World Domination

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
17:16 18/03/2017

Top tribes by dominance
Ben 49.3%
Regime 45.3%

Looking at this if things continue, ~0.4-0.5% growth a week at least. 24.7% more for Regime to get to. 2 weeks to get 1%. ~12 weeks left. ETA 3 months left. Late June Finish prediction.

DeletedUser105140

Ironic Regime at start of war was the one hated by all and now are seen as the saints, lol.

DeletedUser117534

Ironic Regime at start of war was the one hated by all and now are seen as the saints, lol.

Regime was one of the most likable tribes on W80, probably equally to WGGF or later SIN. It become to be hated once Gents collapsed and Dist & Sin joined forces to fight Regime as the strongest contender to the title.

I've played in Regime and will always cheer for them to win that damned world.

I just hope Hybrid, Foc and Googly will see that day finally coming as the people who started this great tribe. But all the praises for the come back should go to the crew that stayed in Regime through those difficult time, the new players that came in to support less active accounts and especially to the new leadership that fought against all odds.

But better not to praise the day before the sunset, it is still a long way to go. But I believe in you guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well In my Opinion I really don't care who win the world , I have friends on both sides , that is why I am staying out of it . All I know is your all a bunch of noobs who sure know how to milk a world .

@ Nest , your problem is , you can't make up your mind which world you want to play , which is one of your downfalls as a leader , not to mention your a lousy judge about alot players . If you think you can judge players , then tell me I'm wrong , so I can tell you why your wrong .

Balian

DeletedUser

At the start of the world Regime was.. by far.. the most respected tribe in all terms. Was a fun premade that locked their area perfectly.. Googly (if u read this, know I still love you k?), Hybrid and Foc are a great leadership team and I've heard A lot of people say if they ever start another premade, they would be up for it without any doubt. Lots of stuff happened this world.. oh it was an interesting one.. regime's reputation began to drop, and dest + sin did look like they had the upperhand. I did like all 3 tribes. Not trying to put Regime in the spotlight because I'm part of it rn but you just can't deny that after all that happened.. Regime are putting some impressive effort into the world right now. There is still a long way to go..

Nothing is finished. Imo, endgame, consistency and activity beat raw skill.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
20/03/2017

Top tribes by dominance
Ben 49.1%
Regime 45.5%

Another 0.2% growth in 2 days!

As for the comments regarding hatred. I don't see how Regime were hated, we were feared but I don't recall us being hated? Sure a few members were hated but does that make a full tribe hated?

And before someone states it yes we were almost defeated but its largely down to the few brave souls who stayed and the ones who joined knowing it was a uphill battle. I truly haven't met a better squad and consider ourselves all brave and loyal :)

Its also nice to see old friends wish us well.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

It was more Googly that was hated. Sara even said to me that the major reason for the war was Googly. Regime in general were always seen quite positively by most.

When we declared on Regime of course we also trash talked them a ton because that's how you get everyone in the tribe behind you, but now that Regime is winning they're the ones on the forums while Destiny goes quiet as morale drops.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
73af7e96bee0d8e153c8e8de0deeb77d.png

NRbc2cZ.gif

AND IT HAS HAPPENED!!!

62ce53b8e62f3137ac327e08951fed4c.png

Go regime <3

Last edited:

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score