World Status

DeletedUser

It's hilarious the only member of Honor doing somewhat okay is the one that was in FORK lol.

Honey Ballerina using internal accounts all for his own gain of course, classic move from the selfless leader rallying the troops to his cause.

Honor hasn't even been able to touch GOT lol, been at war with them for how long?

Hats off!

DeletedUser96519

ahhhhhhhh sheeet...........

i've missed sooooooo much in the 'short' break i took. No worries, im back now fools. New acc though :D

Who's got a short 10/12 week quality summation of whats happened?!?!

DeletedUser104941

Bunny/Fork merged, Paul had a cup tea, Honor failing harder every day.

DeletedUser102496

Evil - how come Badgers gets a nickname and I don't :'(

I want a nickname :p

DeletedUser

Condemned-OhSnap.jpg

DeletedUser106408

says you who's stalking STP in almost every forum post on here..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update!

Purely unable to defeat player 1.5 million points smaller than him with two other honor players helping against a limited front. Result? Purely returns to nobling barbs lolololololololol bads will be bad.

DeletedUser96004

Just thought the world might want an update on the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: Honor, H20

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,537
Side 2: 655
Difference: 882

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,414,310
Side 2: 5,927,982
Difference: 8,486,328

chart

DeletedUser

What do we even do now... There is no action anymore... Honor is just going to die off one player at a time, how boring. Put a fight please, kthxbai.

DeletedUser

And to think that we had a tight alliance... sigh. All that was needed was for both tribes to munch on the other tribes on the map and then prepare for what would have been an epic final war. Unfortunately, it won't end that way now. Instead, this world is destined for a slow and boring death, like most other worlds. And all this within 12 months from opening.

This world is over barring massive inactivity issues within the Fork family and that wont happen in a hurry.

DeletedUser

And to think that we had a tight alliance... sigh. All that was needed was for both tribes to munch on the other tribes on the map and then prepare for what would have been an epic final war. Unfortunately, it won't end that way now. Instead, this world is destined for a slow and boring death, like most other worlds. And all this within 12 months from opening.

This world is over barring massive inactivity issues within the Fork family and that wont happen in a hurry.

Time to mass delete.