World Size decreasing

DeletedUser

is it just me or do the new worlds not have as many villages? it seem they are way smaller than W1 or W2.

DeletedUser

It's true. Less people joining for a wide variety of reasons. You may also realize that they've shrunk the worlds, so even if they filled up, it'd be on a 64 continent grid rather than 100.

P.S. Hi Canibal!

DeletedUser

hI jurasu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not cool tho! i feel i cant breathe.

ps. how ya been?

DeletedUser

and many players have multiple big world accounts already :p

DeletedUser103644

Isn't this the wrong forum for this? as well as WeIsNubs says it already exist something likewise

DeletedUser

Isn't this the wrong forum for this? as well as WeIsNubs says it already exist something likewise

Yeah, this should be moved to general or maybe even deleted.
If you want to discuss this its an open discussion in multiple other threads
It is an interesting topic so I don't mind this thread remaining open.

The game is a few years old so its unlikely that InnoGames will maintain the same amount of advertising as it did when TW was a new game. Now with games such as Grepolis and The West, InnoGames have other priorities, as they want their newer games to have a good level of success. This means less money set aside for advertising TW and more into Grepolis and other games etc.

Also, new worlds are made at such a quick rate that some players have developed a start-up culture where they only stay for 2-3 months on a world (Start-up) before jumping to a new world. If there was a longer gap between worlds then maybe those players would stick around, along with creating a larger pool of players in a single world.

TheHowling

just been reading that other thread and was very interesting. Its over 2 years old, but still top rate. Wonder if a reversal will happen, as all worlds are not big anymore.

on W13 theres not enough enemies left to attack, bit those hanging on are all doing a very good job, as all have thousands of nukes as well and defense, which does make it like master chess in a way.

I hope this thread does not get deleted, as it is a pointer to the main thread