World Domination

DeletedUser117283

Kul is or was one of the top 3 Regime players.

So I would talk about him as a player with a bit more respect if I was a player in Regime.

You on the other hand I have no idea what acc you play on and I doubt u got the balls to tell us. Im fairly certain though we have seen much less of u on the battlefield as we did of Kul Tigin.

I never said he was not a excellent player. I saw the stats and i would even go as far as to say he is even a better player than me in a offensive Role. But i was more hinting to point that he doesn't seem to be able to make a sentence/paragraph without making a half truth or a conspiracy in it recently.

I dont mean to disappoint but my balls are so unrealistically tiny to reveal my self yet. Your correct though you would of seen less of me on the battlefield for a few reasons.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Everytime you glorify that percentage regime came back from you never mentioned Dest had it before the traitors left and it was not lost primarily due to nobling.

You're actually wrong there. They were on 69.4% after we were kicked and they merged in SIN.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My account still stands at 4.8 Mill Mate and growing rapidly. You are a complete moron if you think we was not legit.

Sam

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
fyIwk7X.png

Does not look like it :)

Sam

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Everytime you glorify that percentage regime came back from you never mentioned Dest had it before the traitors left and it was not lost primarily due to nobling.

Untrue actually. I was on .William Wallace and I remember that I was somewhat worried about Destiny reaching 70% after we had left. Made me play more to try and prevent that from happening =).

I don't see myself as a good player, I mostly had to overwhelm people and simply not sleep. So I know I haven't always been the most helpful of tribe member. But when the talks started about merging ourselves to victory it .. well it pissed me off. For once in my TW "carreer" I wanted to win a world the right way. That is why the other guys and myself left. Of course we knew that it could very well mean the end of our accounts. We accepted that risk and contacted Regime for a NAP. We didn't approach them to join, but after talking things over with them we were offered a place with them. After being with them for so much time I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed my stay in tribes more than being with them. I love them <3

And yes, you managed to push us back. I myself quit not too long ago. The well known factor "real life" is too busy for me. I tried playing and limiting the hours I put into the game, to hopefully contribute in a small way, but the little addicted me couldn't keep promises. I went for weeks with too little sleep while I was being mentally exhausted on work.

So good game there, but I have no doubt that Regime can turn the tide ;-) And in time I'll be back, switching jobs and more sex will definitely help to reduce stress levels. I'll hopefully see you all soon =).

Kind regards,
Dennis

EDIT: I just would like to add that I harbor no ill will against Dest/Ben. We're enemies and I enjoyed fighting you. May the best side win this war.

DeletedUser117534

Untrue actually. I was on .William Wallace and I remember that I was somewhat worried about Destiny reaching 70% after we had left. Made me play more to try and prevent that from happening =).

I don't see myself as a good player, I mostly had to overwhelm people and simply not sleep. So I know I haven't always been the most helpful of tribe member. But when the talks started about merging ourselves to victory it .. well it pissed me off. For once in my TW "carreer" I wanted to win a world the right way. That is why the other guys and myself left. Of course we knew that it could very well mean the end of our accounts. We accepted that risk and contacted Regime for a NAP. We didn't approach them to join, but after talking things over with them we were offered a place with them. After being with them for so much time I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed my stay in tribes more than being with them. I love them <3

And yes, you managed to push us back. I myself quit not too long ago. The well known factor "real life" is too busy for me. I tried playing and limiting the hours I put into the game, to hopefully contribute in a small way, but the little addicted me couldn't keep promises. I went for weeks with too little sleep while I was being mentally exhausted on work.

So good game there, but I have no doubt that Regime can turn the tide ;-) And in time I'll be back, switching jobs and more sex will definitely help to reduce stress levels. I'll hopefully see you all soon =).

Kind regards,
Dennis

Dennis I remember the old times when you played in Sabre before Dest, we were allies back then and you were my allowed ed neighbour who would always help supporting our cause. I remember you beeing one of the most respectful and nicest players always playing with the right ethics. So called don't blame you and James for leaving Dest when they tried to merge for the win. You have played this world for two years at the very front line, I think you deserve everyones respect for sticking up to what you believe in and not quoting when it hot rough.

All the best in RL free of TW

Nest

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Update time!

Since last update was done on the 29th June I have done it since then to currently day, I also took the liberty of adding LaL tribe to Regime side to see the impact he has done..

Side 1:
Tribes: Ben
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime, LaL

Timeframe: 29/06/2017 00:00:00 to 13/07/2017 01:56:13

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,563
Side 2: 1,259
Difference: 304

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 896
Side 2: 455
Difference: 441

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,328,692
Side 2: 9,648,879
Difference: 1,679,813

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,137,902
Side 2: 4,198,158
Difference: 3,939,744

chart

Oh look it made no real difference to the results.

Lets see if Ben can continue the uphill climb but if you have players that like to leave and join their own plagiarized tribal name. I am sure it will be no problem.

Michael Corleone.

All he wanted was a gold star sticker for his refrigerator and some recognition. :(

DeletedUser118416

Kind regards,
Dennis

EDIT: I just would like to add that I harbor no ill will against Dest/Ben. We're enemies and I enjoyed fighting you. May the best side win this war.

I miss you Dennis :(

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
where oh where are regime now?

Such activity when you was nobling inactives and bragging about how good you are on the externals when realistically you was and always were rubbish.

You wanted this world handed to you on a silver platter but when things get tough you run to your RL "issues"

DeletedUser118416

where oh where are regime now?

Such activity when you was nobling inactives and bragging about how good you are on the externals when realistically you was and always were rubbish.

You wanted this world handed to you on a silver platter but when things get tough you run to your RL "issues"

Don't know if your referring to anyone specific or Regime as a whole?

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Regime as a whole. its not one account that resulting in the downfall.

It's their incredible teamwork that is doing that.

DeletedUser118416

Everyone has their up's and down's. Bounced back from worse circumstances. I am sure they will do it again. :)