World war..3..or is it 4? :S

DeletedUser75781

Ha ha ha! I love it when I see KA eat his own words.

And KA quit when it gets tough? Are you for real? 16 incomings throughout the whole war, Yeah really tough!

And everytime someone quits redzone I have gave somebody the account ;).

KA you always have and will be an internal/barb whore, The only enemy villages you took was from the aftermath of an op, I didn't see you take a village for ages when he was actively fighting back but as soon as he admits defeat, KA steps in with a few trains... You truely are 'leet'.

Nope...as King A's sidekick/pet/whatever you call it for...quite a long time, I can assure you that he attacks the enemy for the rest of us to noble...he could have nobled the enemy but they were taking the inactives villages, so he had to take those inactive villages first (Also the tribe asked him to). Just look at thorne and Naness from the !?! war for example, when I attacked thorne alot his villages were empty, and Naness growth was halted almost completely :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

KA seems to have a habit of nobling himself too. Anyone see how many times the super star has nobled himself? He's more lethal to himself than the enemy is, which is a lot considering his losses. If anyone wants to be that good, you not only have to noble a ton of internals and barbs during a war, but make sure you noble yourself too.

DeletedUser

I lost count of which world war this is :icon_neutral:

First there was InFam V The NorthWest Alliance(NWA)
Then there was APOC V InFam
Then there was APOC V NoFam
Now its APOC V the Southern Alliance/Team Ex.

So thats 4? :icon_confused:

Anyway with rumours of Aetost's return(Apparently he has accounts in every tribe:icon_rolleyes:) and there being no real declaration on the externals since InFam V NWA. I thought we could go for the next best thing...A Neutral noob trying to make W35 interesting again (while everyone around him is quiting:icon_cry:) making a thread about an apparently important war because nobody else bothered to. So here's the statistics...:icon_cool:

you missed infam vs g.kahn :)

DeletedUser

Nope...as King A's sidekick/pet/whatever you call it for...quite a long time, I can assure you that he attacks the enemy for the rest of us to noble...he could have nobled the enemy but they were taking the inactives villages, so he had to take those inactive villages first (Also the tribe asked him to). Just look at thorne and Naness from the !?! war for example, when I attacked thorne alot his villages were empty, and Naness growth was halted almost completely :icon_confused:

Thanks swamp but these guys apparently won't get it until I am right on top of them and do to them what I did to thorne, Naness and now BRIT. Then maybe they will learn I don't simply noble but I destroy accounts completely.

DeletedUser

Thanks swamp but these guys apparently won't get it until I am right on top of them and do to them what I did to thorne, Naness and now BRIT. Then maybe they will learn I don't simply noble but I destroy accounts completely.

Unfortunately you will never be right on top of anyone because you turtle up and make no effort to travel towards the enemy. In any world I played in we were told to noble to the front line whether it was taking inactives or big barbs or whatever. I don't see you doing that. I suspect your leaders are to blame. Stay in the safe zone or grow a set and move towards the enemy. Doubtless you will come up with a very poor excuse for not moving to a frontline.

DeletedUser

Big deal if he attacks for tribe mates. That's what you're supposed to do. Am I going to get a gold star for doing that too? I've cleared many villas for my mates.

As for destroying accounts completely ... I'm a bit embarrassed for you because you believe that. You aren't in the top 50 in the world and you want us to believe that you destroy accounts completely? These must be really tiny accounts, which won't get you a pat on the back and a kick in the pants on the way out the door. The problem is your ineptitude. Nobling over yourself, taking out barbs and tribe mates gives you around 40% return on your nobles alone. Maybe that's why you're so small, but feel like you've done so well. Those of us opposing you don't really get too fearful when you get rid of 60% of your nobles.

DeletedUser

Last I checked 4 MIL is not small. Under my leadership we have taken it down to under 2 MIL in a very short time.

DeletedUser

4 million ... not impressive dude. There was a time when that was impressive, but that time has passed a long time ago. I'm about to jump 11 million. You're about to jump 6 million. Why are you talking about 4 million anyway? Is it because you have more than that and you're hoping I'll say 4 million is small, then you say you have 50% more than that? Do you understand that we have a ranking system? If you looked at it, you'd see just how many players are not only bigger than you in the world, but in your tribe too. Should I congratulate you for making top 20 in your tribe?

DeletedUser75781

Unfortunately you will never be right on top of anyone because you turtle up and make no effort to travel towards the enemy. In any world I played in we were told to noble to the front line whether it was taking inactives or big barbs or whatever. I don't see you doing that. I suspect your leaders are to blame. Stay in the safe zone or grow a set and move towards the enemy. Doubtless you will come up with a very poor excuse for not moving to a frontline.

~REAL FEAR~ 003 (198|178) (858|706) K78
~REAL FEAR~ 004 (289|864) (859|706) K78

I really have no idea what your talking about...

DeletedUser

In a few days I will be in the top 40 again. I am not that far away.

DeletedUser

Why is it always about what you are going to do to start being more impressive along with the torture you have gone through to justify why you have not?

You control your nobling and it's terribly lacking. According to some numbers I saw today, you're not even one of the top 5 current enemy noblers in your tribe. That's current, not long term. Either way, it's always excuses with you. Quit being so lame and back it up. Show me something more than 2.5% of your villas near the front. Show me something more than nobling barbs and tribe mates. Either that or accept that you just don't have what it takes.

DeletedUser

Hey Race... heres a thought. Help sit Brit's account and see how much fun you have. ROFL. Then you might understand what it means to lead people.

DeletedUser

Hey KA, here's another thought. Quit being stupid. Leading people and sitting accounts would be two related things, but one is not the defining factor for another. Keep ROFL. I'll keep sitting here and wonder why you come up with so many lame excuses, irrelevant challenges and complete disregard for your own ineptitude.

Do you have any other completely stupid challenges to make you feel better about the fact that You're 5 milliion points in the hole to me, have lost 22 times as many villas, have 5% as many villas in hostile areas and are only able to noble around 15% as many enemy villas as I do? Anything? Something good please!

DeletedUser

Again if I am so bad.. help ex because they obviously can't get enough support to BRIT or save him. Ex needs your help my friend. I thought you were a bunch of super heroes. Go save them. Its your job!

....Don't forget your cape!

DeletedUser

Well, since you're paying attention to our theme, then you should realize something that nearly the whole world knows ... The Incredible Hulk does not wear a cape.

However, back here in reality, you don't get to send me across the map to play your silly games. There's a reason why Marvel has a significantly better record in the head-to-head against APOC. It's because while you're sitting there talking about what you're gonig to do, we're doing what we need to do.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: APOC, -APOC-, =APOC=
Side 2:
Tribes: ZFile, ex, FE@R, ~S*W~, HAWK, Marvel

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,528
Side 2: 3,066
Difference: 538

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,092,557
Side 2: 28,343,618
Difference: 5,251,061

chart

King Sean04

Real Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: APOC, -APOC-, =APOC=
Side 2:
Tribes: ex, FE@R, HAWK, ~S*W~, Marvel
Players: avinashraj, november212007, lanscar, grulkemr14, PrimalFlesh

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11,993
Side 2: 15,038
Difference: 3,045

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,818
Side 2: 3,080
Difference: 262

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 101,945,127
Side 2: 132,366,807
Difference: 30,421,680

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,890,412
Side 2: 28,482,516
Difference: 2,592,104

chart

DeletedUser

you shouldn't count lanscar on that one...
He was kicked not for losses
And avinashraj left on his own accord so he shouldnt be on there either
(Just saying :p)