World Status

DeletedUser96004

Just my take on the recent world 58 events:

So for the duration of world 58 Honor has been allowed to freely grow, unchallenged, while Manic and Fork tore the world apart and then set to work on each other. Honor were left to their own devises eating small tribes, merging with any potential tribes and recruiting the best they could. (D3TH, INSANE). FORK's war with Manic allowed honor to become the rank 1 tribe in the world and think themselves as 'top dog'.

24gkabb.png

So in the past few weeks a lot changed, resulting in the disbanding of Manic/bunny. This obviously caused tension between FORK and Honor as ex-manic players were looking to be recruited.
With Fork's recruitment of Britus and Honor's recruitment of nightmare0123456789 they came to blows, and Honor declared war on FORK family.

bhyvjc.png

The war forced a free for all with both Honor and Fork trying to recruit the best of manic that they could. However Fork without a doubt, out recruited Honor (rightly so, they won the war, and should have the pick of the recruits) taking the best, most skilled, most active players. This left Fork with 3 large strong family tribes, ranked 1,3 and 6 VS Honor and H20. The players which Honor did manage to get got annihilated or went inactive pretty quickly and are currently being eaten by fork including nightmare0123456789,ronnie123888,flux0rx1,craiglong73,huntresss and more!!!

244dri8.jpg

FORK did have its own traitors, which jumped ship and caused some troubles within the mighty FORK lines however time will only tell what misrible fate they will suffer.^^^

fyq04n.png

Looking at the map, the points, the activity and the current war stats it looks like we should all sit back and admire FORK's feast.

Good luck to both sides

~Ts Jay~

DeletedUser106408

Its been awhile since i've seen some good PnP on this worlds forum, good job Jay.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Honor, H20
Side 2:
Tribes: Fork2, FORK, Spork

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 37
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 887,110
Side 2: 339,711
Difference: 547,399

chart

Hats off

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2, Spork
Side 2:
Players: craiglong73, huntresss, ronnie123888, im-STILL-not-pro, flux0rx1, nightmare0123456789

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 660
Side 2: 103
Difference: 557

chart

Side 1: 6,224,773
Side 2: 915,038
Difference: 5,309,735

chart
[/spoil]

Hats off.

DeletedUser

Of course Honey Ballerina will avoid adding the players he kicked to save stats, he has to look good somehow! Even with his pathetic useless tribe.

DeletedUser104941

Mrs Honey Badgers: Sweetie I hope you like my new casserole, I made it from a special recipe my mom gave me.

Honey Badgers:.........

Mrs Honey Badgers: Whats wrong babe, don't you like it?

Honey Badgers: You dare put this filth on my plate!?

Mrs Honey Badgers: Oh sweetie I'm so sorry, it won't happen again......

Honey Badger: I WILL KICK YOU WOMAN!, I'VE DONE IT 5 TIMES ALREADY THIS MONTH, SO HELP ME GOD YOU WILL BE OUT OF THIS tri.......HOUSE BEFORE YOU CAN SAY "INTERNAL"!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

sooner or later you will have to move the line, though I'm sure in a few months when fork down by a thousand, it will still be huntress and ronnie they brag about. Thump your chest more you hit some isolated targets. It has been 14 days now since your last day you lead in caps. How long will you nub brag about the out skirts. Hold your line 1 day and impress us

DeletedUser

sooner or later you will have to move the line, though I'm sure in a few months when fork down by a thousand, it will still be huntress and ronnie they brag about. Thump your chest more you hit some isolated targets. It has been 14 days now since your last day you lead in caps. How long will you nub brag about the out skirts. Hold your line 1 day and impress us

Lmao you bragged about Nightmare non stop and actively supported and worked with that account, as well as the huntress account and sitting the Craiglong account, but now you back out on them. Of course, because they lost. And you're losing.

DeletedUser92705

Stats are not that important. Example GoT Family the stats are not with them but ther still holding good against Honor.

Yea Fork made some Players quiet... and also Badgers kicked some inactive accounts. But this War still going on...

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: craiglong73, huntresss, ronnie123888, im-STILL-not-pro, flux0rx1, nightmare0123456789

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,702
Side 2: 410
Difference: 1,292

chart

Side 1: 16,056,274
Side 2: 3,649,354
Difference: 12,406,920

chart
[/spoil]

The stats.

DeletedUser102250

im confused, how does nightmare0123456789 go into our stats when you later recruited him into spork? If anything the villages taken while in honor remain while the ones after do not, jsut common sense

DeletedUser

I could explain, numba, but I'd rather appease you and still be correct. So here, I removed him entirely.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: craiglong73, huntresss, ronnie123888, im-STILL-not-pro, flux0rx1

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,496
Side 2: 410
Difference: 1,086

chart

Side 1: 14,108,835
Side 2: 3,649,354
Difference: 10,459,481

chart
[/spoil]

Didn't change the point I was making, I hope :).

DeletedUser

im confused, how does nightmare0123456789 go into our stats when you later recruited him into spork? If anything the villages taken while in honor remain while the ones after do not, jsut common sense

Nightmare was recruited into Spork for one purpose. To show the kind of player he was. He gave up Honor. He let us teamview him, he showed us your forums, your noble planner, etc. Then we recruited him to Spork to prove this was his doing, and he was promptly kicked after we composed our circ about him.

But if I need to, I guess I can reiterate once more...

If you were in Honor at the start of this war, or ever join Honor during this war, you WILL be included in the war stats. They are war targets all the same as anyone else.

DeletedUser92705

Mhmm i understud the point of Fork yea iam confused abaout nightmare who created this war and leaving Honor whilest he had thousand of support troops is so a shame too

Only thinks is dnt ad inactive accounts u need to make an time frame most of that or all of that accounts are inactive ok u made some inactive too

But look GoT hav also Bad stats and continue this war. and if u dnt ad this inactive accounts Honor would hav better Stats then... also maybe GoT family should be ad in the stats too? cause were nobeling them also

DeletedUser

The accounts were not, as we can all tell, inactive. At the very least, they were being sat and did plenty of fighting, while even coordinating attacks with Honor.

That is not inactivity.

DeletedUser104700

Nightmare was recruited into Spork for one purpose. To show the kind of player he was. He gave up Honor. He let us teamview him, he showed us your forums, your noble planner, etc. Then we recruited him to Spork to prove this was his doing, and he was promptly kicked after we composed our circ about him.

But if I need to, I guess I can reiterate once more...

If you were in Honor at the start of this war, or ever join Honor during this war, you WILL be included in the war stats. They are war targets all the same as anyone else.

I still think its extremely stupid to add Nightmare. You added someone who came to your side, and got Honor troops killed, and then you say he was on Honor's side.
Now, it may be something to raise against HB as a point (such as "you're stupid for what happened with Nightmare"), but to have nightmare count WITH Honor when you clearly took him on, took advtange of the account, etc is just plain ridiculous.

DeletedUser92705

mhmm but now ther inactive cause i sended all of them mails a few days ago and 4 of them didnt opened the mails

DeletedUser

Do you ever make any sense? If they were "isolated targets" why an earth did you recruit them? You then had 7 days to support the majority of your recruits, and get them stacked.
But funny thing is, we ARE in the lead for war stats, for every day of the war. 5 players who have come under attack have been kicked from Honor, and as the stats u6s5l posted with them added, FORK are in the lead by over 1K in conquers:icon_rolleyes:. Where as FORK have kicked a grant total of zero who have been under attack. Didn't think you were this pathetic in all honesty.

DeletedUser

I still think its extremely stupid to add Nightmare. You added someone who came to your side, and got Honor troops killed, and then you say he was on Honor's side.
Now, it may be something to raise against HB as a point (such as "you're stupid for what happened with Nightmare"), but to have nightmare count WITH Honor when you clearly took him on, took advtange of the account, etc is just plain ridiculous.

Yea, we did take advantage of him. We took advantage of a player who betrayed 2 tribes now. He was never on our side. We never trusted him enough to let that happen. We recruited him and kicked him so no one would take him in. Compared to some of the lowlife crap that Honey Badgers has done, this was just us playing on his level, and what a low level that was for us. Nightmare counts with Honor as we still had to fight for the villages we took. He is inactive now, but the first few days he still put up a fight.

You can hardly say he was ever on our side... We we're still launching on him when he was in Spork... That's just plain stupidity on his part.