World Tens Top spammer ^-^

DeletedUser

if i'm right he picked up a CTRL account, i saw a mail about it.

I donno why, but I seriously seriously seriously doubt that with my life. He would NEVER do that.. not a chance.. well, as long as im alive I think :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

mini, finny, proxking, gleador and trh all spamming noobs (mini has an excuse because hes aussie <3)

Hi kettle. I' pot.

@ nakki, -Pod- was better than you, and I'm also sligtly better than you:)

Well, minis posts were frustrating by the better part imo.

DeletedUser

I donno why, but I seriously seriously seriously doubt that with my life. He would NEVER do that.. not a chance.. well, as long as im alive I think :icon_rolleyes:

Ohhh do they serve Chardonnay on your funeral?

DeletedUser71154

I thinkz im best spammer cuz glead is not as active as me :)

nakki pappa

the mail was from was it Vivas leadership, i am sure of it and it should still be in the SET hidden forums.

if you believe it or not is up to you but stuff liek that doesn't come as a surprise to me anymore.

rbh135

tis' pallysminimine... maybe mini posts more than him, but pally is teh fastest typer on the face of this universe.. EVEN with a hand that he never got fix after it broke due to RL probs...
I didn't even get a spethial mention :icon_cry:
Let us not forget the RFC days and TIME days, eh TRH?
Me votes for proxking coz he just really wants it.

nakki pappa

proxking jsut wants to be like me, he admitted it in one of the kazilion mails i've got from him so he just wants to show that he is as good as i am.

(read from bottom to top)

ProXking on 10.05. at 22:50
yesss i wanna be just like u >.< k34 i got 1 noble village and 1 nuke and 3 noob villages lol

nakki pappa on 10.05. at 22:46
is that a bad thing?
i have long hair, haa haa :D

ProXking on 10.05. at 22:43
nakki! i gots my hair cuts me got short hair nows =[

anyways, lots of love to you proxking :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71154

proxking jsut wants to be like me, he admitted it in one of the kazilion mails i've got from him so he just wants to show that he is as good as i am.

(read from bottom to top)

ProXking on 10.05. at 22:50
yesss i wanna be just like u >.< k34 i got 1 noble village and 1 nuke and 3 noob villages lol

nakki pappa on 10.05. at 22:46
is that a bad thing?
i have long hair, haa haa :D

ProXking on 10.05. at 22:43
nakki! i gots my hair cuts me got short hair nows =[

anyways, lots of love to you proxking :icon_biggrin:

who wouldit want to be like nakki the guy has killer hair and noob telling ctrl my sercets plans bad bad! *changes arould everthing* hahahaha now they dont know anything

everyone vote for me :)

nakki pappa

who wouldit want to be like nakki the guy has killer hair and noob telling ctrl my sercets plans bad bad! *changes arould everthing* hahahaha now they dont know anything

everyone vote for me :)

me loves you too :)

DeletedUser71154

me loves you too :)
images

=o
images

Last edited by a moderator: