World expansion?

DeletedUser

I think it would be fun to get an outer rim with barbs, since no one is gonna join anymore it won't get any bigger. And a rim with barbs around the current villages could be intresting, 1 continent wide.

DeletedUser

I think it would be fun to get an outer rim with barbs, since no one is gonna join anymore it won't get any bigger. And a rim with barbs around the current villages could be intresting, 1 continent wide.

Why?
Theres enough barbs all around as it is :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

that bwould be kool but someone would ruin it ie 2hot or ify

DeletedUser81101

Pinder would love you!

I also think it would be a pretty sweet idea after the war is over

DeletedUser

or a ring with where new players can join, and that's closed of by a river or something for 6 months ^^, and then when we finally discover how to build a bridge it's munching time! ^^

DeletedUser

Why?
Theres enough barbs all around as it is :icon_rolleyes:

Because the world is tiny, I like more active continents, only reason, and trying to think of a fun way to enlarge a world that didn't grow to it's full potential before closing

But indeed mearly adding barbs maybe wouldn't be that fun, maybe if they were barbs that grow past the 1k marker. But well there is a reason barbs don't fully grow anymore, we'd end up with a line of fully build barbs ready for anyone to noble and create fully covered backlines without much effort, so that would probably be a bad idea as well ^^.

I don't know, Stacked 3k barbs maybe? ^^

Last edited by a moderator: