World events: battle for k65.

DeletedUser115536

We did attack umm Rage and made a few of there players quit. Guess not much. Though SE has warred oh wait BLANK war ends in a recruiting of a bunch of them. Also told you wouldn't recruit nuts players. Oops you did and jager don't get me started on the recruiting there. @Night did recruit but that was after a long war not some short ones. Sorry crab just saying and no the west hasn't done much but SE has done less in theory as they have just recruited. Check out 777 and 333 family lol. Recruiting a lot I would say. Aren't 777 suppose to be my basher tribe. I need bashing lol
-----------------------

Yea, an outside view it would look that way. Fact is, Blank and us warred early ,the first real war. They exhausted all they had on 1 player, then we just beat them bloody and they gave up and ran elsewhere. We didn't "recruit" anyone until Jager recruited into k55, and ex-Blank members. I've had a few southern players coming to 333 for the longest time. The only real "mass recruit" we did was the NUTS guys. Yes, bring up 777, if we weren't in constant wars back to back, they would of been gone. I also made that clear for a long time internally.

Fact of the matter is, 333 has dominated whomever they faced, and Norse are too scared to fight. Period. The east is far superior. So please go run to your multi-played account and boast about the only thing you guys have done, farm.

DeletedUser115770

Fact of the matter is, 333 has dominated whomever they faced,

I'm glad you didn't use the word they fought. Because none of the 333 wars was a real fight, mass recruiting the enemies is not the spirit of the tribal WARS

Back to the Yolo vs. Sex

Side 1:
Tribes: Yolo
Side 2:
Tribes: Sex

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,992
Side 2: 19,966
Difference: 974

chart

What changed in this war? Are Yolo players so busy for nobling their internal issues? Internalling players in the War zone?! Not a wise move!

DeletedUser55560

@shahyd
I freaking love your 1st post. you are awesome :D
and to the OP. great work :) looks fun, and the forums area way to dead indeed, I don't quite understand why you would lay out your plan for the world to see tho :p

DeletedUser116033

@nobody is here, or we got bored rolling through them perhaps?

Side 1:
Tribes: Yolo
Side 2:
Tribes: Sex

Timeframe: 05/09/2014 00:00:00 to 21/09/2014 12:34:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 12
Difference: 61

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 467,714
Side 2: 72,835
Difference: 394,879

chart

DeletedUser113867

What changed in this war? Are Yolo players so busy for nobling their internal issues? Internalling players in the War zone?! Not a wise move!

I took charge is what changed...

I am a born winner and people are feeding off my winning personality and becoming winners themselves. They are flowering under my supreme wisdom and are rooting deep into the soil in k65 absorbing all the nutrient rich soil that is around due to so many dead.

Raaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heartless wins everytime.

DeletedUser113867

In more recent news due to 333 constant failures in taking fate villages they have decided to start barb nobling in the middle of fate again.

DeletedUser

We did attack umm Rage and made a few of there players quit. Guess not much. Though SE has warred oh wait BLANK war ends in a recruiting of a bunch of them. Also told you wouldn't recruit nuts players. Oops you did and jager don't get me started on the recruiting there. @Night did recruit but that was after a long war not some short ones. Sorry crab just saying and no the west hasn't done much but SE has done less in theory as they have just recruited. Check out 777 and 333 family lol. Recruiting a lot I would say. Aren't 777 suppose to be my basher tribe. I need bashing lol
-----------------------

Yea, an outside view it would look that way. Fact is, Blank and us warred early ,the first real war. They exhausted all they had on 1 player, then we just beat them bloody and they gave up and ran elsewhere. We didn't "recruit" anyone until Jager recruited into k55, and ex-Blank members. I've had a few southern players coming to 333 for the longest time. The only real "mass recruit" we did was the NUTS guys. Yes, bring up 777, if we weren't in constant wars back to back, they would of been gone. I also made that clear for a long time internally.

Fact of the matter is, 333 has dominated whomever they faced, and Norse are too scared to fight. Period. The east is far superior. So please go run to your multi-played account and boast about the only thing you guys have done, farm.

I wouldn't consider mass-recruiting from -every- tribe you've come in contact with and allying larger tribes to be "far superior".

DeletedUser

In more recent news due to 333 constant failures in taking fate villages they have decided to start barb nobling in the middle of fate again.

quick send nukes to clear at low level walls, its worth it! Wouldn't want a cluster growing in your frontyard now would you?

but also, everytime there's talk about Norse vs (anybody) Rage it always go quiet :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It'll probably still eat your nukes, get to it quick before another 500 scouts land.

DeletedUser107718

The east is far superior due to having @Night huehuehue!

Yes, I am very biased due to being an ex-player :).

DeletedUser

Frankly I find this thread pathetic. Seriously doesn't matter what happened. the Nap has ended, and only a few members were even attacking fate... most are doing other things.

I will say that this world seems to have a lot of know it all loud mouths who actually know what was done, when it was done, and why it was done. heartless for instance thinks that if he says something is true, everyone will believe it. even though other tribes that have had NAP's with us, can honestly say we have done nothing but try and be as respectful and courteous as possible with them.

Funny that the only tribe we had a NAP with, that had any problems, had/has a loud mouth as duke... go fig...

Anyways, arguing with crab is kind of pointless as an fyi, considering he quit, and straight up hit delete, lol!!!

Acid

DeletedUser113867

Frankly I find this thread pathetic. Seriously doesn't matter what happened. the Nap has ended, and only a few members were even attacking fate... most are doing other things. - Why bring it back up then? Was dead and buried until some goblin game to revive the dead. I literally went to its funeral.

I will say that this world seems to have a lot of know it all loud mouths who actually know what was done, when it was done, and why it was done. heartless for instance thinks that if he says something is true, everyone will believe it. even though other tribes that have had NAP's with us, can honestly say we have done nothing but try and be as respectful and courteous as possible with them.

Ofcourse, because they are large tribes and you fear them. Can't fault me because i speak freely, all of which is true. Lloyd can confirm Crabj started the war because he was missinformed. Since he mailed knowing who stacked his target...

[spoil]
2cdde8x.png
[/spoil]
Funny that the only tribe we had a NAP with, that had any problems, had/has a loud mouth as duke... go fig...

Problems were with cabjr And caliburnal - I wan't even Baron at that point... Try to keep up.

Anyways, arguing with crab is kind of pointless as an fyi, considering he quit, and straight up hit delete, lol!!!

Yeah, and thanks for allowing me the final word and thus proving i was right all along. Difference is Crabj thought he had something to lose the the call kids, while i don't feel the need.

Acid

My answers are in bold. Oh crabj, crabj, crabj. Lies, lies, lies...

Shout out to Takahashi8, i gave you your wish my friend... Yellow Ranger?

DeletedUser113867

Leader :
Heatlessfool
a.k.a Hidden Gem - Hasn't been confirmed

acidgod - would love to see an argument between heartlessfool and acid

Could be this guy from what i hear "captain Teemo On Duty" :icon_eek:[h=2][/h]