World Tens Top spammer ^-^

DeletedUser71154

Senice there is a war going on and a lot of talk there has to be some current spammers just pick a guy from your tribe or another tribe and vote who is the number one spammer out in world ten and tell us why you think he/her the number one spammer. You can also vote for your self if you like :icon_wink:

I vote for Proxking-Really can I say why not? Can i haz cheeze burger?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

A good spammer is more than someone who just posts frequently. A good spammer brings humor to the forums, and even occasionally makes a wonderful post that reveals something about the world that wasn't known by many beforehand. A good spammer is always there... whether you want them or not. A good spammer keeps his distance in flame wars, while continuously provoking several to start.

With this said, I would have to say either Luzzu or Minishaw.

DeletedUser

I ahve to say Sight.

He kept these forums alive.]

The amount of arguements that were had, ye have to admit it was entertaining

cdnJer

Can_of_Spam.gif

DeletedUser

tis' pallysminimine... maybe mini posts more than him, but pally is teh fastest typer on the face of this universe.. EVEN with a hand that he never got fix after it broke due to RL probs...

DeletedUser

lol I have one!! how many spammers does it take to out-spam EJ???

??? Anyone?

*No mini, your wrong!!!*

Alright, the answer is none!!

Because he doesnt spam!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :icon_razz: :icon_surprised: :icon_confused: :icon_neutral: :icon_rolleyes:

that was soo lame.. wasnt it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

My personal fav spammer was pob because he sometimes posted maps with his spam

DeletedUser

Well, there are three to mention:
-Pod-
Master Megalith
nakki pappa

nQthing

mini, finny, proxking, gleador and trh all spamming noobs (mini has an excuse because hes aussie <3)