World Domination

DeletedUser107685

Happy Staturday!

Heres some fun stats with the beginning date being when regime said Covert and Nwaro joining the world wouldn't make a difference :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Ben
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime

Timeframe: 28/03/2017 00:00:00 to 29/07/2017 15:06:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,229
Side 2: 6,402
Difference: 2,827

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,044,676
Side 2: 59,953,720
Difference: 24,090,956

chart

Also, for anybody keeping track at home, regime is now 1 month past their self proclaimed win date of mid to late june. Must be why they seem to be rolling over without much fight now, they talked themselves up so much they probably think the worlds already ended

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I swear it was not just Covert and Nwaro that have joined , Dest is a different tribe again , So quit talking trash. This world is far from over and I am almost certain Regime will pick themselves back up soon enough.

Every tribe goes through stages like this , I look forward to the future of W80 !

Sam

DeletedUser107685

I swear it was not just Covert and Nwaro that have joined , Dest is a different tribe again , So quit talking trash. This world is far from over and I am almost certain Regime will pick themselves back up soon enough.

Every tribe goes through stages like this , I look forward to the future of W80 !

Sam

It was not just Nwaro and Covert that joined, but them joining did make a difference, considering they brought friends with them such as Jen and I. And Regime has done nothing to show they will pick themselves back up. Cycling through members like mad, failed op after failed op, losing ground like mad every Ben op...

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Sam

Well I wouldn't have joined without ol' robot Thom. Could certainly pin the revival squarely on his/mikes shoulders 100%

DeletedUser120956

regime won yesterday and leading today. good days are back.Balinor and est are feeling the heat.

DeletedUser120956

leading by 33-8 today again.Southern Ben is weak. Even Carnivore is demolishing Ben. Ben can't do a proper op against active players.

DeletedUser88324

This is tribal wars, nothing new mothing unexpected. No matter what, the losing side always makes excuses, every player that loses villages was either an inactive, a spy, or the owner was on vacation or ill/had family issues.

The losing side always thinks it stillhelps to use petty external propaganda as well, but none of these things change outcome.

You may continue barbling, stalling calling us cheaters etc whatever your limited brains comes up with other than putting up a decent op and fighting it out, but we will still be here hammering away, your boredom tactics wont bore us away.

Each has his own truth, but stats do not lie. Since Ben filled in the gaps in their roster, Regime has not had a clue of what to do to stop bleeding villages.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think you'll see any of the core Regime team bragging here. We know it's looking bad and as such most of us have shut up while we try to plug the holes. The war is still being fought and we are still trying and confident in our teams ability to turn things around. Go regime!

DeletedUser88324

Well, plugging holes with paper doesnt work too well.. cough* bot

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In all honesty I do not think anyone is Regime have made excuses. Its quit obvious Ben is the better side right now due to a few issues Regime are having.

Jen my dear how can you say anything about barbling when your tribe is barbling like crazy.

g3HHY2v.jpg

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jen my dear how can you say anything about barbling when your tribe is barbling like crazy.
May want to point out that these barbles on Ben's side only came because Regime was nobling the barbs in our clusters. So not really hypocrite of Ben to barble, rather pathetic of regime to try to win that way ;)

Believe me, I would much prefer to have barbs in my cluster. I adore farming and they make dodging way easier. ;)