World Dominance

Asukon

Reaction score
Did they just change the world dominance goal from 60% to 70%? What the f*ck is this. No one wants to play this world for another year or two, to reach 70% on a world like this will honestly take way too long.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well it was noticed and reported and the discrepancy was fixed. Other worlds are 70% so makes sense to have it the same.

DeletedUser119960

Cant handle the preasure Asakun? :D
Not supriced comming from a Tea member

DeletedUser110779

A sad sad day for Tea they now have to fight us in bip :D And they know they can't beat us :cool:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I personally welcome the news. Happy to see it'll be harder for Infamy to merge for the win. And by that I mean a merge for 60% which was a real possibility the way current trends are going. Although with that said, I don't welcome a longer boring world if scenario above isn't on the cards.

This world has been hella fun so far. Maybe not as exciting as previous worlds I've played but it's sad that Infamy focused more on trying to make TEA lose rather than winning themselves. What ever the result, at this stage it's unlikely that Infamy as the majority dominance holder. It'st's down to either TEA or BiP to finish the job. Both tribes have put in a lot of effort, more than any other tribe and I think that'll be reflected by which ever tribe manages to secure the 70%.

This is a total change of tone if you look back a few months ago to when Infamy/C9 merged and then again when Infamy declared on us. Even though TEA haven't totally dominated Infamy, we've done enough to offset their chances of winning.

BiP fail to recognize or even credit TEA's resilience and I find that rather arrogant. It also has to be said that P-W and AD! have performed phenomenally considering they are both predominately made up of in-game recruits.

Despite BiP's arrogant attitude towards TEA.F, it's still a hard one to call and could go either way depending what happens over the next few weeks. I'm extremely impressed with the lack of internal issues TEA.F has had and it makes being part of TEA a whole lot pleasurable.

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: TEA, P-W, AD!
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP, Infamy

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16,408
Side 2: 16,438
Difference: 30

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 862
Side 2: 1,050
Difference: 188

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 93,409,876
Side 2: 106,119,592
Difference: 12,709,716

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,955,085
Side 2: 9,051,026
Difference: 2,095,941

chart

The world is quickly approaching 180 days since birth. This isn't the most accurate but it highlights what I'm trying to convey. This world has had many up and downs and to put it in context there's only a difference of a mere 2mil points, or, at this stage of the game the size of an average account combined points in the difference.

TEA.F has OD of 1044 while Infamy/BiP have 1230 (mil OD). We're dealing with millions of points and millions of OD. We have a long way to go. Worlds can go any way. Look at W80, many thought that was over and now Regime look to overtake Ben in a comeback that not even Tom Brady could execute (controversial)

Good luck folks and keep up the good fight.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ Murph , your 100 percent right , there are some very arrogant players , these players can't help themselves , they are just low life scums the bottom maggots from the bottom of the barrel . I kind of wander what they are like in Real Life , beings they talk so much smack on here , they are most likely some skinny little punk who talks smack here because they couldn't stand up to a real fight .

Sinful Super Unicorn

@ Murph , your 100 percent right , there are some very arrogant players , these players can't help themselves , they are just low life scums the bottom maggots from the bottom of the barrel . I kind of wander what they are like in Real Life , beings they talk so much smack on here , they are most likely some skinny little punk who talks smack here because they couldn't stand up to a real fight .

I like how you say BiP and Infamy are the arrogant players, while you sit here and call us all bottom feeding maggots and skinny little punks. Not ironic at all.

jaxx haxx

This was just another punk move by BiP and Infamy.. The only way they can win is by trying to lead the Tea Family to boredom

Man, why are you calling people such insults? Grow up Balian and sort your grammar out, its a game

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How does TEA like to say it......oh TEA why so triggered? Can't internal your family tribe now?

Deleted User - 10618707

You're filling the void, so we're satiated for the moment.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like how you say BiP and Infamy are the arrogant players, while you sit here and call us all bottom feeding maggots and skinny little punks. Not ironic at all.

So players have the right to call me what they want , whether it's cry baby , or add my family in it , to light the flame ? But when I call players names you all want to jump on me for it Just because your on the opposing side ?

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So players have the right to call me what they want , whether it's cry baby , or add my family in it , to light the flame ? But when I call players names you all want to jump on me for it Just because your on the opposing side ?

One player who doesn't even play anymore is the one who said those things and the TW community was quick to say that the comments were out of line. Direct your comments at the actual offenders and don't lump everyone together.

DeletedUser120275

No one can refuse All of the Murph's post are lies to keep TEA's morale up...