World Tens Top spammer ^-^

nakki pappa

bring it
images

seriously prox, she would kick your ass and nail it up on the wall.

DeletedUser

:O omg! lol RHS is BORG, lolz another prox fail xP jk lol

sidenote- my sig looks ugly! i need to change it, but im too lazy to make one =(
edit- made a new one ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

nakki pappa

rhs=i really never knew this person even existed? prob sum person from ctrl

she was Redheadedslut until her name had to be changed.

but why would you know her, i am the one taking care of the ladies anyways :lol:

DeletedUser71154

she was Redheadedslut until her name had to be changed.

but why would you know her, i am the one taking care of the ladies anyways :lol:
O lol i never see the change so donest post much in forums lol

DeletedUser

(bandit) I was epically annoying and nolifing when I was around actually :D

<3 IJ xD

DeletedUser

Blue, when you quit W15, you WILL be joining W39 or something right?? If you leave, TWs gonna lose yet another legend :(

DeletedUser

Sight you suck up way to much to luzzu

on another note tho anyone who has only been hitting the forums recently cant be world 10s best spammer

DeletedUser

on another note tho anyone who has only been hitting the forums recently cant be world 10s best spammer

I would have vote for you mini but I think you're a bit to injury prone

DeletedUser

I would have vote for you mini but I think you're a bit to injury prone
true ^_^

all that typing he'd have to do against me and pally put together might cause him to break his fingers next :p

and come to think of it, I donno if I already said this, but pally is one of the fasted typers I have EVER seen in my life despite the fact that he broke his arm once and never got to fix it.. THATS what you call "da man".

rbh135

true ^_^

all that typing he'd have to do against me and pally put together might cause him to break his fingers next :p

and come to think of it, I donno if I already said this, but pally is one of the fasted typers I have EVER seen in my life despite the fact that he broke his arm once and never got to fix it.. THATS what you call "da man".

you keep reminding us of that every single chance you get.

DeletedUser

You going to make a case for the greatest spoon pranker of all time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You going to make a case for the greatest spoon pranker of all time :icon_wink:

Man i spooned the spoons didnt i that was awsome teach you for giving me privys or who ever did lol >.<

also sight he replys just cause he can good spammers reply because they do it for the luls in one day i posted 100 non offtopicsection posts but also posted 100+ posts in ot well it was in a shorter period then 24 hours

DeletedUser

dude, if you combine all the posts I made with every single one of my aliases, I prolly have the same post count as you...

DeletedUser

dude, if you combine all the posts I made with every single one of my aliases, I prolly have the same post count as you...

Yeah but your not counting all my alias ive got more then just mini spork minishaw ive got others like mininess but not sure if ive got like more then 10 posts on that one but ive got others ;) ive played more worlds then most think