World end omg!!!

DeletedUser

So how you guys enjoying your end of the world ? I mean, all the smart christian people told me that today would be doomsday :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]This thread is not meant to offend anyone. I think everyone can believe in any mythological flying creature they want to believe in.[/SPOIL]

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
End of the world was supposed to be October 21. May 21 was supposedly Judgment Day. And it's only one crazy cult of Christianity. I was reading about them, and apparently they think all churches are now corrupted places of the devil. So... yeah.

DeletedUser

Who even said that the mayans said that the world is going to end ? It only means their math went a bit wrong, causing their calender to end on 21.12.12 , nobody said that the world would end :p Part from all these lunatics who I enjoy laughing about :p

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Mayan calendar does not end it 2012. It's just the end of a very large cycle. Sort of like a car odometer clicking over from 999999 to 0. It's happened before with smaller cycles (the shortest being every 20 days) - this just happens to be a large one. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

There's a Japanese die set that coincides with the mayan calendar and predicts a significant world event on the day .... supposedly.