world feels small?

DeletedUser

Its only about 100 230 fields from the middle to rim :icon_eek:

cant say I have played on a small map before, any experiences to share?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It doesn't look that small to me , I've played on smaller maps.
Not on this server.

DeletedUser

i guess its because i haven't played on a server from early on, w74 when i joined it was quite big and w68 was much bigger. probably still going to grow bigger just early.

DeletedUser

Compared to .se where I come from, it's pretty big. On there the rank 1 tribe can have less than 20 members...

Frozen Flaim

It's a pretty average size for the newer p2w worlds. If this was 5/6 years ago and before that, then the world would already be nearly full to the edges. It goes to show how much TW has declined.

DeletedUser93066

Shut up.. Yes you! Just shut up! .net players are like GODS ya'll come here to taste a piece of us ;)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That explains the Speed Championship :icon_wink: :axemen::axemen:

If you think speed is a good way to measure a players overall ability you're completely and utterly hopeless as a judge of who is or isn't good.

The top .net speed players never have and never will hold a candle to the top players on slow worlds. The only one that has ever come close to doing so is Miggy.

DeletedUser111495

Even i have come top in speed worlds, most boring worlds i have played.

setorines

Worlds are smaller now for a couple of reasons. First of all is co-playing. There are only about half as many accounts as there are players which is kind of a big deal. lol

Secondly if you look at the rim you'll see that it is VERY dense. They expected that a lot of those guest accounts would quit so they packed them together in order to make a normal area once they all disappeared. If accounts didn't disappear and people didn't cheat by pulling accounts around them for the barbs then this wouldn't be an issue.

Third of all it's P2W. That doesn't mean it's bad per say. It's just a change in strategy. Most people don't adjust to said change and don't like it so they don't play. Many refuse to give it a chance. As I've stated before P2W was terrible until you could trade resources for premium. But most people saw this change as being even worse. Not as selling resources in order to get premium to spend yourself. But as those with money to spend getting even further ahead than before. Further pushing them from the idea.

Finally, the number of players has declined. It seems like Innogames stopped advertising for TW a long time ago and put their attention to games like Greopolis where the P2W market is better and they make more money. That doesn't mean their greedy it means they are smart. If you want this game to have more players tell your friends about it. I taught my GF how to play who then taught like 8 of her friends how to play and they are all in a tribe on the rim now. I know 9 players doesn't change the game, but if more people wouldn't be so damned embarrassed about playing this game more people would want to play it.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you think speed is a good way to measure a players overall ability you're completely and utterly hopeless as a judge of who is or isn't good.

The top .net speed players never have and never will hold a candle to the top players on slow worlds. The only one that has ever come close to doing so is Miggy.

ive won both speed and normal worlds,

setorines

Just to speed up the argument, when Nauz gets on he will tell you that winning a world is over-rated and a true test of skill is in start up. Or something of the sort. He might have said it a bit more harshly, but never the less.