World Tournament - Round 2

DeletedUser97878

AnotherOneBitesTheDust vs. sdcz6

Azazel Aziz vs. Addicted to Love.
Was close but have to go with my dallow, i've seen more of him and was the backbone for the majority of the time in Yarr. For this reason i go with my dallow <3

Illuminati Puppet.
vs. paolo83
Be a very close fight but i think illuminati would have it :D

Angacam vs. Bunny Queen
Sort of glad we lost, would of had to face ana and muso....this one sort of speaks for itself
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Kugyuuu vs. Killer Instinct.
May be a bit biased here but the account was relativly innactive before i joined it and its in a tough state atm. However if things were on an equal playground and i had andy and ryan and full activity i think we would win.
Drunk in the Morning vs. Fabregas4
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1

DeletedUser111716

AnotherOneBitesTheDust
Azazel Aziz
Illuminati Puppet.
Bunny Queen
Killer Instinct.
Fabregas4 Volvol123

DeletedUser

sdcz6
Azazel Aziz
Illuminati Puppet.
Bunny Queen
Killer Instinct.
Drunk in The Morning
Volvol123

DeletedUser

Wait... How is Volvo still in and AOBTD isn't?

Both are still in. AOBTD lost his first round and Volvol won, but to adjust for the fact that it might've been a strange matchup and get a better idea of where they actually should be in the rankings, I'm doing this as a double-bracket elimination. Which I thought I made clear. Either way, AOBTD is still in it unless he loses a second round.

DeletedUser

Both are still in. AOBTD lost his first round and Volvol won, but to adjust for the fact that it might've been a strange matchup and get a better idea of where they actually should be in the rankings, I'm doing this as a double-bracket elimination. Which I thought I made clear. Either way, AOBTD is still in it unless he loses a second round.

Yeah, my bad. Didn't expect this competition to be so thorough! Attention to detail as always Or-el? ;)

musological

AnotherOneBitesTheDustvs.sdcz6
Azazel Azizvs.Addicted to Love.
Illuminati Puppet.vs.paolo83
Angacamvs.Bunny Queen (coz we love him too much to attack back ;-)
Drop350vs.Tman93
Kugyuuuvs.Killer Instinct.
Drunk in the Morningvs.Fabregas4
Volvol123vs.flux0rx1

DeletedUser95452

Angacamvs.Bunny Queen
Drop350vs.Tman93
Volvol123vs.flux0rx1

DeletedUser111953

I thought I won the first round ? :/ hmm ohwell no biggie :)

DeletedUser

Ah dear, with all my attention to detail I make a silly mistake like that. Yes, you won your first round, as it says in the first post.

Ignore me in that case, you still have 2 rounds to lose before you get out (or if you don't, you won the tournament).

DeletedUser

Angacamvs.Bunny Queen
Drop350vs.Tman93
Volvol123vs.flux0rx1

DeletedUser111558

Angacamvs.Bunny Queen
Drop350vs.Tman93
Volvol123vs.flux0rx1

DeletedUser111953

Ah dear, with all my attention to detail I make a silly mistake like that. Yes, you won your first round, as it says in the first post.

Ignore me in that case, you still have 2 rounds to lose before you get out (or if you don't, you won the tournament).

Okie, thanks.

DeletedUser

A warning: This competition will end at 16:12 Forum Time, which is a time I won't be online. Therefore Round 3 will be a few hours late in starting. Only votes made before 16:12 Forum Time will count.

insomniaxe

Azazel Aziz vs. Addicted to Love. (What did my Dallow do to deserve such a match up?)
Illuminati Puppet. vs. paolo83 (Easy decision, winning 8-3 in caps actually ingame)
Angacam vs. Bunny Queen (BQ's spear nukes wont work against Anga)
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1 (Only if Michael was playing the whole time and he locked his co's out)

DeletedUser

Illuminati Puppet. vs. paolo83
Angacam vs. Bunny Queen
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1

DeletedUser79609

Illuminati Puppet. vs. paolo83
Angacam vs. Bunny Queen
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1

DeletedUser74275

Illuminati Puppet. vs. paolo83 (Easy decision, winning 8-3 in caps actually ingame)

:icon_biggrin:

i dont doubt your decision, he would probably beat me

however I do doubt your reasoning - i havent logged in to my account for about 2 months... therefore the war caps should be a lot worse than that

in any event.... Or-el has pointed out on many occassions now that this contest is not about OD or war caps in game, its a fantasy scenario set out in the original post where players have a 1 v 1 with the same amount of villages and no other involvement etc

like i say though, i probably do agree with your decision, i thought Illuminati puppet was one of the best and active players i saw on that front

insomniaxe

Thank you, means a lot hearing that from the other side :)

i only mentioned war caps to annoy Or-el and break his silly rules :icon_biggrin:

When I saw the match up it really made me think who would win. Would be a very good match!

Insom (Illuminati Puppet.)

DeletedUser108753

The competition could have had a bit more detail. Things like the Account size? are both accounts with 100 villages or 900 villages. (makes a lot of difference, some perform better on smaller accounts than others and visa versa) Are the players clustered? what kind of border they share are they mixed in with each other? Do we assume both use 1:1 O to D ratio? Their O and D build also plays a factor in this. Do we assume both have pre stacked them selves or all villages have just their own troops? (Also plays a part in this as players defend differently to others which could give them the edge).

Basically 95% of the voting is done on who likes who better. Few vote on ODA where infact oda means nothing in 1 v 1, as for starters the ODA gained was never gained by fighting the opponent in the tourney.