World Going Slow?

DeletedUser

gotta agree here. pp making it top 20 after over 3 days later starting than everyone else proves that the top players will keep moving ahead and only increase the gap.

ok, if theyr increasing HQ now, next they build stable
but they build stable ALOT faster than anyone else, so will just keep widening the gap.

top 50 myself now after 3 days late start. trying to catch pp, but it aint hapnin

My ex/mentor is catching me after a 3 day head start :icon_cry:

I remember him telling me "It'll be 2 weeks before I even get close to top 20".

Liar :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

As for you Godsman, you're catching me too :(

DeletedUser

Well I haevnt started a world well since world 24.

I am ranked 80th right now in this world, bust I still feel behind. Is it just me or is the spacing of the members in the ranks greater than average? Or is it normal?

Just wondering, as I feel that this world is just easy.

Obviously, because the units move at double the speed they would on a normal(1 world, 1 unit speed) world. So basically, those who can farm around the clock(the no-lifers) can outpace the average joes even more :)

I call myself a medium lifer. Thus, the top 100.

DeletedUser

i kinda like

buildings are hell,but i love the troops speed,which means faster nobling

It's going to be interesting when people start getting nobles, I agree with PP, I think the gap will widen dramatically.
Although I already dread the upper levels of smithy.

i agree with ya,i would hate the smithy upgrading,good point

DeletedUser

My ex/mentor is catching me after a 3 day head start :icon_cry:

I remember him telling me "It'll be 2 weeks before I even get close to top 20".

Liar :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

As for you Godsman, you're catching me too :(

haha, he told me i stood a chance in keeping up with him. complete liar :D

and dont worry, ure still WAY ahead, its hard to make up all those troops and points

3 or 4 nobles in though, you better watch out!

DeletedUser

well the gap will widen alot of time as godsman said, but after nobles come out, i think all the pointwhores will hit the rank 1! they just noble any village near them, and 1 pack per noble!

that said, the expereinced may go for a big number of vills to grow at once, thus saving time, but while they are building troops the pointwhores beat them! Now i may be wrong :lol:

DeletedUser

theres a limit on the number of nobles u can build btw
3 per vill

crazy=noob

but ure still cool :D

DeletedUser

theres a limit on the number of nobles u can build btw
3 per vill

crazy=noob

but ure still cool :D

it's not a limit on how many you can build in one village. It is an overall limit. Kind of like having to mint more coins to be able to make more nobles, you have to level up your academy. The highest you can level up an academy is 3.

Muldie325

Thats the problem with these big gaps.. good noble targets are going to be few and far between.. I expect to see quite a few top 20 players rimmed as someones first conquer :)

DeletedUser

Thats the problem with these big gaps.. good noble targets are going to be few and far between.. I expect to see quite a few top 20 players rimmed as someones first conquer :)

I don't know about that... I think it'll depend on how influenced people are by the whole 'church' thing. The top 20 aren't going to fit into everyone's church radius. :icon_wink:

Muldie325

I don't know about that... I think it'll depend on how influenced people are by the whole 'church' thing. The top 20 aren't going to fit into everyone's church radius. :icon_wink:

Yea and churches take big farms to build.. oh wait people in the top 20 have (or should have) big farms!!

DeletedUser

I am going to disagree and say the top are going widen the gap.

"I agree," said Duff, as his L24 HQ neared completion.

Once it's finished and L25 and L26... lol
I have a 600 P lead on everyone within like 40 squares of me. Might be one guy with like ~500P. Only going to get worse.

-Alias-

"I agree," said Duff, as his L24 HQ neared completion.

Once it's finished and L25 and L26... lol
I have a 600 P lead on everyone within like 40 squares of me. Might be one guy with like ~500P. Only going to get worse.

Farms must be going good if your upgrading Hq that much.

DeletedUser

Farms must be going good if your upgrading Hq that much.

Like I said there is no one around me, it's always good.
Save for some random Evolve guys, there's nothing. And the Evolve near me don't seem to be doing much actually.
But what could they do, honestly? Poor fellas are starving. :lol:

-Alias-

Like I said there is no one around me, it's always good.
Save for some random Evolve guys, there's nothing. And the Evolve near me don't seem to be doing much actually.
But what could they do, honestly? Poor fellas are starving. :lol:

hahaha. How much you gonna raise the HQ to? Are you stopping at 26?

DeletedUser

It's going to be interesting when people start getting nobles, I agree with PP, I think the gap will widen dramatically.
Although I already dread the upper levels of smithy.

hehe you beat me to it ;)
18-20 atleast an average of 15 hours each! :S

DeletedUser

I thought that 0.5x server speed/2x troop speed meant that, while upgrading takes twice the time it would on a 1x/1x world, troops move twice faster than on such a world...but my spears are at 18 minutes per square so I guess 2x troop speed is compared to this server's speed...

as for the world, I like it, I just wish I started a few days earlier than I did.

Last edited by a moderator: