World of Machine

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: Announcement To World 29 Fellowships :icon_cool:​

I was thinking about joining w30 but i've decided to change my mind because so many tribal wars citizens' was joining world 30 and leaving world 29 forums died. So i will be joining world 29 and will be creating my own tribe to dominate world 29.

Tribe Name: World of Machine

Tag: ROBOT

I know i didn't keep my word from the other worlds. But i've changed my mind. I was gonna do something new for onces but the name of my tribe keeps me going :lol:

In order to get a invitation into my tribe

1. Organization

2. Cooperation
a27vaa.jpg

3. participate in activities

4. Must have Skype

5. Must have an account on the world wide forum.

If you recommand all of these steps. You will be able to enter my tribe.
Failure isn't in opinion :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I remember golddarkwarrior from speed rounds. he was a noob who got taught to play by a friend of mine, daddyjpimp, me vs his tribe = 1v6 and i won, they didnt know how to split a train so i sent a 4second difference train and they still fail.

Nauzhror

I remember golddarkwarrior from speed rounds. he was a noob who got taught to play by a friend of mine, daddyjpimp, me vs his tribe = 1v6 and i won, they didnt know how to split a train so i sent a 4second difference train and they still fail.

I thought the only way to fail at splitting a 4 second train was to laugh so hard at it that you couldn't concentrate.

DeletedUser

Lol a new way has been found, he probaly was concentrating too much