World Politics Update; Sensei Under New Leadership

• Thread starter .Optimus Prime.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Matching up the times of the messages posted in this thread with the times =EagleEye= messaged me -- The time when Evolve was asked about a NAP was in fact before asking the members. Therefore, I am forced to believe that he dropped the idea after the members of Gamer said no. Going along with this theory, I also believe sp.ag said to me that EI had said "Nevermind" before the point where we could answer the question without playfully screwing around with emoticons. ;)

Hello said:
=EagleEye= on 08.02. at 21:45
As sP.Ag will only send me emocons, I will bring this matter to you.

What is going on with our alliance?

androgynousanonymous on 08.02. at 21:48
:X

=EagleEye= on 08.02. at 21:49
Damn it.

Notice: When he says "our alliance," there was never an alliance. This is to clear up any misunderstanding and make sure that neither Evolve nor Gamer had agreed to the idea of a NAP, let alone an alliance. This notice is for EI's protection as much as my own. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like I said simz, regardless if he was pushing us or not, he apparently pushed for it with the Evolve leaders.

And I never said I didn't like him or his ideas etc., I just didn't want him as our new leader.

sp.ag

Interesting. said:
sP.Ag on 08.02. at 22:07
AA, just spoke to me saying that you asked him about our "Alliance", I dont mean to make you feel like a Idoit now, but we never had an alliance with you,

Kebabe had us marked out as far as i am aware for locational purpose's only.

=EagleEye= on 08.02. at 22:08
Ok, well that is why I asked.

Would you be interested in a Nap of any kind?

sP.Ag on 08.02. at 22:19
Talk about cutting straight to the point,

So if anyone wishes to know what was said between me and EE, besides usual chit chat and me asking why he was now in charge of GAMER, this is all we spoke about regarding any kind of relation between Evolve and GAMER

DeletedUser

NOOD, as has just been proved (repeatedly) he didnt push for it with evolve.

anyway, im gonna leave this alone now as i think everything that needed to be said has already been said a hundred times over

DeletedUser

So if anyone wishes to know what was said between me and EE, besides usual chit chat and me asking why he was now in charge of GAMER, this is all we spoke about regarding any kind of relation between Evolve and GAMER

Haha, wow that is very lame. So apparently, he mailed for a NAP before asking us.. That means that he didn't think of going to us first, and that he didn't care for our opinions and would probably NAP if he didn't get denied. Another good reason to leave :lol:

DeletedUser

I asked you right away after I sent that mail.. I wouldnt have gone further, and didnt after you guys said no.

Also I was wondering what the status on the alliance was because when i joined the tribe you guys were listed as allies, and I was wondering if it was real or just to see where you guys were.

Why is it that the Evolve members are trying to join GAMER now? I have recieved a couple mails.

DeletedUser

Why is it that the Evolve members are trying to join GAMER now? I have recieved a couple mails.

As indifferent as I've become to this thread, perhaps this isn't the place to discuss these matters, hm?

DeletedUser

NOOD, as has just been proved (repeatedly) he didnt push for it with evolve.

anyway, im gonna leave this alone now as i think everything that needed to be said has already been said a hundred times over

I didn't get proven anything, I was told what he did, I didn't just assume everything. Stop being a smart ass, he should of guessed it was just for marking, if not only for obvious reasons, but because the forum never said anything about it.

DeletedUser

I didn't get proven anything, I was told what he did, I didn't just assume everything. Stop being a smart ass, he should of guessed it was just for marking, if not only for obvious reasons, but because the forum never said anything about it.

Unlike most others i do understand where EI is coming from but you are correct in what you just posted there NOOD.

Not only that but why not just ask us? We have an internal forum which EI could've made a post on regarding Evolve and the question would've been answered swiftly.

I think talking to Evolve isn't a crime though but when everyone was flaming him in regards to going against our wishes on the matter, why not post the messages himself to show the time stamps? i know i would've if my actions were on trial like that.

I waited for that to happen (didn't think I needed to ask) but it didn't until Evolve members came to clear it up. This matter could have been dealt with a bit better and this thread could've died ages ago.

DeletedUser

Regardless if they knew or not before, it looks bad when you give away tribe secrets like that. It may not be much of one, and it may of been expected, but giving away information away like that is careless. Eagle should of done what you had suggested Smexy.

DeletedUser

He knows that i presume he must have had a good reason. Maybe that was who mailed him?