World Domination

Psihic

I bet it was you who asked him James !! (pointing finger at James with a slight laughter)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not going to say who asked me to play . I was saying players did who are classy decent players not jack asses like yourselves. Your all just a bunch of punks who talk trash to the community because you obviously have personal issues within yourselves.

Psihic

But ofcourse we do !

Sidenote, whoever plays on Wallace, paying respect where respect is due.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I'm not going to say who asked me to play . I was saying players did who are classy decent players not jack asses like yourselves. Your all just a bunch of punks who talk trash to the community because you obviously have personal issues within yourselves.

Let me just translate that for you real quick

"Please dont call me out on my bullshit because then i look like an idiot. damn haters stop hating on me"

DeletedUser88324

Balian in ibelin post: 7036780 said:
Yeah Jacal , let me on your acct . so I can wreck it , thanks , but no thanks , we don't get along and never did .
Wow, so harsh. Im heartbroken

DeletedUser114962

I do not which account to log in on :( Have an account in Ben and Regime but I will not everrrr jeopardize this world. And yes I have password's to both.

To all who offered me a place in w80 <3 I am sorry but I will not be playing TW after w90. I am almost done with w90 but might make a come-back in w100.

You do not need to know who I am, and I really want to keep it that way :)

DeletedUser107685

Since theres all these people posting here bragging about how they could join either side ill be the hero and bring us back on topic:

Top tribes by dominance
Ben 48.7%
Regime 47.6%

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Damn this war is getting intense! I honestly thought we had Destiny kicked down and out for a long time there so I'm very impressed with the new guys pulling it back like this. I still have complete faith in Regime to win this though! Go Regime!!

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
I do not which account to log in on :( Have an account in Ben and Regime but I will not everrrr jeopardize this world. And yes I have password's to both.

To all who offered me a place in w80 <3 I am sorry but I will not be playing TW after w90. I am almost done with w90 but might make a come-back in w100.

You do not need to know who I am, and I really want to keep it that way :)

Thank you for gracing us with your presence masked hero. I beg you not reveal your true identity in case the evil banditos find out who you really are.

Now quick! Onto your next adventure!

DeletedUser105140

Damn this war is getting intense! I honestly thought we had Destiny kicked down and out for a long time there so I'm very impressed with the new guys pulling it back like this. I still have complete faith in Regime to win this though! Go Regime!!

But sir :(

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Quick update, sorry been busy.

Tribe stats
#1 Ben 329.067.137
#2 Regime 327.849.196

Top tribes by dominance
Ben 48.8%
Regime 47.5%

Nothing that hasn't been done before can be done again. Good to see Ben members know how to use the forum.

DeletedUser105140

Quick update, sorry been busy.

Tribe stats
#1 Ben 329.067.137
#2 Regime 327.849.196

Top tribes by dominance
Ben 48.8%
Regime 47.5%

Nothing that hasn't been done before can be done again. Good to see Ben members know how to use the forum.

But when Regime was winning all you did was brag on the forums and such and even made a rough estimate on when you will win, but once Regime started to go downhill, you stopped posting updates, ironic isn't? Regime seems to have always bragged and wanted to show off on the forums meanwhile Ben never has. Gotta love Regime for their upbeat attitude. ;)

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
17:16 18/03/2017

Top tribes by dominance
Ben 49.3%
Regime 45.3%

Looking at this if things continue, ~0.4-0.5% growth a week at least. 24.7% more for Regime to get to. 2 weeks to get 1%. ~12 weeks left. ETA 3 months left. Late June Finish prediction.

Side 1:
Tribes: Ben
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,264
Side 2: 359
Difference: 905

chart

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Lets jump on forums and pretend we didnt blow a 69,4% World Domination" -Mighty Destiny

DeletedUser79609

But when Regime was winning all you did was brag on the forums and such and even made a rough estimate on when you will win, but once Regime started to go downhill, you stopped posting updates, ironic isn't? Regime seems to have always bragged and wanted to show off on the forums meanwhile Ben never has. Gotta love Regime for their upbeat attitude. ;)

It's always been the same. They were awfully quiet before they made their comeback

Damn this war is getting intense! I honestly thought we had Destiny kicked down and out for a long time there so I'm very impressed with the new guys pulling it back like this

I agree, thought for sure Dest was done. For a while after I left they seemed to just take a beating with no retaliation, was hard to watch. Obviously i'm glad they're still kicking and I strongly hope they can do what Sara and myself couldn't, finish Regime off for good

"Lets jump on forums and pretend we didnt blow a 69,4% World Domination" -Mighty Destiny

I should hope the "Mighty Destiny" consists of more than the handful of people that have posted...

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I apologise I had family issues that I had to deal with instead of making sure I was keeping up to date updates. RL > TW.

DeletedUser105140

I apologise I had family issues that I had to deal with instead of making sure I was keeping up to date updates. RL > TW.

Seems awfully ironic that you had family issues start right as you guys started going downhill, just saying.