World vs Spam

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
who cares, those same villages would be used to rim You...Drop the Nap and lets see who cries...

DeletedUser

who cares, those same villages would be used to rim You...Drop the Nap and lets see who cries...

who cares?
Me, I always care about my agreements.

Many people spoke about SPAM low standards. That's the proof here. How may like you are in there?

Hm, for a couple of weeks I thought SPAM deserves to win :(

DeletedUser

who cares?
Me, I always care about my agreements.

Many people spoke about SPAM low standards. That's the proof here. How may like you are in there?

Hm, for a couple of weeks I thought SPAM deserves to win :(

This is someone from ??? who is talking about low standards :D

MR.MR

And considering I have received incoming nobles from ??? launched long after the NAP started... and it was Dylan who talked me down from hitting ??? players right then and there... there is nothing for ??? to complain about.

ashoka1

And considering I have received incoming nobles from ??? launched long after the NAP started... and it was Dylan who talked me down from hitting ??? players right then and there... there is nothing for ??? to complain about.
The account concerned was a sat account and was being eaten.

So the sitter (must be a leader of ???) thought it right to send all the troops on a Nap Tribe.

:)

DeletedUser108293

??? is not falling apart, they are just struggeling because David quit.

DeletedUser

The Alliance was weakened yes, but it hasn't fallen quite yet.

DeletedUser91224

They lost TCR AND 300's support, GOD is shit, Shadow is shit, the northern players are leaving, western players are going inactive and leaving, players quiting all over the place, and most of the leaders left in place are shit with the exception of lori, alias, reborn, and TS.

If all of that doesnt show that the tribe is falling apart, I dont know what else will show it besides a disban.

DeletedUser

They lost TCR AND 300's support, GOD is shit, Shadow is shit, the northern players are leaving, western players are going inactive and leaving, players quiting all over the place, and most of the leaders left in place are shit with the exception of lori, alias, reborn, and TS.

If all of that doesnt show that the tribe is falling apart, I dont know what else will show it besides a disban.

I don't often mention my past experience, but I think it is fitting to say that before W60, I had led one top 10 tribe for about a month. Anything can happen, however you have to believe in the possibility of it happening first.

ashoka1

READ THIS

[h=5]“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”[/h]

If You wanna Fight ,Instead of trying to collect 100 members to fill in the tribe and then going for a NAP,It would have been better to find 40-50 Good/Great Players and Get them mentally prepared for WAR.

There are still 1.5K players in this world.The Key to success lies in finding not 100 players who are ready to fight

but those 50 players who are ready to fight under 1 Leader and most of all that 1 LEADER who can lead them to WAR

DeletedUser

I really don't think that ??? can complain about little NAP breaches by SPAM imo... We have a huge list of violations by ??? which we've overlooked, so get over it :)

Ben

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't see it really becoming an issue, the NAP was set up in order for them to consolidate their forces and march as one, if they don't take this oppurtunity to unite and form a strong team then their tribe is good as dead...The conditions are clearly simple organize a tribe that could fight spam.....Only way they could do that right now in my opinion is for them to find a leader who could unite all of them....

The tribe ??? don't have that leader.....Unless they can prove me wrong....

??? got a limited time frame if this isn't addressed and organized they will have a big problem fighting Us Spam........

I suggest ??? to look into TCR for a leader.... that is the only tribe which has a leader capable of organizing against a tribe against a war machine like Spam....

But I guess these players ??? isn't seeking those Leaders.. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There are plenty of great Leaders in all the top tribes....maybe with the exception of one....

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
finding good, great leaders in worlds are difficult it's a matter on how they inspire members in doing their best and make those lazy players fight....Its like a chef or a cook its a matter of finding all the necessary ingredients in order to have a perfect meal...

DeletedUser

There are plenty of great Leaders in all the top tribes....maybe with the exception of one....

Which tribe is that?

In my opinion, having a good leadership is the difference between a strong and stable tribe and a tribe that fails. Most if not all of the major tribes that have fallen have done so in big part due to bad leadership or perceived bad leadership.

Last edited by a moderator: