World Predictions

DeletedUser

As the title implies state your predictions of how the world will progress, such as tribe mergers, current and future diplomacies. Who you think will expand ware and why will be here till the end of the world (tribe and top 20 member wise).

Anything you think should be added let me know and I will edit this post.

1.Who you think will merge in the next month into who.

2.Who you think has diplomacy with who and what future diplomacy will be intact.

3.What direction the top 5 tribes will expand to in the next 2 months (merges figured in)

4.What will be the final top 5 tribes in the world.

5.Which of the top 20 players will fail the soonest and/or the hardest.

Bias and Unbiased opinions welcome.

DeletedUser92671

1. dont think many merges will happen, or atleast none that i should speak publicly about my knowledge about!
2. - Omega/Uruz NAP
- ~AMI~/PwN

sorry for stating the obvious, but i think diplomacy that isnt clearly obvious is private to that tribe, i wouldnt say my own, and i wont reveal anything about any others incase they like it private :)
3. bth, east
Uruz, south/west
T.E.C dont think the will move much, just expand in their current area,
PwN, we'd like to be the oposite of Uruz obviously lol
OMEGA, dont think they will move, probably be my top one for merging tbf.
4. T.E.C and Uruz up there, other than that, dont think any of the current top tribes will be there still by them, if im honest. tribes break down and reform etc dont they, all the time.
5. JJJ-Raven-JJJ, i like him, and i respect him, clear good player in my eyes, but he is so far ahead, i think morale is gunna kick him hard in later months and wars, think he will fall at some point, though his tribe will be around him.
other than his down fall there, i dont think any of the top 20 players have reason to fall soon, they are for the most part genuinely decent players, except for -Illusions- i think i giggled abit when i saw how many barbs he has taken, and i think i wet myself when i saw that they were 1.5K barbs. LOL

DeletedUser92094

Norman does not at this moment in time.

Will decide on a later date :)

DeletedUser

My prediction: The final battle will be Uruz Vs bth. I've got no idea what the diplomacy situation up North is but if bth play it smart they can win this thing. The north of the map is pretty much in place, 4 major tribes, bth,wheggs,Omega and T.E.C. While the South is a complete mess with little tribes all over the joint. bth will have to merge wheggs,Omega and T.E.C into them and have control of the North and be prepared for when Uruz march north. Uruz have still got alot of work ahead of them to completely dominate the South, the war with them and MINE will go for a few more weeks before stopping and taking in MINE's best members and killing the rest. But the way i see it is if bth doesnt team up with the other North tribes and then its game over for everyone. If Uruz gain complete control of the south then theres no stopping them.

But yeh,thats my opinion. Hope it all makes sense

DeletedUser

My prediction: The final battle will be Uruz Vs bth. I've got no idea what the diplomacy situation up North is but if bth play it smart they can win this thing. The north of the map is pretty much in place, 4 major tribes, bth,wheggs,Omega and T.E.C. While the South is a complete mess with little tribes all over the joint. bth will have to merge wheggs,Omega and T.E.C into them and have control of the North and be prepared for when Uruz march north. Uruz have still got alot of work ahead of them to completely dominate the South, the war with them and MINE will go for a few more weeks before stopping and taking in MINE's best members and killing the rest. But the way i see it is if bth doesnt team up with the other North tribes and then its game over for everyone. If Uruz gain complete control of the south then theres no stopping them.

But yeh,thats my opinion. Hope it all makes sense

In shout terms:

"If uruz is beeing Uruz, there are no stopping them" ;)

DeletedUser85345

I know when I'm beaten.

I've played a few worlds and fought against some pretty good tribes. Uruz has my vote for best tribe since DNY. Rush tribe? More like steamroller tribe.

Taking in a few skilled MINE would probably be a good idea, regardless of how you feel about staying 'pure' Uruz.

The south will be a clean-up job for Uruz with the northern tribes still fighting it out for supremacy. But alas, Uruz will be waiting for the victor(s) in the north. May the gods help ya.

World 47 was a great world for me and I'll continue to watch what happens with interest. But I won't be laying down any bets against Uruz. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser47572

I know when I'm beaten.

I've played a few worlds and fought against some pretty good tribes. Uruz has my vote for best tribe since DNY. Rush tribe? More like steamroller tribe.

Taking in a few skilled MINE would probably be a good idea, regardless of how you feel about staying 'pure' Uruz.

The south will be a clean-up job for Uruz with the northern tribes still fighting it out for supremacy. But alas, Uruz will be waiting for the victor(s) in the north. May the gods help ya.

World 47 was a great world for me and I'll continue to watch what happens with interest. But I won't be laying down any bets against Uruz. :icon_eek:

I agree Az they are a good tribe and I mean no offence in saying this but not the most skilled of players there is some outstanding ones VH springs to mind however great team work and its the team work that makes them great.

DeletedUser

I agree Az they are a good tribe and I mean no offence in saying this but not the most skilled of players there is some outstanding ones VH springs to mind however great team work and its the team work that makes them great.

Thank you :)

and yes, it IS all about teamwork! We stress that when new ppl join Uruz and if they don´t help there tribemates, then they will find themself outside looking in at Uruz and that ain´t a pretty sight, if you have been booted!

DeletedUser92094

Flame me if you like, but IMO i see ~1LH~ fixing all their problems soon, not sure why though :p

DeletedUser47572

No need to thank me VH, its true there is great teamwork there from the majority of you members, as I said there is some less skilled players but its the teamwork I have to admire.

It reminds me of my tribe on W18 -MM- mayhem makers where the teamwork was probably the best I have ever seen they attacked me prior to me joining them, and I went over 14k of incoming kinda scary its the teamwork that wins through not the individuals.

I just wish my own tribe would see the benefit of teamwork thats not without want of trying to motivate.

DeletedUser47572

No need to thank me VH, its true there is great teamwork there from the majority of you members, as I said there is some less skilled players but its the teamwork I have to admire.

It reminds me of my tribe on W18 -MM- mayhem makers where the teamwork was probably the best I have ever seen they attacked me prior to me joining them, and I went over 14k of incoming kinda scary its the teamwork that wins through not the individuals.

I just wish my own tribe would see the benefit of teamwork thats not without want of trying to motivate.

DeletedUser

Uruz is preettyyy dangerous.
With BP/MadHat taking out Wa1 and fighting TEC on their side, MINE has no help but any remnants of PWN or tribes in the area, which SHOULD unite in order for Uruz having some realll funn.
Otherwise,MINE is the only tribe around.
In the north, TEC and Wheggs will go long, as well for OMEGA vs BTH.i think that in the end BTH will merge the far eastern players in their tribe and probably fight TEC since no one likes them.
By that time, Uruz will be done in the south with Mine and either go on MadHat or finish the job with Western PWNs/any other tribes around there.

Rudegar

Anything you think should be added let me know and I will edit this post.

1.Who you think will merge in the next month into who.

id be hugely upset to see any of the larger tribes in the north merge out of their wars, think the geography there is very settled as oppose to the south, where the geography both east and west of Uruz tends to regularly fall apart as Uruz presses outwards and a series of leaders come and go. FU seems very liable to crumble their way out of the top 10 soon, and i dont see WA having a long term future either, though what happens in the areas they occupy is yet to be seen.

2.Who you think has diplomacy with who and what future diplomacy will be intact.
:|

really?

3.What direction the top 5 tribes will expand to in the next 2 months (merges figured in)
i see Uruz continuing to tear through their areas, most pertinantly FU, but id guess they are likely moving west as fast as they are east.

I see BTH slowly beating omega, Tec somewhat faster beating Wheggs, im quite suprised at the directions TEC have decided to move in, BTH i see as having the most eviable geography of any tribe, with large safe zones which they can pull D from in any wars they find themselves in, and realistically i see TEC as being in a position where they could achieve the same, but instead have chosen to engage in a series of slow or no win wars, whilst they could essentially be clearing out the rim tribes near themselves, gaining safe zones and denying those tribes the ability to grow, merge and possibly become a later gangbang threat if they were to coordinate with other tribes

im very interested to see what happens over the coming months with WU.... whilst not a top 5 tribe, they have a border with BTH and ostencibly with Uruz, both are tribes who could massacre them, and essentaily whatever happens there is likely to decide a very important border between what i see as the worlds most powerful tribes... not in the near future of course, but down the track etc.

4.What will be the final top 5 tribes in the world.
BTH and Uruz will definately be there, both are very stable forces who have proven their ability either through merges or war to control their areas
TEC i can see being there, but whether they steamroll their way towards the top of the list, or limp on stagnantly without "significant" growth to a 3rd or 4th place is essentially down to the choices they make.

5.Which of the top 20 players will fail the soonest and/or the hardest.

tbh i think this is more down to RL than anything which happens ingame, if a top player wants to stick around on a coin world its not hard.