World Filling Up Slow?

DeletedUser

Sorry if this is a stupid question:

I heard there was a player limit of 50,000 players - does this mean the world permanently closes to new registrations after that point, or just closes temporarily in order to allow numbers to drop before registrations are allowed again?

bite.me

Sorry if this is a stupid question:

I heard there was a player limit of 50,000 players - does this mean the world permanently closes to new registrations after that point, or just closes temporarily in order to allow numbers to drop before registrations are allowed again?

I think it closes for undefined time. If member count drops to a point where administration will think it needs more - it will be re-opened manually.
But I'm not 100% sure it works that way.

hot beef

No way, more people from the old worlds. I started in world 2 and am playing this world with a mate who started in world 5. This world looks like it's going to be good fun.

DeletedUser

K's are filling up nicely now :icon_cool: Almost time for me to join up....whereto is the hardest part now:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser35029

K's are filling up nicely now :icon_cool: Almost time for me to join up....whereto is the hardest part now:icon_rolleyes:

Yes same here, my thinking exactly....I love this world so far in looking at the map on my friends computer. Not many barbies, closely packed, great setting, only 2.5 days in BP.....This world should be very interesting indeedy.....

I love speed 2 worlds, it would have been even more interesting if the trooper speed matched the speed of the world.....

DeletedUser

Like in real life, strategy in the game is ever evolving. Once upon a time the best players and premades would tend to aim for inner core starts so that they could expand outward more easily than expanding inward. Noobs and weaker players would prefer the outer core or rim because they figured it was easier, competition was less intense, and you started off higher villages. Eventually noobs started to jump on inner core start, thinking that as long as they started first they've have a good chance of achieving good rankings. So lately, many of the strongest players and premades aim for the outer core to take advantage of better farming, avoid tough competition from other premades starting outside of them and attempting to expand inward (especially since nowadays the outer rim tends to get a faster overall upstart than the core), and to take advantage of easier overall expansion in any given direction.

I think that inner core is a more ideal start at this point in time for people not in a premade and/or are planning to wait for a good tribe to emerge before they join one, because outer core start will leave you open to being cooperatively farmed. But for premades, outer core seems to be ideal. With time, strategies will continue to evolve as people continue to adapt and find new ways to seek out advantages over whatever trends are popular at the time.

DeletedUser

everyone seems to be condensing around k44 and k55
K44 is always the most dense followed by K55, then K45 and then K54 as the least dense core continent. You'll find that is pretty much true no matter which world you look at.

DeletedUser

Well, ive started ;) Good luck to everyone. World looks very promising indeed and looking forward to meeting some new faces

DeletedUser

-No morale in a few months
-low coin prices

^^ those are best settings ever, and you call this world bad? :icon_eek: There is no bad setting for W53, except no-restart rule.

You can restart after the first player to join the world has his BP ended that is 2.5 days from the world start? Then its like any other world.

DeletedUser

K44 is always the most dense followed by K55, then K45 and then K54 as the least dense core continent. You'll find that is pretty much true no matter which world you look at.

idk pki, I would say K55 is the most dense continent

DeletedUser

After looking at the map I have to agree with you Red. K55 does look more dense than K45 :icon_razz:

Although to prove I'm not crazy and to show what I was talking about earlier, here are the maps for the last few worlds. W52 doesn't count because you couldn't chose your starting location. :icon_wink:
W51
W50
W49
W48
If you separate the world into quarters you can see pretty clearly that NW and SE are consistently more dense that NE and SW. W51 is the most evenly distributed of these worlds so it is hardest to see the difference.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that goes back even further. Which is why I make fun of the noobs that always want to start SW because they don't want as much competition

*cough* sanchez *cough*

DeletedUser

pki, I believe you as it goes in waves. Right now the thinking is the SE is the place to start if you wanted to pointwhore on nubs. Now that experienced players are jumping that direction you will probably see people aiming for the SW. Back in the old worlds NW used to be the hot place to start.