World Domination

DeletedUser

go look at ur own stats m8 i did and over 10 pages of u nobleing barbs

and there is 3 pages of u nobling barbs in the last month

DeletedUser

Oh, I guess you are looking at the wrong account, names can be deceptive, guess you have more than a little egg on your face lol. And perhaps another little look at that account may reveal the demise of yet another running from the war.

alexmichie

Foresaw this a year ago :), btw alex, did you misspell -TPR- from a while ago on your SubV wall of fame?

TPR were a joke tribe people took on as side issue in the WHNC/INH wars they were never any real threat to anyone, with all their acads they just mass recruited every small player near them. If you had stayed on this world you would have known that TDR was a brake off tribe from pack and the last real threat to SubV. So i did not misspell anything, therefore you are just another failed flamer. Unlucky mate but next time get your facts straight.

edward007007

TPR weren't as bad as you make them out to be. They did well up until the WHNC war, which was a brave move in declaring in the first place

DeletedUser

TPR were pretty bad lol. When they were getting destroyed by WHNC, I helped out sitting quite a few of their accounts for a little while. None had premium. The duke was sitting around a 3rd of the tribe.

DeletedUser

no one has a chance to survive , even if they would have the size and the people to do it , Subv has allready the team to go ....we strile at will now ...bt in 3 days we can organize a profesional Op ....we have the size , the best players in game , probably the most active big players ...no one will survive , unless internal problems will occur ...and i don`t think they will ....i need to finish this world then probably quit Tw forever:))

DeletedUser

Maud, me too, I'm ready to be done with this. Good luck to the rest of the world!!!!

DeletedUser

I'm ready to be done as well, so I can focus on my other world, and hope to win it as well :p

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be too surprised if the other tribes still didn't do anything, and carried on fighting PACK to get as many easy villages as possible before they get rimmed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yea, wouldnt surprise me either.
I would have thought that they would have thrown something up already.... I guess I over estimated them also.
Oh well nom nom nom nom everybody, I guess we gonna get bloated

DeletedUser64969

people on this world are useless i cant wait till its over tbh, its that bad i really cba with it sometimes

Crazymike

What are the victory conditions again? We need 51% in all K's?

DeletedUser

no you need 100% in all K's and be the only tribe remaining, or you can form an alliance and end the world that way lol (prob the former).

To enter end game stage I think you need to control 75% of the world? Not sure tho.

DeletedUser

im going to get bruces im not to happy with thos village names lol :)

DeletedUser92664

No chance.

Really lame how this actually worked out. How did Subv become 1st again? Too good. And now they are taking out the world by themselves! What? How can this happen? How did this happen? Gah! Getting more and more frustated by the day...

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser68332

TPR were a joke tribe people took on as side issue in the WHNC/INH wars they were never any real threat to anyone, with all their acads they just mass recruited every small player near them. If you had stayed on this world you would have known that TDR was a brake off tribe from pack and the last real threat to SubV. So i did not misspell anything, therefore you are just another failed flamer. Unlucky mate but next time get your facts straight.

Please get a perspective change. What I said wasn't a "failed flamer", just a decent question with no underlying sarcasm or anything else..