World Going Slow?

DeletedUser

Tbh, I don't see the harm in going for a higher HQ. It surely hasn't done anyone harm yet :icon_smile::icon_smile:
Whilst looking at it in-regards to build time, if you can quickly get the higher HQ out of the way, then you're set and due to grow faster. Looking at the times it takes for smithy would be taking it out of context, almost as if to say its going for a noble rush.

As PP has shown official numbers already, there's a 19 hour build time difference with 20 HQ and 30 HQ when building the farm, 10 hour difference with the wall, etc etc. When adding these numbers up, the time wasted is far more than the time it took to get your higher HQ.

In a world with such fast troop speed and slow server speed, resources are/going to be flying in at a rate you wont know what to do with them.
Also, in-terms of rebuilding your wall, smithy, catted academy and/or any other buildings which may have been catted, you want to re-build as fast as possible. Especially on a world where close distance warfare is inevitable due to the church feature and troop speed movement.

DeletedUser

heh, nicely put. im impressed :D

you has learnt alot about gameplay
(did you get pp to write that? lol)

personally, ill be going for 27 HQ i think, it seems to be balanced well with its build time, and the time it saves. oh, and i should have a maxed 24 farm by then, so ill need to start upgading that a bit faster as well :D

DeletedUser

personally, ill be going for 27 HQ i think, it seems to be balanced well with its build time, and the time it saves. oh, and i should have a maxed 24 farm by then, so ill need to start upgading that a bit faster as well :D

Now I'll quote myself from a while back

I'll be going for 27 HQ this world. 26 at the very least

I know great minds think alike :icon_cool:

:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

im going for a high HQ this world for sure.

just a bit off topic, gai sensei, the twinkle in the guys pic in ur sig wants me to punch his face in :/

Murderous Mouse

Village Headquarters (Level 23) 18313 21371 14244 27 10:47:03 The farm is too small

^^ its 10:47:03 to upgrade to level 24 not to level 23.. so that should change the results slightly :/

Ok, I know what Idid and feel like an idiot now.

Btw upgrade your farm :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

im going for a high HQ this world for sure.

just a bit off topic, gai sensei, the twinkle in the guys pic in ur sig wants me to punch his face in :/

At his level of high speed taijutsu, impossible :icon_cool:

On-topic; I'll be going for a 27 HQ although I've stopped at 24 for now.

DeletedUser

27 HQ is awesome if you are farming properly.

If your farming is constricted by inactivity/nearby tribemates, I'd go for 23 like I did in W19.

Never underestimate the ability to up your rax and farm constantly while waiting for a target to appear.
With the church system, it's (in most cases) utterly stupid to academy rush.