World Order Yikesss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100014

Well it has come to my attention that their will be a world order growing an all of us are left out :icon_redface:

knight 100 today at 15:51
[player]Rotan.L[/player] As of the leader of (KD) I would like to get Armada into our Coalition which consist of (KD) , DGD , BM , -A- an hopfully you be the 5th. This Coalition is to topple BOLT , Azura , and Addict and BM. We are the the union of the SE an we will be a force to be reckon with. You think Addict than defeat us no, Azura eh, BOLT in your dreams. Let us run the world as your already leading it the world, you have the mightiest tribe in this world but you need a Coalition to help you successfully help you in need of troubles. Let us be the World Order.

Rotan.L today at 15:51
Well hello there. A Coalition of tribes nice idea. If we do join can we bring 3 other tribes into it? It would greatly surround us into the only major power in this force. We be unstoppable. So yes I agree to be in this.

Sure you can bring 3 other tribes into it. It would make us even more stronger an no other outside tribe can even lay a finger on us. Welcome to the World Order ARMADA :)

3374920607_d6f5709916.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe someone needs to tell them that only one tribe wins the world. :/ they remind me of the teletubbies from world 52.

DeletedUser

They can barely co-ordinate a full tribe of growing, active players...

How can they co-ordinate a coalition purposed for war...?

This is quite impressively stupid, I guess they'll give one target in a circ to 500+ people and hope some people attack it? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They can barely co-ordinate a full tribe of growing, active players...

How can they co-ordinate a coalition purposed for war...?

This is quite impressively stupid, I guess they'll give one target in a circ to 500+ people and hope some people attack it? :icon_rolleyes:

Wolfy likes this ^

DeletedUser54064

500 incomings, of 5 spears = 2500 spears = profit. We all know it's the total of troops that land in the end that count.

balubhai

Well it has come to my attention that their will be a world order growing an all of us are left out :icon_redface:

[player]Rotan.L[/player] As of the leader of (KD) I would like to get Armada into our Coalition which consist of (KD) , DGD , BM , -A- an hopfully you be the 5th. This Coalition is to topple BOLT , Azura , and Addict and BM. We are the the union of the SE an we will be a force to be reckon with. You think Addict than defeat us no, Azura eh, BOLT in your dreams. Let us run the world as your already leading it the world, you have the mightiest tribe in this world but you need a Coalition to help you successfully help you in need of troubles. Let us be the World Order.

Well hello there. A Coalition of tribes nice idea. If we do join can we bring 3 other tribes into it? It would greatly surround us into the only major power in this force. We be unstoppable. So yes I agree to be in this.

Sure you can bring 3 other tribes into it. It would make us even more stronger an no other outside tribe can even lay a finger on us. Welcome to the World Order ARMADA :)

BM plotting againt BM :(

DeletedUser

How rude of them to leave us out! Now I won't give them any cookiez :icon_evil:

DeletedUser71572

I want to make a coalition against this coalition. Anyone interested? D:

Kash2Smash

3374920607_d6f5709916.jpg
why is it that i click on the two names which are linked, it takes me to a azura member... Yshie01

DeletedUser

I want to make a coalition against this coalition. Anyone interested? D:

Meh!! Will form a Coalition with cookiez!! and then we will make a coalition with another coalition and we will all live happily ever after in a world of hugs!! :booty::booty:

DeletedUser

Super fast typers? faked mail? i dont know. Certainly seems so, dodgy player linkage and three mails all within the same 60 seconds?

DeletedUser

read my post above.. tell me if u experience the same thing..

Aye i do, your post made me check it.

This thread is another pointless one and drops into the ever extending chasm of failed threads on 57.

DeletedUser

As a member ofARMADA, can I say something?

Please stop the useless faked stupid propaganda.

Let's just speak with axes and noble trains when the time comes. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.