World End

DeletedUser

I am sure they have done it before when things die but you need a high vote like 90+% and I may be thinking of another game

DeletedUser

we tried an early vote in w55 they wouldn't do it but they've changed the rules since then too so idk

DeletedUser57259

Given the top 5 tribes combined are just scraping 50% I can't see this happening.

DeletedUser

It has panned out pretty boring - at the start my area was really fun (late rim start) but now all possible targets are lower than 40% morale - there's just so many one village players out there. Even if aTo declared war with a top tribe, it would involve me firing off nukes and trains and waiting 100+ plus hours, the world is too slow. A better vote might be to increase world speed (if that's even possible?)

No one attacks me in the area either, it's just... bleak.

DeletedUser112079

Well if everyone deleted their accounts leaving only me and truffles in the world, that will end it...

balubhai

or every top player should follow Draculesti's super plan of making a Super tribe with all the top accounts of the world and eating out your now tribe mates , who have stacked your villas , just to make it a fun world. *face palm*

Psihic

or every top player should follow Draculesti's super plan of making a Super tribe with all the top accounts of the world and eating out your now tribe mates , who have stacked your villas , just to make it a fun world. *face palm*

I was never invited :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

they did that in w47 everyone got butt hurt about them removing army camps most set to delete then those who didn't all joined one tribe

DeletedUser66411

Sneaky.