World Status

DeletedUser

Sorry, I was confused, I thought we'd already won since today I went to noble some more war-peace villages, and suddenly I got a funny little message I've seen many times before in this war... "This player has been banned and cannot be attacked or supported". Well there goes your turtle that Honey Badgers spoke so highly of before the war... Something along the lines of the only Bunny player that ever defended well?

Well at least now you know you never really hit the heart of bunny or any good players, WP was only decent and massively supported.

#RequestattackablebanonWP

~
Evan/H.3.R.O

DeletedUser96004

#RequestattackablebanonWP - request made - request accepted :) go eat .... nom nom nom

DeletedUser

Just to show how pathetic honor are and don't know anything about the game and maybe they should learn to play before sending these types of mail to me as they are making themself look very bad

Laugh away at this

teedeejay97 today at 16:40
Greetings,

Let's keep this message short and sweet...

From the beginning of the war, Fork had seemed very confident on winning it. At first, many players at Honor thought this war just confindence, as you guys were a war-hardened group and had a reason to be confident.

You guys were Honor's one time ally, and at least, we should have respect for each other. Nevermind the respect now, for it has gone down the drain.

You guys, at Fork, often criticised Honor for not having honor in this game. However, I would like to ask you one question. Does Fork have honor, integrity and respect during this war...?

You guys obviously have a upper-hand behind the scenes, namely, having the admin on your side. Overground, Honey Badgers, SenselessInsanity, Clorebelle. What do these players have in common...? Overground was doing well on his front, in K51. Honey Badgers and SenselessInsanity were extremely skilled players on their front. It is therefore no coincidence that these players got banned simultaneously.

Let me just say this. You guys have gotten our accounts ban. Why? The admins are supporting you, or at least, this is what it looks like. If you guys keep on taunting us on the externals about being unhonorable, liars, cheaters, amongst other names, can't at least Fork play with integrity?

Or, is it just that you guys are afraid you'd lose if you don't cheat...?

Regards,
TeeDeeJay97

PS: If I get banned for this message, it will only proved what we, at Honor, have been guessing.

DeletedUser76277

Youngsters, when will they learn? I like that we have jedi powers and can force mods to produce bans.

For our next trick: We shall have Mafia man elected president of the USA and take away the laces of each left shoe in the world.

DeletedUser

You guys obviously have a upper-hand behind the scenes, namely, having the admin on your side. Overground, Honey Badgers, SenselessInsanity, Clorebelle. What do these players have in common...? Overground was doing well on his front, in K51. Honey Badgers and SenselessInsanity were extremely skilled players on their front. It is therefore no coincidence that these players got banned simultaneously.

Let me just say this. You guys have gotten our accounts ban. Why? The admins are supporting you, or at least, this is what it looks like. If you guys keep on taunting us on the externals about being unhonorable, liars, cheaters, amongst other names, can't at least Fork play with integrity?

Or, is it just that you guys are afraid you'd lose if you don't cheat...?

Regards,
TeeDeeJay97

PS: If I get banned for this message, it will only proved what we, at Honor, have been guessing.
Ahh, this is priceless

DeletedUser

Ahh, this is priceless

Tell me about it !!!

How can a tribe have mods decide who wins or gets banned ?

Only way of getting banned is by cheating and if you cheat and even if your part of FORK i hope you get banned

Anybody that know's me can tell anybody that i play without cheating and i also make sure all FORK members don't cheat

DeletedUser

We have read the riot act several times to the Fork tribemates regarding cheating. They know that we will not defend them if they openly cheat. Furthermore, if we find out that someone has openly tried to wreck someone else's account, we will take action and report them.

Prime example... River. A petition was recently created by our tribe to ensure he never plays this game again as he is notorious for foul play and underhanded tricks. If you don't believe me, I'lll drag up the thread from our forum and post it here. Fork does not want to be associated with his style of gameplay. Furthermore, we will not tolerate cheating in our tribe or in other tribes and we will report ANY player who openly breaks the rules. Let me make this quite clear... this includes our own players. I have already posted one ticket in regards to a Fork player and that person was subsequently punished for his wrong doing.

Bottom line... do not tell us that we are in cahoots with the game mods. If anything the mods hate us as much as the next group of people. Mention my name near a game mod and they shiver at the thought of my name. Go ask Morthy of his opinion of me and see what response you get.

We have the mods in our pocket?? Yeah sure... dream on guys.

DeletedUser

The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

-9.5%
rabe.png
klee_grau.png
Morale: 100%

Attacker:THE BATMAN
Origin:GOTHAM CITY (000|000) KO
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:0064492740300000299000
Losses:0058851660253700273000
Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Defender:Honey Badgers
Destination:Idiot Village Owner Village
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
unit_militia.png
Quantity:1067630340449639001761039000
Losses:1067630340449639001761039000

LOL BAD PLAYER IS BAD
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hats off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL what I find really funny is that you think senseless was nobled out because of his ban. Well my friend if you do think thats the case im sure we can find a forum in the archives to the date he got banned and when he already lost a million + so before writing a message complaining like a little fag. Hey I heard inno games brought out a new dress up game maybe he should try it out.