World Stratergy help

DeletedUser

Hey! So i'm going to play on a world with some special settings and i wondered what would be the best strat on this kind of settings? Any kind of help if appriceated.

Here is the settings its translated from Swedish but you will understand.

Speed: 2.0
Unit speed: 0.5
Flags:Yes
Hauls: Yes
Paladin: No
Archers: No
Church enabled: No
Noble system: Goldcoins
Morale: Yes, points
Bonus villages: No
Barbarian villages:Grow fast to 2000 points
Tech system: 3 levelsmithy
Beginner protection:5 days
Tribe limit: 13
Nightprotectioin:None
Militia: Yes, up to4 villages and twice as strong
Premium functions:All
Other info:
*Players can choosestart position
*Assistans outsidethe tribe is possible
*Attack andassistance blocked at 100ms
*Only possible tosend resources within the tribe
*2% Fakelimit

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't really see anything unusual about those settings that should change the way you would typically play. Only thing unusual is the very long BP for that world speed, as such mines will likely matter more than they usually would since you may not be able to farm much for quite some time.

If you have any more specific questions feel free to message me on skype: Nauzhror

Upvote 0

Michael Corleone.

^I guess you missed the 3 tech and militia being double strength and lasting til 4 villages part.

Upvote 0

Michael Corleone.

3 Tech isn't all that common these days and the miltia rule unique. Both actually changes how one should strategically play. (3 tech can change which D build one does) and militia being double strength and around at 4 villages is a bit of a game changer early on, especially when you can now militia snipe at 4 villages.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Ye stop arguing about that :D Okey but if i can ask what would be the best startup stratergy on this world anyways? Even if the settings isnt wierd what would be the best way in you opinioin?

Upvote 0

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There's no "best" way to start that best suits everyone. The best way for you to start will depend on a large number of factors, that was why I put my skype in the first response as I feel it's something is better answered as a discussion rather as a concrete one-size-fits-all answer.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Yes i have added you if you are NauzhrorTW or which one is you? Cuz there are 3

Upvote 0