World update

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
<EDIT: Btw guys, forgive me my bad English alright :)>

Guess I am a bit bored so I decided to bring out a update on the current status of the world and it's wars. Mainly to check the war stats and start a discussion. First of all we will take a look to the rank #1 tribe,

VVV:

- They are getting closer to the 1.000.000.000 points which is very impressive. They most likely reach that in 2-3 weeks time :)
- They are 3th with both ODA and ODD, which indicates little resistance from those they are fighting (mostly barbs and inactive/quitting members atm).

WAR VS SCIR0S:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: V V V
Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 571
Side 2: 90
Difference: 481

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,580,340
Side 2: 867,692
Difference: 4,712,648

chart

[/spoil]

WAR VS DEATH
They really made progress on removing their villages.
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Side 1: 1,467
Side 2: 191
Difference: 1,276

chart

Side 1: 14,596,315
Side 2: 1,913,468
Difference: 12,682,847

chart

[/spoil]

WAR VS |P|
Nothing to say about both side, no real gains.
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: |P|

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 45
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 9,529
Side 2: 433,528
Difference: 423,999

chart

[/spoil]

Next is the rank #2 tribe,

~TSE~:

- First thing that I notice is that they have 300 million points less then VVV have, are they ever going to get close to the rank 1 spot again?
- Seccond with ODA, first with ODD! That looks good for a rank 2 tribe.
- They have been fighting DEATH for some time now, with some progress, but also with failed OP's on for example Metaller. Try again or switch targets? All I know for sure is that DEATH can't hold out against a combined pressure from VVV and TSE.

WAR VS DEATH:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~TSE~
Side 2:

Side 1: 589
Side 2: 354
Difference: 235

chart

Side 1: 5,727,964
Side 2: 3,373,331
Difference: 2,354,633

chart

[/spoil]

WAR VS SCIR0S
They have been losing more villages then they have gained in the past 3 months, but they do no share a large border with SCI. Not really a big deal if you considder the ammount of villages people have :)
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~TSE~
Side 2:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 491
Difference: 387

chart

Side 1: 1,108,108
Side 2: 4,832,515
Difference: 3,724,407

chart

[/spoil]

Next on to the rank 3 tribe,

SCIR0S:

- One of the most hated tribes of world 5. Their family has been reduced to one tribe, based in the mid and south-east.
- They have a really impressive OD. Rank #1 with ODA, rank #2 with ODD its pretty good.
- They have "problems" from attacks that come from VVV in the core, but they managed so far. Looking at the map we can see many "holes" within their continents, most likely all abandoned villages from quitting players (same actualy goes for most tribes, however, I noticed it more with SCI, K39 is a good example of this).
- Since they seem to have many personal alliances in DEATH they don't really have room to expand but taking those barbs. They should considder a different stratagy and face their enemies.

WAR stats can be found with the other tribes, can't be bothered to copy paste them <3

Next on to the rank 4 tribe,

DEATH:

Losing ground to basicly all their enemies. I really liked the idea behind this tribe, but it seems activity is a problem, more then it is within other tribes because they are so small. However, it seems they are growing again. Metaller has taken villages from VVV and people in the south are having fun with TSE. I don't know how the future will look for them, but I am sure they won't go down easily at all :)

Next on to the rank 5 tribe,

TDD:

One of my least favourite tribes (sorry guys :p). They should either merge with TSE/VVV/SCI and make the most of it, instead of doing .. well whatever they are doing :) They are between TSE and VVV, I dont know their diplomacy status, war/nap/"normal", but being between 2 large tribes can never be a great thing ^.^

WAR VS SCI

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TDD
Side 2:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 8
Difference: 156

chart

Side 1: 1,683,565
Side 2: 84,628
Difference: 1,598,937

chart

[/spoil]

WAR (???) VS DEATH
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TDD
Side 2:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 19
Difference: 81

chart

Side 1: 1,026,776
Side 2: 188,896
Difference: 837,880

chart

[/spoil]

Guess that were the tribes really worth mentioning. Just want to get these forums more active again, feel free to discuss this. And I tried not to hate my own enemies to much :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update, mate.

Good to get some life in the forum again.

DeletedUser

Metaller was the secondary target in that operation. His gains wasn't prioritized, chrazychris was.

By attacking metaller, we assured that he would and did absorb the majority if not all the support available. Chrazychris was told that they couldn't support two players at once, he was not supported but did a good job at sniping nobles.

At the second operation, we only faked metaller. I believe he still absorbed most of the support even if chrazychris had received support in a few villages. So every time we attack metaller, then the surrounding players are unsupported.

If anyone claim that metaller was the real target, then it's just to check my enoblement list or chrazychris. We gained a lot by not to prioritizing metaller, since the surrounding players dies by lack of support.

To those that I told about metaller being a real target, it was a lie.

DeletedUser

Not often i say something positive to TRE but well done on this.
Hard to be constructive and not biased. You appear to have been able to do so.

Used to be a SCI player that would do similar. Can't remember the name of who it was for the life of me right now.

DeletedUser

It were likely Kusty or Darkraven, who did it the last months.

DeletedUser

Yes, Tacos makes one happy. It's something that one needs to make several times a week as minimum.

DeletedUser

Yes, Tacos makes one happy. It's something that one needs to make several times a week as minimum.

Jezuz do you remember Scorpio10 from GD and PHX and when TSE first started, back when Metrooo was still in charge?

Was PA with Lord Pinnacle and RM07theis, and some others. Can't remember their names as quickly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jezuz do you remember Scorpio10 from GD and PHX and when TSE first started, back when Metrooo was still in charge?

Was PA with Lord Pinnacle and RM07theis, and some others. Can't remember their names as quickly

I remember him. I was also PA with RM, Lord Pinnacle, Scorch1, etc.

Why do you ask?

DeletedUser

I remember him. I was also PA with RM, Lord Pinnacle, Scorch1, etc.

Why do you ask?

You remember "her." And I remember you too =D
I was that player, I recently came back and couldn't remember the username I had until I made this one already.
I miss world 5 so much =[, wish I hadn't left.

DeletedUser

Yes, I remember the nick Scorpio. But not more than that, I have to keep an eye on former and current owners and I tend to mix people up. When Metroooo and Arghos were in charge then I were a Baron. I became a duke later, after that Arghos quit and Metroooo couldn't stay active.

Since when did you start to play again? I don't believe it were yesterday exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Nick Scorpio? I was the only one to ever use my account, I couldn't stay active either so I gifted off alot of my villages to the tribe, some to you. How do you take over an account? I wouldn't mind getting back into the world in TSE =/. Look me up in TWstats if you get a chance, maybe it'll jog your memory.