fakes per village=500 fakes, add in real nukes to those, I'm bound to hit the defenses eventually, clearing them and being able to noble, it doesn't take skill to fake and send real nukes.

not at all, like i said, if hes any gd he can counter np, theres lot of ways to play the game, to handle diff situations

theres many ways to play the game, many ways to counter,

but at the same time there so many factors, like is there a minimum troop limit, is it a coin world or not, morale

to say for sure who wud win is not possible as in the end it depends on the 2 players and the settings

Demonshadows96

Depends also on how active the players are and how close they are together. If they're 4-6 hours apart by their closest villages by ram, and player two can get a sitter or himself to log on every three hours or so, it's not a guarantee that his defense would be hit. Not to mention he can easily dodge out most of his defense by temporarily stacking a village and killing off a few nukes and the following train. A stack that originates from 10-15 different villages is going to take relatively few losses and will be able to be rebuilt in about 2-3 days while the nukes will take longer.

Sorry Higher, player 1's win is just not a guarantee. Does his size advantage help? Sure. But can player 2 overcome it? Yes.

DeletedUser

Depends also on how active the players are and how close they are together. If they're 4-6 hours apart by their closest villages by ram, and player two can get a sitter or himself to log on every three hours or so, it's not a guarantee that his defense would be hit. Not to mention he can easily dodge out most of his defense by temporarily stacking a village and killing off a few nukes and the following train. A stack that originates from 10-15 different villages is going to take relatively few losses and will be able to be rebuilt in about 2-3 days while the nukes will take longer.

Sorry Higher, player 1's win is just not a guarantee. Does his size advantage help? Sure. But can player 2 overcome it? Yes.

I never said it wasn't possible, I said most likely Player 1 would win as they have the most resources at their disposal.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day once this world has finished neither of these tribes will be remembered as one of the greats. It also wont be remembered as a great world.
At this stage of a world, for the top 40 players to all be allied is just boring and shows players more concerned with holding onto their points and growing, rather than seeing who really is the best.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the comic relief

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40661

he was a lone wolf- enthusiastic but misguided.
you know you'll be welcome back Dag- but if you dont want to i understand and i promise not to tell forifex and yagger where all your defense mysteriously appeared from when they were intent on rimming you a few months back)

My co and I are grateful for the support we received, and we'd like to repay you some way. However we aren't leaving MW, and we won't disobey order from a good duke. Feel free to begin launching attacks as the time allotment we asked of ant is over.

Deleted User - 4669627

i had to edit once because no matter how little justification there was for more than a good laugh as a reply, it is not permissible to post 1 word replies
while your comment still does not justify a reply, you are begging to be flamed here and i cannot resist

so...

At the end of the day once this world has finished neither of these tribes will be remembered as one of the greats. It also wont be remembered as a great world.
At this stage of a world, for the top 40 players to all be allied is just boring and shows players more concerned with holding onto their points and growing, rather than seeing who really is the best.
long ago, long before ANY of us were top 40 players or even top 20 tribes, ~MW~ had diplomacy with 2 tribes, BamBam and Friday
those 2 tribes merged (my suggestion :icon_redface:) to form Rawr!, then merged with Onfire! much later to become HotRex
now that all of our hard work has eventually produced the top 2 tribes and 35 of the top 40 players, we should betray our long-term alliance for shits and giggles? :icon_confused:
if we do not betray our long-term alliance (now that all our hard work has paid off) simply to amuse PutridAroma, that somehow makes us both shit because our alliance actually worked where family after family failed? :icon_rolleyes:

sorry to disappoint you mate, but ~MW~ is not only destined to be remembered as one of the greatest tribes ever, we might just change the game itself :icon_eek:
how so?

in every world there are many (often highly respected veteran) players who will argue that a tribe has no chance to win a world without resorting to at least one of the following...
cheating, mass-recruiting, hugging, lying to the leadership of other tribes, betraying agreements, agreeing to gang-bangs against smaller tribes, etc.

this same debate takes place with many (often highly respected veteran) players in every world, but ~MW~ might actually be the tribe that ends the debate once and for all :icon_cool:
of course some nub like PutridAroma might still try to argue the point in some future world, but somebody else will inevitably say "Wrong! Look at ~MW~ in W64, they did not resort to any of those things."

so why then, in light of such awesomeness, does PutridAroma make such ridiculous accusations?
in order to understand that, you would need to know PutridAroma. PutridAroma has always been a tool, but never the sharpest tool in the shed. Don't take my word for it though, take his...

[spoil]
PutridAroma Feb 07,2013 23:52
clearly we are not at war with ~@~
clearly you were fighting ~@~
clearly, if you join us, either we all war ~@~ or you all stop fighting
[^^ him quoting me]

We are not at war with [ally]~@~[/ally]. We have however been preparing for one, believing they would declare on us soon. Players have been told to not attack yet, but some seem just have difficulty listening to orders. Many of our members have been waiting for over 4 months for a real war, but this isn't the time or place for one.
Some players have said that they have attacked @ recently, but not since the opportunity to join MW came up. A few players in our tribe just seem far too eager to attack someone without thinking about the consequences.

A little history of the situation between us and @, not that important to read if you don't have time:

We were originally offered a spot by Ottello to either join ~@~, or go to war with them, in which we accepted joining them. We would have loved to go to war but they were 4.3x our size at the time, and going to war with anyone 4.3x your size can never end well. It doesn't matter how bad your opponents are, and how good you are. After accepting, @'s duke was constantly stalling us saying how their council had to vote on it. After about a week, we demanded an answer immediately, to which their duke basically rejected us.

We began preparing for a war believing they would declare on us. A few days after their duke rejected us though, we received the request from you guys [they came to us].

Many of us are strong, active, and ready for almost anything this world is to throw at us. We'd like to prove our use if given the opportunity. We'd love a real, fair war whether we win or lose.

Just letting you know on our situation and what our members are thinking. I'm not really sure what of that you guys already know.

Thanks,
Skier
[/spoil]
the members of infest wished to join ~MW~. we agreed to recruit some, but before we could invite them, we needed to move their def from the ~@~ frontline to the Ex frontline. before we could do that, we must first get ~@~ to stop posing a threat to our recruits. ~@~ agreed to a ceasefire, but then never honored it. when asked about it, they claimed confusion and that they had no intention to ceasefire Infest till after their mates had joined us, which obviously they could not do till after ~@~ honored the ceasefire. it basically became the straw that broke the camel's back. we ended diplomacy with ~@~.

[spoil]
tan2daye Feb 13,2013 00:41
Tribal Circular

[ally]~@~[/ally] has just been informed that our relations will end in 48 hours

NOBODY ATTACKS THEM NOW

any attacks sent against ~@~ in the next 48 hours will be dealt with HARSHLY

CheshireTheCat will soon post an op to launch attacks AFTER the 48 hours has passed

tan2daye Feb 13,2013 03:11
PutridAroma;Silverspork;visnja;xcalibureagle;-=Havoc=-;killpots;Devillouis;goblue777;Unread;lilbrendon

fyi

This message has been forwarded by tan2daye.

PutridAroma Feb 13,2013 03:19
Alright.

tan2daye Feb 13,2013 03:23
you all can attack any time you like, you have no agreement with them, we have an agreement which requires 48 hour notice
[/spoil]
how much better could things go for Infest? they were going to get some of their mates into ~MW~ like they wanted, they were going to get the war with ~@~ they wanted, they were going to have ~MW~ on their side of that war, they were not at war with Ex, OTS had JUST declared on ~@~ along with Ex/TRE/Stunts and a few other rim tribes, Infest's own def was already in place. what more could they possibly hope for?

[spoil]
PutridAroma Feb 16,2013 18:15
We're having a slight problem.
Here's a bit about our current situation.

Here is a message from OTS's duke on their forums.
[spoil]OTS - Citles.of.AH today at 06:41
I think banning mail between other players during time of war is a bit excessive; though the point is still very clear. I also completely agree everyone should block killpots to avoid being led astray (and as I will explain below, it really is for your own good).

For those of you that were messaged by KP and actually entertained the idea of joining Infest. Shame on you. Some of you I even specifically told when you got here that it would not be tolerated. You think Infest has any sway over this tribe? Please... if anything Infest is scared of what I can do to them. For those of you not paying attention, I have a very close alliance with the leaders of TRE, Ex, and now it would seem the new leaders of ~@~.

Not to be rude, and excuse my language, but if you're thinking about joining Infest you are a complete and utter jackass:

That is us, and our alliance as WHITE, and Infest as RED.

Do you really think Infest posses any sort of threat to me or this tribe? Do you really think they can protect you just because they have some big players? Do you really think they even WILL protect you past the point of it benefiting them? If you answered Yes to any of those you are indeed a fool.

KP may be good at playing some tribes; but he hasn't played me for a second. When I told KP the other day how close Infest was to being the target of our alliance a week or two ago he nearly shat himself, he had no clue all this was going on, or that it had been for weeks now. Loss lips sink ships, this is why for our own security I have had to, and continue to, withhold information from the tribe and even on occasion the council. I've been here since W4, I've ran online gaming communities with thousands of members, do you really think I haven't had a few smart asses like KP to deal with?

So please, join them, not that I think they'd actually accept you, but just that I know they certainly wouldn't support you. I would also consider any support they gave you an act of war, and would declare the second it was confirmed. If you think for a second I'm scare of Infest you should scroll up and check that map again; I'm not the underdog here.

The sad thing is, even after I've laid this out for everyone I'm sure one of you will go and copy-paste this message to KP. LOL Stupidity at it's finest, but don't even bother wasting your time; I laid it out for him earlier as well:
[2/15/2013 4:59:44 PM] Peter (Citles): You should tell Putrid to stop trying to recruit our members; it's going to end up being very bad for Infest if he doesn't. Right now we are talking about forming a new alliance WITH Infest and ~@~ against the east; but if he continues trying to recruit them I will definitely turn this around

By "we" I meant Me, Fallen & Noche-SilentNobler (Leaders of Ex), Nathan (Leader of TRE), and Castor and Karim (The New Leaders of ~@~).

So go ahead :) Join them. Let's see how quickly you die and how little support they provide you for fear of their entire border attacking them.[/spoil]
[ally]OTS[/ally] raged out on one of our members for crossnobling, and it sparked an uproar on their forums. I told them we should have shared a noble planner from the beginning, but their duke wasn't even listening to me. We also tried to invite 2 or 3 of their members, but someone in their leadership found out and told them if anyone joined us, they would be rimmed.

We're currently trying to get a NAP with [ally]Ex[/ally] and [ally]TRE[/ally] so that they won't attack us. Then we'll probably declare on OTS. They seem to be good allies with [ally]~@~[/ally] now, so ~@~ will probably also declare on us.

OTS have many really bad members, and we've heard their communication is awful, so they should't be a big issue. They think they are all big and tough.

If we can't get a NAP with them, then the future can hold anything.
[/spoil]
24.jpg

there they were, at the finish line, about to realize all their hopes and dreams, till somebody (PutridAroma no less) had the genius idea to do some recruiting (despite the fact they planned to join ~MW~) from the very same tribe that declared against ~@~ and got all the other tribes working with them. Suddenly, OTS/Ex/TRE/Stunts are no longer allies of Infest against ~@~, suddenly they are allied with ~@~ and threats to Infest. Who on earth could have expected that would be the outcome when our hero PutridAroma tried to poach the mates of the very same tribe that created the war against ~@~ in the first place? why would our hero even want to try to invite anybody at all considering he was planning to join ~MW~ with some of his existing mates and could not even get all of them in?

only 1 answer to that...

in order to understand that, you would need to know PutridAroma. PutridAroma has always been a tool, but never the sharpest tool in the shed. Don't take my word for it though, take his

the funniest part is that PutridAroma STILL planned to join ~MW~ even as he was publicly trying to bash us :lol:

now you can all see why i laughed so hard when he posted that nonsense
to the rest of Infest i have this to say...

this is the SECOND time PutridAroma has brought complete disaster to YOUR doorstep for no reason at all.
my advice to Infest is rim PutridAroma yourselves as a show of good faith to the leaders of all the tribes you border before he kills you all for no reason at all when everything is already working like a dream come true :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

sorry to disappoint you mate, but ~MW~ is not only destined to be remembered as one of the greatest tribes ever, we might just change the game itself.
-----------------------------------------
Well If you truly believe that, then I don't see much point in my response. But I will shed a little light on your inability to read written text, even when trying to flame with it, for the benefit of your little forum buddies.

If you can attempt to read the first mail you have posted all the way to the bottom, without drifting off into a day dream of changing the game of tribal wars. When you get there you might find it's signed Skier....Not PutridAroma. Maybe that's a petty little difference to you, when you are busy changing games, but it is quite relevant when trying to quote someone.

In fact you have not got a single quote from me, neither have you ever had any communication with me. I have been gone from my account for a couple of months, during which time the tribe was under the different leadership. But never once has it crossed my mind to lead us into a global gang-bang, it's not my style, as our previous declarations against greatly LARGER tribes has shown throughout this world.

Ask yourself one question. Why is such a great tribe, that will change the game forever (even though they are rank 2) trying so hard to recruit little old Infest into their war. Surely our insignificant contribution would be of little worth to your highnesses.

As for the rest of your post, I wont waste my time with it. The dukes of ~@~, TRE, and Ex are considerably more well informed than yourself, so if this is an attempt to forge devision, it is flimsy at best.

Putrid

Deleted User - 4669627

Why is such a great tribe, that will change the game forever (even though they are rank 2) trying so hard to recruit little old Infest into their war. Surely our insignificant contribution would be of little worth to your highnesses.
there? was where?'s family, ctt and exo was ex's family, stunts is tre's family, ~@2~ was was ~@~'s family

everybody in the west had family except igouge (which became hr recruits) and Infest, 10 mates willing to stand alone bordering the ~@~ family, the TRE family and the Ex family and nowhere near us or hr
you are saying none of your mates should have a chance to win this world?
i would have thought at least a few of you at least deserved a fighting chance, that is what i thought when YOUR MATES CAME TO ME
i am certainly wondering today

and do i still care you ask?
tbh, no

you quit your account 2 months and now are back? welcome back, a lot has changed since you were last here, you are correct in that you are unnecessary
xcal quit
skier and kp, apparently we agree they did not foster much faith, but they hadn't burned their bridges either the way you have done
idc who you are or what you do mate

maybe you are some player who quit and came back, maybe you are the person who mailed me in game, does it matter?
not really

and you, who has been away for 2 months and obviously has not even read your mail, speak about being misinformed?
if you think who you are matters, you sir, are misinformed

Players and sitters are equally responsible for the actions of any sat account. Make sure you can trust the person you choose as sitter or whose account you are sitting.

^^ that applies to co-players or whoever you gift to, you are responsible for your account, make sure you leave it in the right hands

chrissy24

no hugging remember?
wasnt that one of your stipulations for "changing the face of TW forever"?
and here we have clear evidence of attempting to recruit a "whole tribe"
NOW dont get me wrong but if it looks like hugging, smells like hugging then..... pass me the bucket.

looks to me like you have a whole raft of inactive accounts you need to replace...

and the irony- you end relations with us on the premise (though it becomes clear you intended to attack us anyway and recruit/hug? some of our southern jcl's) of us not honouring your agreement to recruit INFEST... and then they dont join anyway.:icon_surprised:

i'd quit now mate before you make a laughing stock of yourself

DeletedUser

Well, seen as you have mailed all my mates in game trying to turn them against me for my decision. Ruining their chance of winning the world. And you are so open here to tell everyone that we would have been invited. Perhaps you can been equally open and tell us which 50 or so players players currently in your alliance would have been kicked or munched to to make space for us in the winning 50? Maybe your loyalty to your current crop of players should be called into question?

DeletedUser

And you are so open here to tell everyone that we would have been invited. Perhaps you can been equally open and tell us which 50 or so players players currently in your alliance would have been kicked or munched to to make space for us in the winning 50? Maybe your loyalty to your current crop of players should be called into question?
Meh none of your business :p

Deleted User - 4669627

no hugging remember?
wasnt that one of your stipulations for "changing the face of TW forever"?
and here we have clear evidence of attempting to recruit a "whole tribe"
NOW dont get me wrong but if it looks like hugging, smells like hugging then..... pass me the bucket.

looks to me like you have a whole raft of inactive accounts you need to replace...

and the irony- you end relations with us on the premise (though it becomes clear you intended to attack us anyway and recruit/hug? some of our southern jcl's) of us not honouring your agreement to recruit INFEST... and then they dont join anyway.:icon_surprised:

i'd quit now mate before you make a laughing stock of yourself
i will reply to you later :icon_wink:

DeletedUser107592

i had to edit once because no matter how little justification there was for more than a good laugh as a reply, it is not permissible to post 1 word replies
while your comment still does not justify a reply, you are begging to be flamed here and i cannot resist

so...

long ago, long before ANY of us were top 40 players or even top 20 tribes, ~MW~ had diplomacy with 2 tribes, BamBam and Friday
those 2 tribes merged (my suggestion :icon_redface:) to form Rawr!, then merged with Onfire! much later to become HotRex
now that all of our hard work has eventually produced the top 2 tribes and 35 of the top 40 players, we should betray our long-term alliance for shits and giggles? :icon_confused:
if we do not betray our long-term alliance (now that all our hard work has paid off) simply to amuse PutridAroma, that somehow makes us both shit because our alliance actually worked where family after family failed? :icon_rolleyes:

sorry to disappoint you mate, but ~MW~ is not only destined to be remembered as one of the greatest tribes ever, we might just change the game itself :icon_eek:
how so?

in every world there are many (often highly respected veteran) players who will argue that a tribe has no chance to win a world without resorting to at least one of the following...
mass-recruiting, hugging, lying to the leadership of other tribes, betraying agreements, agreeing to gang-bangs against smaller tribes, etc.

this same debate takes place with many (often highly respected veteran) players in every world, but ~MW~ might actually be the tribe that ends the debate once and for all :icon_cool:
of course some nub like PutridAroma might still try to argue the point in some future world, but somebody else will inevitably say "Wrong! Look at ~MW~ in W64, they did not resort to any of those things."

so why then, in light of such awesomeness, does PutridAroma make such ridiculous accusations?
in order to understand that, you would need to know PutridAroma. PutridAroma has always been a tool, but never the sharpest tool in the shed. Don't take my word for it though, take his...

the members of infest wished to join ~MW~. we agreed to recruit some, but before we could invite them, we needed to move their def from the ~@~ frontline to the Ex frontline. before we could do that, we must first get ~@~ to stop posing a threat to our recruits. ~@~ agreed to a ceasefire, but then never honored it. when asked about it, they claimed confusion and that they had no intention to ceasefire Infest till after their mates had joined us, which obviously they could not do till after ~@~ honored the ceasefire. it basically became the straw that broke the camel's back. we ended diplomacy with ~@~.

how much better could things go for Infest? they were going to get some of their mates into ~MW~ like they wanted, they were going to get the war with ~@~ they wanted, they were going to have ~MW~ on their side of that war, they were not at war with Ex, OTS had JUST declared on ~@~ along with Ex/TRE/Stunts and a few other rim tribes, Infest's own def was already in place. what more could they possibly hope for?

[spoil]
[/spoil]
24.jpg

there they were, at the finish line, about to realize all their hopes and dreams, till somebody (PutridAroma no less) had the genius idea to do some recruiting (despite the fact they planned to join ~MW~) from the very same tribe that declared against ~@~ and got all the other tribes working with them. Suddenly, OTS/Ex/TRE/Stunts are no longer allies of Infest against ~@~, suddenly they are allied with ~@~ and threats to Infest. Who on earth could have expected that would be the outcome when our hero PutridAroma tried to poach the mates of the very same tribe that created the war against ~@~ in the first place? why would our hero even want to try to invite anybody at all considering he was planning to join ~MW~ with some of his existing mates and could not even get all of them in?

only 1 answer to that...

the funniest part is that PutridAroma STILL planned to join ~MW~ even as he was publicly trying to bash us :lol:

now you can all see why i laughed so hard when he posted that nonsense
to the rest of Infest i have this to say...

this is the SECOND time PutridAroma has brought complete disaster to YOUR doorstep for no reason at all.
my advice to Infest is rim PutridAroma yourselves as a show of good faith to the leaders of all the tribes you border before he kills you all for no reason at all when everything is already working like a dream come true :icon_idea:

Shayd I am going to have to mildy disagree with you. As you pointed out you were involved in the original merge BambBam and Friday. Since then that tribe has merged several times as you know. And we both know you were involved in those merges.

As closely linked and allied as HotRex and MW are I see it sort of dupliticious for you to talk about what MW has accomplished by not mass merging when there was a undeniable and direct benifit for your tribe by them doing so. So the "not merging part" of your statement needs to be taken with a large dose of salts.

As far as the gang banging, when you look at the number of tribes attacking @ at one time while your tribe was and is trying to recruit from them plus attacking them imo that qualifies as a gangbang.

In total while I only mildy disagree with what you say I don't think MW is going to be remembered as a great tribe for a couple of reason, the main reason being your not number one. At the end of the world no one really remembers or cares what the #2 tribe did.

If you merge players from Hot Rex into MW so that you do take the win imo you have in fact made your whole argument about "ending the debate" and being able to accomplish "winning without doing one of these" meaningless.

DeletedUser

cheating, mass-recruiting, hugging, lying to the leadership of other tribes, betraying agreements, agreeing to gang-bangs against smaller tribes, etc.

this same debate takes place with many (often highly respected veteran) players in every world, but ~MW~ might actually be the tribe that ends the debate once and for all

You gang-banged ~@~ after TRE, Ex and OTS had hit them. There's one broken right there. And besides Ants, you could never win this world anyway.

DeletedUser

Mw is only alive because of alliance with hotrex, i mean look at their position on map, they cant posibly defend against anyone themselves.