World Down?

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who's computer isn't letting me log in? I'm getting a "Database server could not be found" message

DeletedUser

no, it happen to me too.

should only be about 1-5 minits

DeletedUser

It only happens same time and only 1-2 min so no biggie, most likely server refresh

nad destroyer

This happens once or twice a day and its been a long time since I experienced one over 2 minutes... no big deal guys.

DeletedUser

Sounds good. First time I'd noticed (cause I'm an inactive pointwhore :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser85711

I wish the only thing that it effected on me was a lack of farming for 2-3 minutes. My tribe has been cleared 3 times now due to it going out shortly before a dodge. By the time I could get back on and take the sit, it was 8 seconds too late to dodge.

DeletedUser

It is not a big deal but i got backtimed 3.times in 1 day o_O

It is a kind of big deal to me :/

nad destroyer

I would prefer not losing people's units because the server goes down.

So would we all, but this refreshing the server is a daily occurance and its much better than a glitchy server. There's no real fair time as there's always going to be someone who's active and needed to dodge at around that time the server went down.

DeletedUser85711

The server is still pretty slow quite often. Perhaps it's just me, but I've heard a few others complain about it from time to time as well.

DeletedUser

The server is still pretty slow quite often. Perhaps it's just me, but I've heard a few others complain about it from time to time as well.

That's why they're refreshing it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who's computer isn't letting me log in? I'm getting a "Database server could not be found" message

I have been playing for years, and this is the first time I've had this error message. Is not good :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It is okay but 3.times and i feel like Tw's waits to do it against me :( lol

DeletedUser

I wish the only thing that it effected on me was a lack of farming for 2-3 minutes. My tribe has been cleared 3 times now due to it going out shortly before a dodge. By the time I could get back on and take the sit, it was 8 seconds too late to dodge.

you could have dodge the troops out earlier >.> so the fact tha it keeps happening surely you would learn to send the troops away a few minutes before the server goes down like that..

- ALex