World events: battle for k65.

DeletedUser

this might be illegal, idr tbh, send a ticket

I sent in a ticket, unfortunately it came back that no rules had been breached.

Like all tw rules it seems its down to interpretation. No wonder the game barely gets out of the core these days, new players just cant compete. They are fighting far more experienced players who have dead accounts help them.

I personally think merging accounts should now be banned. All accounts should be deleted. Just look at how Yolo destroyed the Fate front line with dead accounts. Dead accounts wasting nukes after nukes, nobling to help the real players get free villages.

Now the dead accounts have been used up the war has slowed down, proving my point.

It kills new and growing players for what, so a few players can profit.

DeletedUser64969

i'd call it a smart use of troops and common sense, Account is quitting, has 10 nukes, Lets just let them die doing nothing, great idea.

But I'll agree that once there used that's it, no rebuilding, otherwise I could get some random friend to login every 10 days to nuke someone while I rebuild the nukes from sitting, just pointless.

DeletedUser

i'd call it a smart use of troops and common sense, Account is quitting, has 10 nukes, Lets just let them die doing nothing, great idea.

But I'll agree that once there used that's it, no rebuilding, otherwise I could get some random friend to login every 10 days to nuke someone while I rebuild the nukes from sitting, just pointless.

I used to agree, and many players do it decently. But these days its just gone a bit too far, and now I think it should be banned it all rather than not at all.

Too many players start accounts with the intention of merging them later on, deliberately giving them an advantage over other players later on when the merge happens.

The regular player has his account, whilst this other player has his account, another account, and villages the other account has cleared. Meaning he can be 3x the size of the normal player. A massive advantage

And to be honest too many merges are happening. Constant merges means a constant wave of dead accounts attacking legitimate players. How can a new player compete with players who have so many friends they can merge again and again.

And honestly if the merges stopped happening it would make tw so much better. More players to fight. More even battles, meaning more competition and in turn more fun.

DeletedUser116033

I sent in a ticket, unfortunately it came back that no rules had been breached.

Like all tw rules it seems its down to interpretation. No wonder the game barely gets out of the core these days, new players just cant compete. They are fighting far more experienced players who have dead accounts help them.

I personally think merging accounts should now be banned. All accounts should be deleted. Just look at how Yolo destroyed the Fate front line with dead accounts. Dead accounts wasting nukes after nukes, nobling to help the real players get free villages.

Now the dead accounts have been used up the war has slowed down, proving my point.

It kills new and growing players for what, so a few players can profit.

its funny how not true any of this is, their front got wrecked by our active players. Ghostbusters, poor monzilla, zenith, hanb, madieval penguin. All of whom when taking their villages were playing their own accounts. Following our first operation poor monzillas co-player quit so he merged into zenith.

Bare in mind both poor monzilla and zenith were 2/3 of the front and merging... and fate did nothing at all about a mid-war front merge. We are hardly the inactive ones or we wouldn't have wrecked two continents of players so far. The war has been slowed down because we did what we set out to do already.

Said it yourself there, troops were suicided and in fact never rebuilt as you claim they were. It's hardly dead accounts to help us either, merging accounts aren't dead accounts. It's two active players combining to make an even more active account.

- Make the leader quit
- remove fate from k56
- become biggest tribe in k66
- Get players into k65.
- Stop them barbling all our farms

Please, please, please, actually post when you have some evidence to back up your claims of how we destroyed their front with dead accounts.

Deleted User - 4669627

The merging account was not rebuilding troops I'd just like to clarify that.
nor was i claiming it did, just want to clarify that :p
i have no idea, but i would guess if it were rebuilding, account would be banned after the ticket

@red knight...

first world i played i led my newb tribe against the tribe that won for over six months
obviously they had more experience, better tribe, better mates, multiple players on accounts, and they had started earlier so were bigger without any of those other advantages
when accounts that were being internalled or merging would suicide their troops on us, it was very discouraging and frustrating

worlds later, i met a new player, he mailed me and asked for advice
he contacted other players who were impressive in that world, a few of us actually advised him
he restarted, applied our advice, had an awesome start, even helping another mate of mine start their own tribe which eventually joined my tribe
in 2.5 months he had learned 85% of what took me 2.5 years and he was in my tribe

my advice to new players is to do what he did, mail all the people who impress you, the people who obviously have a clue, right from the start
i would also point out that in a full hauls world those veteran players have a much bigger advantage over new players
and that with a world as small as w75, restarting even in the first 2 weeks, is a lot trickier to make the investment pay off in the long run
starting late in a small world will often be a waste of time even for the best players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

my advice to new players is to do what he did, mail all the people who impress you, the people who obviously have a clue, right from the start

Nice one, now my in box is going to be jammed up over the next coming days... *Sarcastic applause*

DeletedUser

Following our first operation poor monzillas co-player quit so he merged into zenith.

Poor Monzilla first began merging with Zenith on the 7th of September. And yet he was nobling Fate villages up until the 13th. That's a space of 6 days, and you call it just 1 op. In fact he nobled 5 villages after the merge began, and 3 before. Earl was nobling villages 7 days into his merge.

Once the merge begins, all nobling should stop from that account. You are for all intents and purposes 1 account.

Said it yourself there, troops were suicided and in fact never rebuilt as you claim they were. It's hardly dead accounts to help us either, merging accounts aren't dead accounts. It's two active players combining to make an even more active account..

Troops were grown in the new villages, a report already posted on these forums proved that. Nobling was happening from accounts which were no longer to be played. They were using this second account to help push there own accounts, nobling and killing enemies in order to grab easy villages. This is the definition of a push account.

Please, please, please, actually post when you have some evidence to back up your claims of how we destroyed their front with dead accounts.

8 villages with Poor Monzilla is an awful lot, plus the Earl account which nuked a number of villages, I pretty much think that is extremely damaging to enemy lines.

Just because they technically are on 2 accounts doesn't mean 1 account should be killing other accounts so that his new account can benefit. Wasting troops is ok, but you did far more than just waste troops.

Funny thing is that players say its just a few villages. When those 8 villages are half a fate player. Plus the 10 Early nuked and the other monzilla nukes. Now your looking at a whole player.

Now we must look at timing. Those accounts had saved up for an op. meaning a higher proportion of nukes than a regular account to waste. Far more damaging than just wasting troops.

Theres really not much point in arguing, we can all see the damage it does, but while other players condone such actions real players are the ones who are damaged.

DeletedUser103537

Meh just read the rules red knight you can complain as much as you want but it isn't against the rules. Even though it could be how can you deem its a merge. You can't really say it is a merge or not maybe he was just giving a friend villages for no reason at the time of the merge.

Umm honestly you are need to read the pushing rules you need to read a lot of rules. God just read the rules mods didn't ban it and it isn't illegal so don't go complaining about it. Stuff happens that you don't like so much be rule breaking oh wait no mods didn't do anything so meh it isn't rule break.

Final though just fight back now and take villages off the enemy nothing else you can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115770

Side 1:
Tribes: Yolo
Side 2:
Tribes: Sex

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40,307
Side 2: 10,456
Difference: 29,851

chart

Also the stats for last 48 hours is 0-0, Very interesting war, Or is it still any wars? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99544

Fate and Sex have signed an NAP

Good for them. I think they both really needed a break in this horrible conflict. Perhaps they may now turn their attention to more important matters. Only time will tell

DeletedUser

Yeah they werent making much progress anyway so its the right thing to do

DeletedUser113867

You guys have made this forum worth reading again, quite funny indeed.