World Settings?

DeletedUser113868

Okay so as this world has been progressing and beginner protection has been taken off i'm sure plenty of you are aware of the fake limit that's been implemented into this world (Being required to send a certain amount of population in order to be able to attack) but my question is, why is there a fake limit? I'm not complaining (Well kind of) but why are we playing with this when nothing was posted about having a fake limit in the "Start of World 86 announcement post"?

0f433e5676e294165e49c44ccf503ff3.png

The last world with a fake limit (World 83) at least told us that we'd be playing with a fake limit

4fd2f70fbf099444faae0366dacfaa5f.png

But instead when I go to micro farm those dank 36 point villages I get this instead?

8864f890a26f976d54705d4bc71253f1.png

To finish i'm just curious as to why the fake limit is enabled when nothing was mentioned about it in the announcement post why are we playing with it?

Ya'll thoughts?

DeletedUser

yeh you buggers create a world with settings to attract loads of player and then stab us in the back with the fake limit.

DeletedUser

Agree it should have been mentioned, even if I personally like the farm limit. On another note, I do like the new quest system speeds up the start significantly and is more beneficial to newer players then the old one. The 3min instant thing however, I have no idea what the point of that is, all I can determine is that it it just allows extra shiny achievements for using it?

DeletedUser113868

Agree it should have been mentioned, even if I personally like the farm limit. On another note, I do like the new quest system speeds up the start significantly and is more beneficial to newer players then the old one. The 3min instant thing however, I have no idea what the point of that is, all I can determine is that it it just allows extra shiny achievements for using it?

Yeah I agree, the new quest line is pretty cool, is certainly helps people grow a lot quicker than usual. Also getting a 60 sp/sw almost a necessity before moving onto lc is good for people that aren't so active so they have a little bit more behind their village walls and upgrading the walls idea also works well with that. I'm not too sure about the 3 minute speed time either, maybe just to help players on the initial 1 hour or so of start-up making it a lot more fast pased so players aren't waiting around for a bunch of level 1 upgrades etc they can just do it all so fast now, but it comes with a shiny dank achievement too as usual ;)

DeletedUser112079

Fake limit is a great setting, forces you to attack people strategically rather than bore the opponent to death.

DeletedUser113868

Fake limit is a great setting, forces you to attack people strategically rather than bore the opponent to death.

I'm not exactly complaining i'm just trying to figure out why it's enabled on the world when nothing was ever posted about it. It's like having a packet world but you were told it was coins.

twenty-five

I'm not exactly complaining i'm just trying to figure out why it's enabled on the world when nothing was ever posted about it. It's like having a packet world but you were told it was coins.

No it's not like that at all. That's a really shitty analogy, absence of information about the settings is not the same as contradicting the settings. Although yes I agree it should have been mentioned, although also must second Robert's post.

DeletedUser113868

No it's not like that at all. That's a really shitty analogy, absence of information about the settings is not the same as contradicting the settings. Although yes I agree it should have been mentioned, although also must second Robert's post.

Hmm I see where your coming from and I agree I could've explained it a little better sorry. Well without the mention that a fake limit in place, I guess all players would clearly assume they can play without a fake limit but in fact it's something that wasn't mentioned. Being told one thing (not having a fake limit or failure to do so of mention) but actually getting a fake limit is sort of like being told theres packets instead of coins.

And just to clarify i'm not saying it's a bad setting I just don't like how nothing was announced but is enabled on the world.