World down to 117 players

DeletedUser

Of which 72 are in insane meaning just 45 non Insane players left to kill off

Next few weeks should be fun

DeletedUser

oops 116 now, liggy070 just went barb

these guys are quitting faster than we can noble them out the game lol

DeletedUser97817

Almost finished. WTG insane! Some deserve the grats more than others. Some played well while others have no business in the game. (on both sides)

I have to say I learned a great deal from your tribe. I was beat down for two years while learning def. Self taught how to snipe thanks to insane.

I made many mistakes but w37 will always be my first world where I won and lost.

DeletedUser

Might as well give out my congratulations as well. You guys played the world smart, and you really deserve it. Well done. Still think SV deserves first though :p

DeletedUser

Might as well give out my congratulations as well. You guys played the world smart, and you really deserve it. Well done. Still think SV deserves first though :p

Toby Sv is getting rimmed now. 3 years of his life wasted for trying to get the tribe to rebel.. Was it worth it Sv?

Damian.

DeletedUser97817

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Hopefully insane will work together to take this menace out.

DeletedUser

It's frustrating.

The biggest enemy we have left -- and it's been the case over the last 1.5 years or so -- is ourselves.

This is a message I repeat over and over again (to the point where it probably annoys people), and it's just frustrating to see someone's ego get so big, that they become more important than the tribe.

But it happens time and time again at the end of worlds. I call it "end of the world syndrome", when you really find out how tight your tribe is.

A person can become a cancer and spread quickly, fortunately, that didn't happen.
There is no bigger threat to a tribe than a member trying to form a coupe, a divided group, or to leave the tribe and try to hold the tribe hostage (blackmail), because "they" don't agree with a move or agree with a decision that was made by leadership. It's really nonsense.

SV has upside, he's a nice guy as long as he gets his way, and as long as everything is going well.
It's really a shame. He only had a little more ways to go, and gave it all up over barb nobling and chasing the #1 position.

I really hope it was worth betraying betraying your tribe mates over.
Barbs, really!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98455

Toby Sv is getting rimmed now. 3 years of his life wasted for trying to get the tribe to rebel.. Was it worth it Sv?

Damian.

What makes you think you can judge how I spent my life? It's not like I would have received $1000 if I ended the world in the tribe as rank 1 or 2. They'd just give me some premium points to waste even more time on this game!

Probably not worth it over barbs, but it's not like I've lost something valuable. It would all turn into some worthless data on TW stats anyways at the end.

I do have to say though that the ride has been very enjoyable. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser98455

I really hope it was worth betraying betraying your tribe mates over.
Barbs, really!?

If you bothered yourself to properly read my messages and explanations while you are sober, you'd see that I wasn't planning a betrayal. But whatever.

DeletedUser98455

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Hopefully insane will work together to take this menace out.

Don't hate me for being smarter than you. I played you, and you fell for it, real good.

We had some good laughs when I was in your tribe. :)

If you're interested to play against Insane one last time, my account is always open to co-players. Send me a message on skype. ID: "sepehr09" .

DeletedUser

No explanation is necessary. I'm afraid even Charlies Sheen could figure this one out:

SV Ostroski on 29.06. at 18:44
If they don't agree to cancel it, are you willing to leave with me for a while, to make a new tribe? I've gathered around 110 million points worth of players so far (including me), but we'll need at least 10 people so they don't attack us after we leave. It'll be made clear to insane member that we won't attack them if they don't attack us, and that we'll return once they agree to cancel the ban on barbs.
What do you say? And do you think you can get more people to follow us?

More:

[spoil]SV Ostroski Jun 27,2012 19:40
If we can gather 10 people we can make a new tribe and be allies or w/e. Finish the world as 2 allied tribes.
I can think of at least 2 other people who would join, with you and me we have 4. Find 6 more and we can noble all the barbs we want. OR they'll be forced to cancel that rule if they want us back.

gabrelion Jun 27,2012 19:51
sounds like a good plan of action, i would say you need to gather the 10 as you said before you do it, you want it to be a hard hit all at once for it to do anything to the tribe.

odds are we go out with to few of numbers and thell just declare on us and then it will be the downfall of everything. so we would need close to 8 people before we could concider anything. and they would have to be a semi-strong bunch. (basicly we need about 3-4 players from our top half of the tribe for it to make notice.

and odds are that if it does come to that if we do that move there will be anouther 5 that will jump to on accounts that that also hated the rule but see we are strong enough to hold are own.

gabrelion Jun 27,2012 19:58

oh i have just been talking to pancho about the barb i nobled. and he openly admitted that he is tring to make sure to stay ahead of you in points.

so if i was you i would get a ton of trains together without should your going to noble any barbs before you leave to that way right when you leave you can take anywhere from 200-300 barbs in one swoop theres no way for pancho to keep up then

gabrelion Jun 27,2012 20:13
also just another note of information that i have recived, it seems that if you left/kicked for any reason there would be 4 players gunning you down. so you would also want to be prepaired to deffend yourself before you do any movments

SV Ostroski Jun 27,2012 20:45
uh oh that last one is scary. Any idea who will be those 4 players?

gabrelion Jun 27,2012 20:53
not a clue, i semi-insulted pancho after i recived that message, so didnt get any names

(but it sounds like from the little hint that i got that they are 4 players that are not that fond of you)

if that help alsome if not well atleast you know when/if it happends theres going to be a heck of a fight

SV Ostroski Jun 27,2012 21:01
Make it 5, I just remembered I have a sit. :)

I just added up our total points and it would be 101 Million points. It's almost 1/8 of the tribe.

gabrelion Jun 27,2012 21:06
not bad, and speaking where we are most likly located, we could devistate everything if things got to the level of a war,

i have a full army at my disposal with tons of unused nobles. i could easily double my size in a month of hampering down on the players around my main cluster.

since i know for a fact they are ethier inactive or there troops are 2 weeks away, it would give me 2 weeks of tearing threw them with low to no hits back.

(but again that would be only if absolutly necissary)

and we would still need 2-4 more people before we could concider it even an idea.

SV Ostroski Jun 27,2012 21:14
Yeah. If we do that, I'll put it in the tribe description that we will not attack anyone unless they attack us first.

gabrelion Jun 27,2012 21:20
the only thing that sucks for me is that i have only ever joined one tribe would stink to throw away my perfict tribe record and council status because of this stupid rule. but it looks like it is comming to that.

as i would be leaving mainly to make a point that rule changes at the end of the game are pointless and can ruin a tribe for no reason. i really dont plan to personally mass grab a ton of barbs.

but if war be the outcome i would tear apart my old friends fast hopeing the fear of losing tons of there progress would bring them to a peace negotiation fast.

SV Ostroski Jun 27,2012 21:28
I hate it too. But if they continue to act like dickheads, we have no other choice.

I've taken 3X more enemy villas than stotty and he has the balls to tell me to leave if I'm unhappy.

gabrelion Jun 27,2012 21:42
ive put it in the fourm how i feel there acting, the power has finally got to there head and now they feel they can just demand out orders to whoever they want as long as it benifits them, its truly pathetic.

gabrelion Jun 27,2012 21:46
hell i have been hear longer then the people currently in charge. and if not for the fact that i turned down the offer i recived when asked if i wanted to join the leaders, i would have there jobs right now.

it just saddens me to see i passed down the offer for some power hungry people to take charge.

SV Ostroski Jun 27,2012 22:15
Well, it will all be over one way or another in a few weeks.

gabrelion Jun 27,2012 22:20
true, but now that im thinking about it, wish my activity level, and seeing that im completly surounded by panch (didnt see this till a few min ago) i would be swallowed up in a week. i would actually be more usfull as the inside man tring to keep them off your back.

because even tho they dont listen to me 100%, with me being on the council i could delay any action they try to do against you by petitioning the idea, which could give you a week to be ready for whatever crazy crap there planning to throw at you.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

...and as to your word?

AmishGangsta on 20.07. at 22:18
Are you telling people not to noble bilous villages?

SV Ostroski today at 01:59
What? No! I am not telling that to people. Why was I kicked?

SV Ostroski on 20.07. at 10:11
Hi,

Can you please do me a favor and not attack bilouwanadoofr please?

Thanks

SV Ostroski on 20.07. at 19:07
Because it was unfair that they kicked him over 5 barbs.

If you have noble claims and are trying to take those, it's ok, but please don't send extra nukes at him for others.

----------------

Here's another example for you, as to how accurate your word is:

This is from his tribe profile, where he has a quote by one AmishGangsta on it (if you can't see it in this image, go view his tribe profile, it is on there):
8792689.jpg

Quote, as it reads on his tribe profile " AmishGangsta " I play it dumb sometimes but I know What's going on in the tribe. More than half the people you see here right now won't be with us anymore at the end.

Here is a screenshot of what I wrote:
8792702.jpg

I wasn't born yesterday (and people in the tribe aren't going to fall for these charades/gimmicks). You're going to have to do a a lot better than that.

DeletedUser

What makes you think you can judge how I spent my life? It's not like I would have received $1000 if I ended the world in the tribe as rank 1 or 2. They'd just give me some premium points to waste even more time on this game!

Probably not worth it over barbs, but it's not like I've lost something valuable. It would all turn into some worthless data on TW stats anyways at the end.

I do have to say though that the ride has been very enjoyable. :icon_biggrin:

That's the difference between us.

To most of 1ns4n3 (especially those of us that have been in the tribe since the beginning), our tribe is very valuable -- there's no premium or no cash money award that is more important.

The experiences and memories we have, while being a part of 1ns4n3, are far more important than any individual award.

I wish you could have "got it". But you never did. You never bought into our system -- we didn't get this far by tolerating malcontents and giving them special privileges because of their size or rank.

You can continue to point the finger at everyone under the sun, but you are at fault here. It's obvious for everyone to see (except you--of course).

DeletedUser98455

That's the difference between us.

To most of 1ns4n3 (especially those of us that have been in the tribe since the beginning), our tribe is very valuable -- there's no premium or no cash money award that is more important.

The experiences and memories we have, while being a part of 1ns4n3, are far more important than any individual award.

I'm afraid there's no good way to put it, but maybe that's because you are a loser in real life and this is the only thing you can ever achieve in your entire life. Just because you are leader of a tribe in an online game doesn't mean you are queen of England, so stop acting that way!

AmishGangsta said:
and then continuing to noble barbs, honestly, he should have been kicked earlier. I even gave him a chance after he blatantly disrespected leadership.

He was givin a long leash.

And what was this blatant disrespect to the holy leadership of Insane?

bilouwanadoofr on 07.07.2012 at 12:47 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
If the game rules permit the barbs nobling, keep us the possibility to do it !!!

We are not @ work, it's not a critical job !!!

I'm totaly disapointed about stupid rules (useless) you want to put in place !!!

It's just a game, please remember it !!! why do you want absolutely remove the fun playing part of each everyone ?

Nothing better to do in real life for example ?
Please keep us play with the game rules...