World map

diegoelgrande

Everything is helpful GM..... make them so we can see them and say you if you shouldcontinue doing thaat......

BTW, great map..... but put there HF, so we can see how AF is killing them...

greenmonsta

HF, ICF, ZIF....there are a bunch of breakoff tribes now and AF has pretty much finished them off :p Theres not much point adding them.

DeletedUser

Everything is helpful GM..... make them so we can see them and say you if you shouldcontinue doing thaat......

BTW, great map..... but put there HF, so we can see how AF is killing them...

if you really want to see.. that is the blackhole within the AF purple.. we are closing in.

diegoelgrande

Good..... keep it up.... I dont like "black holes" except the ones of w***

greenmonsta

Any chance this can be stickied? As long as it is not spammed I will be more then happy to post a new map each week for everyone :)

DeletedUser

Hi. Is this map updated in real-time? From what I've read, it ain't, so is there any chance of doing that? Thanks.

greenmonsta

Hi. Is this map updated in real-time? From what I've read, it ain't, so is there any chance of doing that? Thanks.

If there is a way of doing that I do not know it. I will just be adding a new map every week so players can see how the world changes as time progresses :)

diegoelgrande

Hey GM.... when we will have the new map???

I think there are happening many things and I want to send how is changing the world.....

DeletedUser

Greenmonsta, might I suggest you leave hyperlinks up to the past maps under the most recent map in order to give people an opportunity to compare? :)

greenmonsta

Greenmonsta, might I suggest you leave hyperlinks up to the past maps under the most recent map in order to give people an opportunity to compare? :)

The plan was to keep 2 of the newest maps up and the rest and links.

New map is up.

Last edited:

greenmonsta

my bad, was half asleep and still hungover from the night before :p

Changed.

DeletedUser

Holy crap ??????????????????

World 4 forgot about the sleeping giants. :icon_razz:

Nice maps !!!

AF and TBP good show of position, ya point whores. :icon_biggrin:

greenmonsta

Found an old map thread made by xmehdi06 and added the maps as links for you.

diegoelgrande

There are many changes since the last map on that list.....

UNSF lost many vills in GX and CV cores.. the same with them in UNSF`s core.....