World Domination

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Look back to the old threads with months of Destiny bragging about smashing Regime then look at how it all turned around and you might think differently.

DeletedUser107685

Look back to the old threads with months of Destiny bragging about smashing Regime then look at how it all turned around and you might think differently.
Except old destiny was bad, and current is much improved. Im here with a group of people I've won other worlds with, and they know how to go to the end. Just because you fought lazy asses before doesn't mean youll get lucky twice.

DeletedUser88324

well since it appears that the only people with typing abilities in Regime speak on the externals, i guess i'll post the mail i send to Regime and nobody answered as i am bored right now, and also am interested in knowing if the people spewing this crap actually have some foundation to this or if it is just "spewing crap"..

cwolffboy
yesterday at 23:47
Howdy y'all,

I was wondering if you could shed some light on the reason why so many people in Regime seem to insist with trying to install the idea that the new group in Ben bots and cheats etc etc.

Thanks, much appershiated.
Mike

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
James, your still around ? :eek:

Eh, at this point I can't quit this world. I'm not playing hard like I used to though. Living the TW life isn't something I can do anymore.

I think most of us here have hit that point at some point where they don't want to play hard but they also really want to keep playing so you kind of just do a little bit here and there.

DeletedUser120956

REGIME COMBINED WITH THEIR MINION TRIBES LIKE AQ,7217 ETC STILL HAS ABOUT 46-47% VILLAGES. THE WORLD IS STILL WIDE OPEN

DeletedUser107685

In other news, I think we need to start a go fundme to provide The Ultimate Bot the pp needed to change his name the the Ultimate Barbler. Please donate to this worthy cause everyone

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In other news, I think we need to start a go fundme to provide The Ultimate Bot the pp needed to change his name the the Ultimate Barbler. Please donate to this worthy cause everyone
I want to contribute. Where can I send donations? And can I get a receipt? I need it so I can get a deduction on taxes next year. You know...good will.

False GOD

Reaction score

Curious now you say this but if you look at stats and all look at oso and his barb nobling and many other accounts. Wow is this a show of being a hypocrite to ones tribe. I must say congrats.

DeletedUser107685

Im not Oso so Im not sure how it makes me a hypocrite. My account has only nobled barbs when sneaky miz and shaun the sheep tried to noble some behind my frontline, so I'm not really barbling. And at the end of the day at least oso contributes to the tribe. Cant say the same about bot tho can we? Hell, even Vahtos wasn't talking nicely of him in a mail to me :(

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Eh, at this point I can't quit this world. I'm not playing hard like I used to though. Living the TW life isn't something I can do anymore.

I think most of us here have hit that point at some point where they don't want to play hard but they also really want to keep playing so you kind of just do a little bit here and there.

Generally coupled with losing but it's good to see you tipping along.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Naughty Regime lets have a reading session.

a4477ab7149e283a876f81dfd4b40cbe.png

On another note the op today for them was completely successful.

Shame it was not a Ben account and those poor barbs. So much for "Worthy Winners"

if you spent less time trying to time to take barbs and more time actually do something to help the tribe you might not be down the toilet as quickly as you have done!

Last edited: