World war..3..or is it 4? :S

DeletedUser

ZFile has no relation with Marvel. So I wouldn't count them as on our side.

Yes, APOC declared war on them but they are a separate war all together.

If ZFile has no relation to Marvel and last I heard were under threat from ~S*W~, it would appear that unfortunately my good friend, Tolequiel, is not as good as he once was at this kind of stuff, I know alot of Zfile's plans and so I know they are firmly on the side of ex, and so if an enemy of an enemy is a friend, that makes me believe they are on the same side as Marvel. I don't see how they can be on a seperate war...

DeletedUser

well it's quite simple you can be against the greater enemy but not necessarily with the other tribes fighting that enemy.

Take ww2 for example The Soviet Union was at war with Germany and so was America but in no way did they have the greatest relationship between each other :)

I can give other examaples if you want

DeletedUser

well it's quite simple you can be against the greater enemy but not necessarily with the other tribes fighting that enemy.

Take ww2 for example The Soviet Union was at war with Germany and so was America but in no way did they have the greatest relationship between each other :)

I can give other examaples if you want

Yes but your forgetting that ZFile are talking to ex and fe@r...

DeletedUser

The only relationship I am aware of was when ZFile was supporting a player who moved into my CI. It was six villas. One of the last two was nobled to find incoming support. Anyhow, they lost all the troops they were supporting with and the enemy was nobled out of the area. No other dealings with ZFile have taken place to my knowledge.

DeletedUser

The only relationship I am aware of was when ZFile was supporting a player who moved into my CI. It was six villas. One of the last two was nobled to find incoming support. Anyhow, they lost all the troops they were supporting with and the enemy was nobled out of the area. No other dealings with ZFile have taken place to my knowledge.

Wow. Really?

I thought Tole was more prepared than this...