World Survey

DeletedUser

My name wasn't on the "favourite poster" option Pearcy :icon_neutral:

You hate me :icon_sad::icon_smile:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_surprised: lmao, wuv you to haza :icon_razz::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You can't do it that way, unfortunately. Results don't show up.

DeletedUser

My name wasn't on the "favourite poster" option Pearcy :icon_neutral:

You hate me :icon_sad::icon_smile:

I don't hate you. People just like me better. Kidding, my apologies. I just went through 1 page of posters and whoever was there I put on.

DeletedUser

Results work.

Some people just don't understand how the game works :icon_neutral:.

-c2 die due to inactivity? c2 has more active and growing members than SF or Plight (though not combined), and has lost members at a much slower rate than both so far.
-3 votes for me as favorite forum poster? Who are the people who voted for me? I didn't even vote for myself :lol:.

In all seriousness though, I think a question should've been added asking what tribe each player is in so we can tell where the responses are coming from, and thus see each tribe's beliefs.

DeletedUser

In all seriousness though, I think a question should've been added asking what tribe each player is in so we can tell where the responses are coming from, and thus see each tribe's beliefs.

To be honest I thought I did put it in there. I wrote it down when I was thinking of what to ask. And must of skipped over it.

3 votes for me as favorite forum poster? Who are the people who voted for me?

We all need someone to argue with. Otherwise its not very much fun.

DeletedUser

I don't hate you. People just like me better. Kidding, my apologies. I just went through 1 page of posters and whoever was there I put on.

Why do people always feel they have to say "kidding", I know they are kidding. jeez.

Its ok Pearcy, probably for the best, this way I wasn't tempted to vote for myself as favorite poster :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Results work.

Some people just don't understand how the game works :icon_neutral:.

-c2 die due to inactivity? c2 has more active and growing members than SF or Plight (though not combined), and has lost members at a much slower rate than both so far.
-3 votes for me as favorite forum poster? Who are the people who voted for me? I didn't even vote for myself :lol:.

I think this is a case of people voting what they want to believe is true, not what they truly know is going on.

DeletedUser

OMFG! I just looked at the results. And i only got 1 vote for least favourite forum poster, and i got 3 for favourite.

DeletedUser

u6s5l 13 34.2%

I used 13 for least favorite :icon_surprised:.

DeletedUser

So you used 3 proxies eh? :icon_razz:

Nah. I only voted once, but i did vote for myself and someone else (since for some reason you could choose more than 1 person). So 2 people voted for me :icon_redface: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Can we have another poll about anything? Its just the forums are getting boring now :icon_cry: